FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2007 Mummies!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 307308309310311 313>
Author
porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2010 at 4:04pm
6th tooth! AJ has NONE I can see them all under his gums waiting to pop through, about 4 top ones and his 2 bottom ones (tho the bottom ones are actually white). He's like his sister tho he is being a bit slower than her really. I think he will also skip crawling in favour of walking whenever that happens.

Ruby came back from ILs today, so cute, they said she talked about AJ heaps. I took her into town for a fluffy and something yummy, I put AJ in the stroller and he was crying so she ran into his room, got a dummy, poked it in his mouth then got a toy for him to take and handed it to him ... awwww!
Sponsored Links

DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2010 at 1:26pm
I agree Porce - it's lovely to see the kiddies interacting now. Cute that AJ has just got his first tooth -he will still look a bit more like your little bubba (N has 8!)

Eeek it's nearly N's bithday! I haven't organised anything for her actual bday and her party isn't until the end of this month. I know she won't know, but it's still a bit stink! DP can't even take the day off as he is having days off later in the week to go up to Metallica.

Edited by DJ
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 8:43am
Eeek it's my baby's birthday! Where did that year go!?
NovemberMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2010 at 9:36am
Happy Birthday N :)

far out it is cold here was planning on walking to look at a new daycare for Megan (this one has 20 free hours) but it is raining :( hopefully will be fine after lunch

need to tidy the house just have to find the motivation

babyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2010 at 9:13am
How did the birthday go Deb? Are you having a party for Natalie? I can't believe that has gone by already Hope you had a good day sweetheart ... I'm sure your Mummy, Daddy and big Sis spoiled you rotten.

Congrats to Mum and Dad for surviving the first year with two
Ev, Mum to:
Carys Ruby - 4 October 2007
Spencer James - 2 July 2010
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2010 at 9:29am
Thanks girls. Yep, feels good to have survived the first year with 2!

We're having a big combined party for the girls at the end of the month, so yesterday I just made some (bad) cupcakes and we had a couple of people over for morning tea. She got a few prezzies in the mail etc.

haha better go and give the one year old some attention - her jeans have fallen right off!
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2010 at 2:14pm
Hi girls!!

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile, have been super duper busy since we got back fro oz (which was fantastic btw)

Happy Birthday Miss N!! eeeek, that did go fast!!

I hope you are all well, and big and small children are all behaving for you

Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2010 at 1:56pm
Welcome back Nic - yey to a great kid free holiday - how exciting! How is chic cheeks going?

Right, now I need to find my house cleaning motivation - at least the vaccuuming might keep me warm....

Have a lovely weekend everyone. Are you up to anything exciting?
babyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2010 at 9:22am
Off to choose tiles for the hearth in our bedroom this morning. Bought the wallpaper on Thursday ... oh, we are going to have our OWN bedroom soon - I am sooooooo excited!

Have a great weekend everyone.
Ev, Mum to:
Carys Ruby - 4 October 2007
Spencer James - 2 July 2010
porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2010 at 10:28am
I have been a zombie, this week I am sure I worked what was against my contract ... day, day off, night, day off, day!!! ARRGGGGH!!!!
This morning I was so tired I was in tears Job isn't exactly wonderful either, have talked to other new girls and they are finding it a bit unfriendly too - I haven't ever worked anywhere where nurses were anything but friendly after all we are supposed to be the caring type!!! I am hoping it will get better or I will go to my old boss and ask for a job or transfer somewhere like PICU - I am used to 6 patients etc and they have an average of 3 each and run around all busy and I find it bit boring lol!

AJ got his first tooth last week and it's his birthday on Monday. Having a family dinner, yet to work out what to cook, will have to look through my WW cookbooks!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2010 at 12:42pm
Happy birthdy to AJ :)

DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2010 at 6:29pm
Happy birthday AJ! Has this year gone crazily fast for you Porce? Hope you've had a lovely day are are feeling less zombie like this week!
porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 9:56am
Pics of AJ and his cake in the Oct 09 forum

I felt so sorry for him getting his 2nd tooth on his birthday

Ruby is currently playing with the toys that AJ got for his birthday haha!

Here's a pic of her from yesterday!

porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 9:56am
OMG thats HUGE sorry!!!
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2010 at 1:04pm
haha - that should be huge - it's a cool pic!
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 5:04pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 5:21pm
ooh congratulations Nic ..yay :)

porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 5:30pm
Hey I said September!!!! You got pregnant in September!!! :D
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2010 at 8:44pm
Yey yey yey yey yey Nic
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2010 at 8:43am
hehe Thanks girls!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 307308309310311 313>