FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch and Feb 07 Kidz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 36>
Author
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2008 at 10:15pm
SNAP - i too thought OMG Caleb is walking already!!! OMG he was so little when i last saw him!

Lady in a store thought ella was turning two and was a little small compared to her grandkids....LOL!

Our latest is coming to kitchen and taking mummies hand and leading her to **insert whatever ella wants here**

I think watching ella on emmaroses roller coaster birthday thing showed me the HUGE jump she has made recently....from bubba to toddler!
Sponsored Links

Skyflame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyflame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 1:28pm
Yea it is a bit scary that I have a runner, who can also climb. I think he is trying to make me go grey premuturely.

We have a bit of the leading to what we want to do, but usually it involves pushing mummy to where he thinks I should be. The worst lately is when you got to put on shoes and manage to find one but have to hunt the entire house for the second.

Ella is a very clever girl, I am not surprised she is doing the walking thing.
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 1:49pm

Andrew was an early walker at 9 months , it was horrible. Josh is still at the cruising stage *YAY*.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 6:52pm
OMG my baby is one today Can't believe how the year has just flown by. He's such a cool little kid, growing and learning and so much fun. I had the day off work and DH, Noah and I spent it together. I cooked brekkie and Noah only ate hash browns but managed 4 and a half . We drove his brother to school and then he had a nap (so did I) and when he woke up we toddled off to chipmunks for a play. He loved it there. We went to his fav cafe for lunch where he got spoilt by his special GF and then back to pick up big brother from school. Noah discovered KFC fries last week and loved them so we went there for dinner and he was in heaven. Enough junk food for one day methinks. He opened a couple of pressies and just had an all round fun day and now is tucked up and fast asleep. Awwwww - sooooooo cute.

Gabriella is sounding more and more like a little toddler. Cute. Can't wait to meet her!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 7:43pm

Awww Happy birthday Noah

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2008 at 8:45pm
AWW!!! Happy birthday Lil man!! xxx
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 12:09pm
Alyssa did the cutest thing this morning she was holding a baby doll and rocking it and saying ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh. So so cute, I wish I was fast enough to get it on camera.
She has been patting/rubbing our backs when we give her a hug for ages but this was even cuter because we had never done this with a doll before.

Mum to Natasha Aroha 9/12/1995, Alexandra Makareta Waimarie 22/4/1998 and....Alyssa Frances Hopaea 18/03/2007

[/url]
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 10:05am
Happy Birthday Noah - a little late sorry LeishI can't believe these babies are turning 1 already! Is it just me that can't really comprehend where the last year has gone

Shaz, Alyssa sounds so cute!!
Sam has just started really hugging by putting her arms around your neck and squeezing. It is so nice!!

Sam fell asleep in her highchair mid biscuit yesterday, could possibly be the cutest thing I have ever seen. Still stuffing the biscuit in her mouth while asleep though. LOL Why is there not a camera handy when you need it!

shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 12:10pm
Mum bought Alyssa a new baby doll this morning for her B'day. The one she has been playing with is Alex's old doll and she's a bit scary looking now. Her eyes have faded to purple and they don't sit straight...I can't wait to chuck her out is that mean? She was well loved in her day.)I'm sure Alyssa will love her new doll. Now I have to find something to buy her. Thinking thinking .......
Mum to Natasha Aroha 9/12/1995, Alexandra Makareta Waimarie 22/4/1998 and....Alyssa Frances Hopaea 18/03/2007

[/url]
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 2:26pm
Well, we went to Nelson and met up with the Bombshells on saturday. Absolutly sh*tty day weather wise (and my car battery died, so they had to wait for me, I was sooo late).

Anyhow, lovely people, great to meet you guys, and OMG Ella is soooooooooooooooo cute. Jake was quite taken with her (or was that the other way around? she kissed him, lol) and Charlotte kept taking tumbles from the playground steps, and got absolutely saturated.

Nice to meet you guys, and I hope you can come and keep us company at the airport in august! Oh and I remembered how MHJ make a profit on those bracelets, too.
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 8:22pm
yep were back.....

was so cool to meet Jake and charlotte - and def annie!! despite her leaving lights on and flattening battery! Jake was cute with ella...those kisses...hmmmm!!! Ella and charlotte hung out of the steps of the mcdonalds playground that was closed due to rain!!! argh!

ummm Daddy bought ella a pressie at MHJ....was too cute to leave there...anyone else found the HOPE bracelet? $20 goes to charity...and it is DIVINE!

Also spoilt a certain bubba at hoglund art glass gallery - heck she is only one once! and then in Mapua we got her THE cutest straw hat = think boxing day at the races in bubba size! sooooo cute!

Daddy and ella been sick over weekend....both grots, both went to see doc in nelson today - both have a viral tummy bug!!! argh Annie I apologse in advance if J or C get it!!! or you!!!

and came home to find a pressie from grannie for ella in lounge...a PLAYHOUSE!!!! yes spolit is spelt Gabriella!

SB - Junior mints OMG i love them....have someone in USA who sends them to me...and often an entire box (24 or so) so might share one day!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 10:24pm

You guys sounded like you had fun.

Josh saw the paed today as a follow up. He was all good so completely discharged YAY. If he gets a temp we have to Pamol straight away and if it doesn't come back down in 2 hours to high tail it to the dr or hospital if after hours as he is at risk of another convulsion.

shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 12:41pm
BS it sound's like you guys had a great time despite the tummy bug. Now I suppose it's full steam ahead getting her party organised. I hope it all goes well. You may have to get a bigger house to put all of Ella's stuff if she is already getting huge pressies before her B'day.

I'm glad to hear Josh is better Becks. Hopefully that never happens again it's just too scary for his poor Mummy. Hugs.

Well we are off up North on Thursday. Really I'd rather not go but as it's a big family thing I don't have a choice. I'm such a home body I hate going away ...unless it's over sea's (Sydney, Melbourne, Disneyland!!!) Ah well back to work soon and I might be able to start saving once all our debts are paid off.

[/url]
hailstones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hailstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 3:56pm
Arghhhh finally have 2 mins to post.....

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NOAH!!!!!!! Good to hear you guys had a nice relaxing day Leish!

Gulp 1 week to go until my baby is 1

We are soo busy at work......anybody know a chef who wants a job down here in the deep south????

Becks great to here Josh is better!! I agree with Shaz - hope it never happens again for your sake - scary!!!!

Shaz, when are you starting work? Or have I completely missed that post?

BS - glad to here your trip south went well! Apart from BSDH and BBS getting sick, and yay for spoiling her for her birthday, man that must only be a few days away now

shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 4:22pm
I'm back at work four days a week from the 2nd of April, Thats the Wednesday so only three days that week...starting off slowly. To start I'll be having Tuesdays off then from June I'll be changing that to Wednesdays due to DC availability. I'm focusing on the money because I don't want to leave my baby it's going to be soooo hard.

In two weeks Alyssa will be one as well. Where oh where did all that time go.

[/url]
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2008 at 9:41pm
ugh we got sent home from DC today...dia running down her leg twice - she came home and daddy looked after her....umm she slept for 3 hours solid!!! then i go home and she did another hour, up for 40 mins had bottle and down for nite! Poor bubba - def a growth spurt goin on too....so skinny and lanky at mo!

all plans in place for sat - if it rains i dont care as tenants moved out of granny flat so decided to keep it empty for party! LOL...so castle can fit in garage apparently...if wet!!

we are sooo excited about leish and noah coming up for it.....soooo cool!!!! OMG i hope ella doesnt beat him up or anything lol! or turn him into a girl with her dollshouse antics
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 7:25am
hahahahaha I bet she does beat him up. He's such a wuss!! But i'm hoping he gets used to it after a wee while LOL. Its gonna be so cool. I'm seriously counting down the days. Don't know how i'm gonna get through Friday!!

How is Gabriella today BS? Hopefully all that sleep did her some good.

Don't know what else to say Shaz except

Hiya Hails *waves* Nice to hear from you
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 12:05pm
ummm no call from daycare...yet!!! amazing how many people in auck have this at mo - a friend ended up in hosp as did a bubba we know....my tummy is little churny but not sure if i have a touch of it im ignoring or if AF is about to arrive...

one way to freak out BSDH - "honey when did i last have AF?" DH - goes white as ghost and quivers "why?"...LOL "i just couldnt remember and i feel like Im getting it" DH - "oh" meekly!!! tee hee!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 5:19pm

BS that is so mean

Josh is doing heaps better, still has a constant rash around is mouth (could be dribble rash). But he is enjoying DC heaps - just not sleeping there . Kinda good he comes home and sleeps all night long.

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2008 at 8:17pm
well i picked up ella from DC little early...and thought we would go to botany to finish party shopping...lifted out car seat, then baby who promptly threw up all over me, the car park, herself and then again in her stroller where i threw her....argh! threw sreaming child back in car and drove home and we showerd....argh!!!

ummm vomit was formula tinged with fluoro orangepaint!!!! then diaper tonight was dia prettied up with glitter....me thinks poss NOT the cause of a tummy bug tonight!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 36>