FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2007 Mummies!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 308309310311312 313>
Author
babyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2010 at 8:40am
Congratulations Nicky Good job Nicky's DH Great picking Porce

NOW BRING ON THE TWINS

Do you have a scan booked?
Ev, Mum to:
Carys Ruby - 4 October 2007
Spencer James - 2 July 2010
Sponsored Links

nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2010 at 8:51am
lol Ev!!

No scan booked yet. I am meeting with my midwife on Tuesday - so will beg her to give me an early scan then!!
Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2010 at 12:50pm
Surely the chance of twins with clomid is enough of a reason for an early scan! How are you feeling Nic?
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2010 at 1:27pm
Wahooo Nicky!! Congrats!
Mum to two beautiful kids   
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2010 at 11:46am
Hi girls,

quick update.... I went for my dating scan this morning, and was a week out (ov'd cd28!!!!) so only 6.5 weeks. That's fine, I always knew my dates could change. It does mean though, that my hcg levels last week were HIGH for 5 & 5.5 weeks!!!! Only 1 baby on u/s today - but maybe there is one hiding after all????? lol, very unlikely, I'm sure they would have seen 2 if there was 2 in there!!

Ev, Spence and baby Nicky could end up being birthday buddies - my EDD is now 5 july!!! That would be very cool!!
porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2010 at 12:50pm
Oooooo no one day after that is the best day for a birthday 6 July

Awww boo for one baby but still it's a baby and that's awesome!!! And great that he (thats my guess) is sticking in there with good levels!
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2010 at 3:54pm
Oooh yey a scan! I guess bubs just looked like a blob at this stage? Excellent that your levels are good!
NovemberMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 9:49am
HAPPY BIRTHDY RUBY :)

hope it is a nice day..crappy weather here in Hamilton and I am feeling bleh

porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 10:27am
Oops I haven't changed AJ's ticker let alone Rubys haha!!!

The sun is now peeking through, we are having a BBQ for her birthday so I hope it clears up!!!
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 7:34pm
I hope you got good weather Porce - Happy birthday Ruby!! What a big girl
babyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2010 at 9:51am
Happy belated Birthday Ruby How was your Birthday BBQ sweetie?
Ev, Mum to:
babyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2010 at 9:52am
Yay for healthy bubba Nic - will you have another scan for NT?
Ev, Mum to:
porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2010 at 5:15pm
Weather held off, didn't rain which was good, food on outside table, people eating inside and outside.

I've got pics, just gotta have time to resize and upload (on night shift at mo)

In other news, finally can wear my wedding rings again, bloody expensive to size ($45 each!) maybe cos they had to go down 5 sizes!!!!
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 11:13am
OMG Porce, 5 sizes!!!! wow!!!

And happy belated birthday Ruby!! Sorry I haven't been on OB for a few days!!

Ev, not having NT scan, just BT. But will try and get a 12 week scan (Wanganui only does 20 week now)
babyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2010 at 3:02am
Glad to hear the party went well Porce - I'm sure Ruby felt so special and had a blast!

Grow lil baby, grow!! Hope you are feeling well Nicky?

Happy belated Birthday to Sophie, sorry - I'm hardly getting on here anymore either :(

Hi everyone else, hope you and families are all well xx
Ev, Mum to:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2010 at 9:37am
arghh colds suck

on a good note we had the kid's birthday party yesterday was a nice quiet family one.kids got heaps of presents.

and we have been married for 6 years now :)

hope everyone is keeping well

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2010 at 8:44am
wahh Megan has an ear infection...she woke about 9pm last night complaining of a sore ear so took her to after hours drs and yup dr had a look and inside her ear is quite red :( so got anti bs for that.

Seb has a job interview today...he kind of had one just to see what he is like as person (as will be customer based) and well they must have liked him so now seeing what his technical skills are like.

I need to make something for Mainly music, we are all brining a plate to share at morning tea as it is the last session for the year..might make pikelets

DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2010 at 12:54pm
Yum pikelets! It seems early for MM to be finishing for the year! Hope the job interview goes well! Glad the party went well. Happy birthdays to your kids Jasmine.

We've just sold our old car - I'm so stoked! We got a new one last week. Now we can buy a tent and a few camping things and get ready for summer road trips and camping! Loving this weather.

How are you feeling Nic?

Have you settled into life as a working Mum to two Porce?
porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2010 at 11:01am
I miss them when I am at work (since I don't really see them working 12 hour shifts) Poor Ruby was still up when I got back last night from work she wanted to talk to mummy.

What is everyone up to for xmas? I have no idea yet! I am gonna put the tree up tomorrow though yay!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2010 at 12:21pm
think it wil be another quiet xmas for us this year was going to go and see my dad but havent even sorted accomodation (he spends xmas at the beach).

Lucas has a hospital appointment today hopefully can find out why he is sceaming in pain when he is going for #2's and a friend has offered to look after Megan yay :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 308309310311312 313>