FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGinger and mellybelly

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 28>
Author
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:15am
Oh wow! Huge congrats Ginger and DH! You blog post made me cry too,..you have been through so much, and so deserve this! Yay!
Sponsored Links

arohanui View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arohanui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:22am
Yay!!!! Congratulations!! That is such awesome news, I am stoked for you and DH
Mama to DS1 (5 years), DS2 (3 years) and...
josephnia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josephnia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:39am
I've been lurking and following your journey too and I'm so so happy for you and just wanted to say thank you for sharing your world with all of us, it has made me stop and appreciate what I have as well. What an amazing thing to be able to affect people so positively and create such feeling - it takes a special kind of person to do that, what a lucky bub you're going to have!

OK, now I'm rambling... I wish you all the very best, thanks for making my day
BellaBoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellaBoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:50am
Yay!!!!!! Huge Congrats!!!!
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 8:57am
Congratulations!!!! So very happy for you

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:06am
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm crying my eyes out!!!!!!!    
just popped in too see if anyone had replied to my thread about shoes and opened this up to see what's happening today........i didn't expect to see a result yet!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats hun!!!!!!!!!!!

tarn22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarn22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:15am

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!! Im so HAPPY for you ginger this is just the best news on a thursday morning, what a surprise i was only telling my husband last night
(you know how you talk about your favourite shows?)(well this is the ginger show)
how you had been puking etc and had to wait til end of week for test and HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im ringing him right now to tell him your good news he he he
WELL DONE !!!
IVF#1 BFP :)

ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:27am
Originally posted by jack_&_charli jack_&_charli wrote:

just popped in too see if anyone had replied to my thread about shoes

Shoes? What shoes? Where? I shoes.

*Off to find thread about shoes*

By the way - No. 9 eats LOTS This is the second day this week I've finished my morning tea and lunch before 9.30am
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:31am
Super big Congratulations Ginger... I am really really happy for you and your DH.

I too am another that was in tears after reading your blog, you truly are an inspiration.

All the best for a very happy and healthy pregnancy (not withstanding your trips to the alter of the porcelain god! )
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:39am
I'ma start knitting.
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:52am
congrats again.....sorry i missed the text!!!

Apparently A deserves to go fishing now...cause that IS what men do when their wives get preggers you know LOL....and you know where that one is coming from (courtesy of BSDH!)

I look forward to watching the due in groups...which is where i went first and couldnt find you!!!! Join a group - when is your due date...I am sure there will be a few others joining you real soon!
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:04am
Originally posted by nikkiwhyte nikkiwhyte wrote:

I'ma start knitting.

Yes please! Some of those cool pants for winter!
honeybun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeybun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:17am
WOW have been following your journey and so so pleased to hear your awesome news. BIG congratulations!!!
Mum to a gorgeous 5yr old girl and a beautiful baby boy.
catie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:22am
CONGRATULATIONS

Edited by catie
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:26am
aaawww Ginger!!!!! and DH and No.9!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

MAY YOU ALL HAVE A HEALTHY 9 MONTHS WITH No.9!!
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:41am
Woohoo #9!! Congratulations Ginger

I'm soooo deliriously happy for you it's ridiculous! I hope that you have a wonderful pregnancy.
tibby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tibby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:47am
Don't post much but l lurk alot!

Huge congratulations Ginger, have been bawling reading your blog.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:57am
What great news, congratulations

Mazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:15am
Oh my GOD!! This is the BEST news! I'm all teary - Ginger, I've been following your journey for ages (another stalker here) and cannot find the words to say how incredibly happy I am for you and your DH and of course your little one! Oh wow! I can't believe I have never met you and yet I am so so happy for you. Well done number 9!!!! WOOHOO!!!!
Mum to two gorgeous girls!
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 11:35am
Heh Mazzy - hopefull the excitement will pop your little one out!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 28>