FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedUnbelievable.......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unbelievable.......
    Posted: 13 April 2008 at 7:23pm
But i guess after 6 positive tests and doctor conformation i should start believing it hehe

It has taken all weekend to sink in but i am PREGNANT with our wee suprise! and so over the moon!

Stick bubba stick!

so all you lovely ladies please remember miracles do happen and i have no doubt in my mind that every single one of you will get yours! (and real soon i hope)

Edited by noodle

Sponsored Links

katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 7:41pm
Oh YAY!!!!!!!! That is such WONDERFUL news. You deserve it so much and I am just absolutely delighted for you. Sending you sticky vibes for a happy and healthy pregnancy.
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 7:43pm
That's so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 7:47pm
OMG!!!!

i'm sitting here with my jaw dropped! hehe   

CONGRATS TO YOU AND MATT!!!!!

all the best for a healthy happy pregnancy

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 7:48pm
aw that's so neat for you guys, well done.!
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 7:58pm
awesome..I've been following your thread and that is the best news I've heard all day..
Mum to two amazing boys!
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 7:58pm
*Dances around the room in excitement*

Woohooo i am so excited for you, yahhhh

Freesia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 8:02pm
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is the best news ever

I've followed your progress too since we were TTC at the same time last year. LOL, all it took was the threat of IVF eh? From the title I thought you were going to say that they had to reschedule the orientation or something

Gosh Noodle I'm so happy for the both of you. This news has made my day.

I'll be sending sticky vibes your way as well. All the best for a fantastic pregnancy.
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 8:08pm
OMG guys you are all sooooo lovely thanks heaps for all your well wishes

lol freesia yep was that threat of IVF and yay my title had the right effect hehe

my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 8:14pm
thats fantastic news, congratulations!
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 8:18pm

OMG that is the best thing I have heard/read today.

BIG congrats to you!!!!!!!

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 8:44pm
Congrats Noodle, you rock! You so totally deserve this! Now we just need Melly and Ginger to join you!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 8:55pm
Wow thats awesome yay yay yay
Leelee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leelee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 8:56pm
Oh Yay thats awesome news. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnacy
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 9:51pm
Awww that is such fantastic news! I am so happy for you both, huge congratulations!
Stick little bubba!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

mylilmosaic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mylilmosaic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by jack_&_charli jack_&_charli wrote:

OMG!!!!

i'm sitting here with my jaw dropped!

ditto!!!

Wow Noodle!!!! that is fantastic news, congratulations
Kaelanismum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaelanismum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 10:29pm
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Lana I am sooooooooooooo pleased for you. I have been waiting for the day that I could congratulate you and I'm so happy that that day has come!! I wish you all the very best for a happy healthy pregnancy and baby rearing years to come.
Lavina
Mum to 2 darling girls......

Kaelani Rose born 5/7/05
Eva Lily born 22/7/08
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 10:45pm
Oh wow thats so great! Congratulations!
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2008 at 7:24am
Awwww you guys are awesome who would of thought we would get a BFP a couple of days out from our IVF orentation lol must change my ticker hehe

Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2008 at 7:37am
YAY!!!!!!

Lots of sticky vibes coming your way!!!!
formerly known as "Bee"

Ethan ~ March 2003 Big 6 year old school boy!
Micah ~ Aug 2008 ~ Smiley pants who loves telephones!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>