FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYour favourite youtube videos!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
JadeC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your favourite youtube videos!
    Posted: 12 February 2008 at 8:56pm
Inspired by the frozen NY Central thread, what are you favourite youtube vidoes? I know I spend DAYS on youtube, I love it!

These are some of my favourites, mostly to cheer me up!

Baby panda sneezing!
The sony bravia rabbits
Otters holding hands
Sponsored Links

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:08pm
the one of the little girl (Connie aged 6!!) singing on simon cowells UK show brought me to tears....but im a big softie! and it was our wedding song too.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWNoiVrJDsE

ugh no idea how to make it a linkie...

Edited by Bombshell
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:14pm
oh yeah and this one of course...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MndLRdPsuJE
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:33pm
like this

Lil girl

and

again
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:38pm
here is mine..

my honeys

*sigh*

PHWOARRRR!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:39pm
The last one has some abs action in a crusaders shirt... HHHMMMMMMMMMMM
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:40pm
I dont know how to make links either so i'll just say them

Connie Talbot, the same one that BS said, she is soooo gosh darn cute!

also Paul potts first audition

Kelly Clarkson's first audition and clip for "because of you" (yeah im a fan , so sue me :-P )

Hehe, Kermit the frog " a frog and his boy", makes me cry, im such a sad sack, but Jim Henson was such an amazing man

Jem themesong, GO THE 80s!!

full house clips, esp of the olsen twins before they became anorexic bag ladies, like when they were 2, sooo cute (even tho they looked like monkeys)
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:43pm
BS your wedding song (Somewhere over the rainbow) i sang in a talent contest when i was 11, back when i could actually hold a tune, i came 2nd (go me!)
..big wizard of oz fan i was

Oh , i also like a clip from the programme coldcase , it was probably their most moving episode and it had the song "Heaven " at the end , the ep was called Fly away

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:49pm
TO MAKE A LINK.

Press the chin link looking thing above the message box. it may beep at you to click a box at the top of your screen to temporarily allow scripted windws, click on it, then click the chainthing again. type in what you want to call the link, then it will come up with another box that you copy your html (?) code into. EASY!!! if I can do it, anyone can, lol.
BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 11:43pm
Well I can't say I have a favorite as such ..but Lucas absolutely adores this Mickey Mouse Remix

And of course the all time favorite Little Einsteins

He will often refuse to eat unless I play either of these songs ... the way his face lights up and how excited he gets ...clapping his little hands is absolutely gorgeous!

So for that reason alone I'd have to say they are two of my fave clips lol!

Edited by Mum2Lucas
Single Mum to a darling wee boy of 3 years :)
Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 6:31am
I go for the comedy ones, love evolution of dance, and Jennifer Silverman - I'm fu##king Matt Damon but you need to understand what is behind it I would say

The colour changing card trick is quite cool

Laughed hard at Ed Byrne doing Alanis Morissette

Lots of whose line is it anyway

Oh and there is one called insane robot dance, that kid was awesome.

Will find links later as don't have time now

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 8:37am
The hoff!

Ok I have posted this before BUT it is THE BEST EVER video. Dare you not to piss yourself laughing!!

Jennz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 8:54am
Originally posted by newmum newmum wrote:

The hoff!

Ok I have posted this before BUT it is THE BEST EVER video. Dare you not to piss yourself laughing!!

OMG! That bird bit !!!!! that was so funny

I like these
Diet coke + Mentos

New Haka

business time

Jon Oliver

Jen, Charlotte 7 & Kate 3

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 11:44am

LOL These video are so cool!!

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 12:33pm
LOL lovin' the hoff video!
Single Mum to a darling wee boy of 3 years :)
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 12:37pm

I'm voting for Business Time (I love Flight of the Conchords), that Hoff vid (all's I can say is W...T...F??!!!!???!!! - I'm speechless!), and oh, Annie, that 2nd one, Livin on a Prayer - it gave me goosebumps!  What on earth was I doing staying in Palmy saving my pinga's for?!  Craziness. 

Andie
JadeC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 6:09pm
Oooh Andie, I love all of the flight of the conchord ones, they are hilarious!!
Lou1972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lou1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2008 at 10:25pm
My fave at the moment is-Zorba the greek,yolngu style.
It's this aboriginal tribe dancing to zorba the greek.It's very entertaining,especially the guy in the front centre.Sorry,useless at doing links.
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2008 at 7:11am
This guy is freaking brillant!! Love it!!!

Torn

Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2008 at 7:59am
that one is great Paws!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>