FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedbaby muffin recipe?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: baby muffin recipe?
    Posted: 07 April 2008 at 1:33pm

I want do a bit of baking for Ella to give her some different things to try. Have made her baby apple muffins (no eggs in the recipe) and she loved it and was wondering if any has any other muffin recipes that would be suitable for a baby under 12 months.

TIA

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Sponsored Links

aqua36 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aqua36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:14pm

On the huggies website there are some, they have egg but I have made with just egg yolk and they were fine.

Where did you get your apple muffin recipe from? 

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:16pm
Watties have one too for pear and ginger muffins.

Egg is OK in baking as long as there's no family history of allergy.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 8:29pm
Sam is in love with the Chocolate muffins made from the Allergy website recipe. It's egg & dairy free and makes alot!!!

Here is the recipe. You can make it as a cake or muffins.

3 cups flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
6 Tbsp cocoa
2 cups sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
2 Tbsp vinegar
½ cup cooking oil
2 cups water

1. Sift dry ingredients through twice.
2. Add liquids and mix well.
3. Bake at 170°C in a 20-22 cm round greased tin for 55 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
Variations:
36 mini muffins (bake for 10-15 minutes)
18 standard muffins (bake for 20 minutes)

Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2008 at 3:50pm

aqua36- I got the apple recipe from the back of the watties apple muesli packet. Am at work atm, but will type it out tonight.

Thanks guys

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:24pm

here is the apple recipe

Mini Muesli & Apple Muffins

1 1/2 cups self raising flour

1/2 cup watties museli & apple cereal

1/2 cup light brown or raw sugar

2 Tbsp Sultanas

1 tsp cinnamon

3/4 cup full cream milk or formula

1/3 cup canola oil

120g can watties for baby applies

Combine flour,muesli,sugar,sultanas and cinnamon. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients. Stir in the milk,oil and apples until just combined. Spoon into lightly greased mini muffins tins. Bake at 180c for 12-15 minutes or until golden. Makes 24 and freeze for up to 3 months.

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
aqua36 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aqua36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:24pm
Thanks a lot but found it.  Am going to try this weekend.
OJP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OJP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2012 at 8:20pm
Our little man loves pikelets and corn fritters! I just use the Edmonds recipes (he's fine with egg) but if using creamed corn smoosh it up a bit first as the big kernels can bung him up a bit...
Zadieballett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zadieballett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2012 at 7:31pm
Thanks to share here muffins recipes. I would like to make it for my child in different flavor because he love to eat. I use this recipes for make muffins.
 Post Reply Post Reply