FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYou shouldn’t have gone on holiday when..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You shouldn’t have gone on holiday when..
    Posted: 10 December 2007 at 8:50am
Like to see anyone beat this holiday from hell story!

This weekend just gone was our big trip to Christchurch. We got a grab a seat fares (woot!!!) and we were all lined up good to go.

Maddie survived her first plane ride...we were staying with friends...all was good until....

Maddie hads several runny nappies (ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww), then Brendan threw up at dinner in our friends living room and was down with food poisoning for the rest of the weekend, he was heaps better yesterday but then Maddie's yuk nappies returned and we put one of the aircraft looks out of service (oops) and now's I'm not 100% today on my one day off!!! AND I have the rest of the family home with me!! ARGHHHHH!

At least it's good to be home!

Sponsored Links

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 9:08am
Hope you are all better soon
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 11:46am
LOL one of my workmates brother and his wife got a grabaseat to CHCH for this wekeend....or so they thought....rocked up to airport and found they had missed the flight - by a week....it was last weekend!!! LOL....trouble with booking the grabaseats so far out!
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 2:02pm

OMG what a horrible trip for you. BUt I hope you did enjoy your time in Chch.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 3:47pm
Oh no! That sucks Gen, I hope you're all better quickly!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

Post Reply Post Reply