FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYay she is in her big bed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yay she is in her big bed
    Posted: 01 January 2008 at 8:21pm
Well tonight is her second night in her big bed. We took her cot down on saturday so she doesnt have a choice! She was actually really good, took her a bit to get to sleep first night but she has been having big sleeps during the day and tonight gone down straight away no problems! I dont think she realises she can get herself out of bed yet, i thought she would be banging on the door but nope, hasnt attempted to get up yet.
My baby is growing up!
Sponsored Links

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 8:37pm
Aww, what a good girl. It's so cute seeing them in their big beds isn't! They look little all over again.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 10:24pm
ya she is doing well we are onto the 3rd night with Mikey not going well cause he in the same room as Alan. but he still adventually goes to sleep in his wn bed.
Deborah Mum to:

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2008 at 12:02am

Well done to the toddlers going into their big beds

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2008 at 11:30am
yay for addie!!!!!    i'm glad she's liking her big girl bed now, it's a cool bed!

Post Reply Post Reply