FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFantastic Auckland Plumber

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jay_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fantastic Auckland Plumber
    Posted: 10 October 2007 at 7:46am
For any of you Aucklanders in need of a plumber, we had the most excellent man come and do repairs at our place yesterday and I just wanted to share it with you all.

His name is Leon, and he runs his own one-man business called Rescue Plumbing. He arrived exactly when he said he would (wow, I know!!!), fixed everything we needed totally perfectly, and charged less than I've ever had charged by a plumber. He was tidy, talked me through all the work he was doing, and when he left told me he would be back next week, free of charge, to check all was still good.

I will be highly recommending him to everyone I know!!

Just wanted to share this with you all, as we've had so many 'cowboy' tradesmen at our place in the past, and it's so nice to know that there are still some good guys out there!!
Sponsored Links

Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 8:44am
Can you PM me or post on here his details? We need a plumber to come and quote for our renovation works (last guy I had round over 2 weeks ago STILL hasn't sent me his quote!)
Leo266858 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leo266858 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2021 at 5:43am
Oh, Baby is a website that has a forum about Fantastic Auckland Plumber. They are highly recommended for the people who need requirements for suggestions. And they can also visit https://www.toolzpoint.com/ to solve their issues easily. It includes needed totally perfectly and charged less than I've ever had charged by a plumber. Join their website for more information.
Amanda267412 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda267412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2021 at 8:10pm
My grandmother has problems with the sewage system. The house is old, all the pipes are rotten through and through. Due to his employment, he himself could not do this. Turned to a plumber from https://www.perfectplumbers.co.uk/. The workers proved to be conscientious and diligent. We did everything in just a couple of hours. Changed the pipes in the bathroom and toilet. I am satisfied with the work
 Post Reply Post Reply