FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2007 Mummies!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 313>
Author
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: November 2007 Mummies!!
    Posted: 18 November 2007 at 1:57pm
Yes we are here! (Emma, can you please sticky this?!)

Everything is going well so far with Luke and I. He is feeding really well, sleeping and loves chilling out with his Daddy. I am really tired, but getting better day by day.

Here is a pic, I will post more later (after my nap - he is asleep, so I will be too)
Mum to two beautiful kids   
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
Sponsored Links

nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2007 at 2:06pm
Awwwwww..... cute Bel!!

YAY for having a november mummies thread!! But love I think you mean 2007!!!!!

Hopefully I will be joining soon.....

Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2007 at 2:19pm
I felt like he was in there for 17 mos, I bet

Cute photo!
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2007 at 4:49pm
Bugger - didn't even notice that. Can it be changed??
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2007 at 4:57pm
ah what a cutie, I was wondering where the november babies were.

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2007 at 4:58pm
PM emma i am sure she can fix it for you

I guess Nov 06 D day is drawing near.... only about a week and a half till the day we move over... Hope you Nov 07 ladies don't let the nov bubs down and talk heaps and see if you can reach 300 pages in a year

Congrats to all you new mum (and dads)
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2007 at 6:38pm
congrats...

and am sure Emma or Katherine can fix it for you...
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2007 at 12:15am

Welcome to the Nov 07 Bubbies

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2007 at 4:09pm
Well all my photos are in the pregnancy forum so I won't clog this up too much! Here are 2 pics ....

Her cord stump came off yesterday which I thought was pretty quick but it all looks good.

Milk is coming in like nobody's business since yesterday, its hard and sore but I don't think it's any worse than when my breasts went up a size in pregnancy. She throws a bit of a wobbly sometimes before latching but we have taken her to the osteopath and so far so good, she is going back again on Thursday. Midwife wondered if something was up with her neck as she sometimes doesn't like feeding lying on her left side and she favours turning her head to the right. Plus she got a little stuck up her her eyebrows being born and there's something a little out there that the osteopath is working on too.

Since coming back from the first treatment she has now been asleep for 3 and a half hours so better go wake her up so she's not up all night!
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 8:51pm
Luke slept for 6 hours last night! So that made our day. Unfortunately I have had some bad aches 'down there' and had to make a trip to the mw today. She removed some stitch bits that she thought were irritating and said that would fix it - but it hasn't. Has anyone else had this problem - feels like a heap of pressure whenever I stand. Seem to be able to walk ok and sit - just standing is sore
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
Katherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 9:53pm

Have stickied and changed the title so people don't think you all have ESP and already know you're going to be giving birth a year from now.

Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2007 at 9:58pm
Ta very much!
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2007 at 8:29am
Congrats ladies. Its cool to see a newborn again. Amazing how fast they change.

Bel, as for the feeling of pressure down there it could be due to weak pelvic floor. I had that and my MW said I had a possible prolapsed uterus (felt like things were fallin out). Anyway her advise was heaps of pelvic floor exercise and be patient. 6 weeks is the magic mark when you really do start to feel a lot better if you havent before and by 8 weeks I felt pretty much normal but I still find I get that pressure feeling if I have held on too long before peeing and then as I pee it feels heavy....so more pelvic floor exercises for me!!!!

If it feels better sitting then sit!
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2007 at 8:35am
Yeah Bel I have that too and I had a c/s, just the whole pressure of baby sitting on it for so long. I find now that I only notice it last thing at night and it can be uncomfortable when i lie down in bed, but sitting is comfy. Like nzpiper said gotta do those pelvic floor exercises. Good way to fit them in is to do them whenever you feed bubs.
(oh and when you get back to it, do them when Bding)

What little cutie babies....where are all the other november mums?

Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2007 at 9:15am
Thanks for that NZpiper/cuppatea. That could be what it is - I have been trying to remember to do the exercises - feeding time is probably a good idea... I will try it!

Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
callalily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callalily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2007 at 2:01pm

found it!!! will try to post on this thread more often now.

gosh my little man is unsettled today - feeding every hour or two and not much sleep going on. He is grizzling in his bassinett at the moment. Its quite warm so perhaps he is hot - wish babys could talk sometimes!

must get some photos on here to show you all!

porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2007 at 2:08pm
I agree callalily! Sometimes you have to just let them grizzle, sometimes Ruby will wake up half an hour into her sleep and gives some cries but without too much gusto and then goes back to sleep (not making the mistake of rushing in and getting her up!).

I haven't been able to do the pelvic floor exercises til today because of my piles but now I can and must remind myself!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2007 at 2:51pm
Woohoo, go Katherine, you had me a bit confused for a minute there coz I just got a PM asking me to fix it and couldn't see what the prob was.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2007 at 4:00pm

yey our Nov babies thread!

Here's a pic of Anyssa (already in preg page)

time to feed her now...
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2007 at 4:02pm
Calla your wee man might be having his 2 week growth spurt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 313>