FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYou know its time to wash your mouth out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You know its time to wash your mouth out
    Posted: 19 April 2008 at 10:09pm
when you toddler drops clangers like this one

Jake is pushing his pram through the kitchen and can't get a clear path through table and chairs and highchair. He slams his pram into the highchair and Char ROARS, he stamps his lil foot and pops his hands on his hip and goes "F3@ks sake, mummy, I can't get through" and I go I beg your pardon Jake? and he goes, BE quiet Charlotte, I said F@#Ks sake, I can't get through....

He has said it a few times before, right context and all, his father says it often, and he started his first day at catholic pre school saying $hit very loudly, so I have been veeeerrrryyyy careful...

However, I have been very stressed out lately, and find myself muttering the F's sake thing under my breath (not at the kids, more at bad drivers, mess, hubby) and he obviously has ears on blardy stalks.

Time to clean up again...
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
Sponsored Links

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2008 at 10:17pm

lol sorry Annie I did have to think of Jake and the actions he was doing, and telling Charly to be quite you could hear

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2008 at 10:17pm
uh-oh.

We had a nasty mouthful from ayja tonight out of no-where. She has a habit of waiting till bedtime to go #2 just so she can get back out of bed again (part of her stalling, crazy bedtime thing) So we put her on the loo last min before bed and put on her nappy after this. She was already being silly and telling me to "go away, leave me alone" which is her favourite saying right now, I said she needed to hop on the loo and try to go #2, to which she said to me "you shut up and go away or i'll poo on your head!" I was like "EXCUSE ME?" (oh no she didn't......)**insert glaring "you did something wrong" mummy-brand stare**

She instantly knew she'd gone too far and kept quiet after that.

Edited by mum2paris
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2008 at 6:07am
have to say DH says that exact phrase without thinking...my nagging wont be what stops him...it will be when miss precious says a repeat of daddys words...ooohhhhh wait for that day!!!

LMAO at how naughty but cute (sorry) it mustve been coming from his little mouth....oh dear....
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2008 at 8:23am
Oh dear, they pick up anything at the age. Nyah's new thing to say is "oh that is just crap!" I don't particularly like her saying it, but for now have chosen to ignore it.
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2008 at 10:16am
lol annie! jack says the same thing! if things aren't going his way...'oh for f**ks sake! argh!'   followed by a huge sigh....it was funny for a while, but not so much when he says it while we are out and about

janine..don't you just love those 'mummy-brand' stares. they get they've done wrong straight away when you pull out one of those

caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2008 at 1:34pm
We use frick in this house and at work, instead of the F word.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
marielb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marielb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2008 at 1:44pm
Isaac says S**T all the time - I just say 'oh shoot, oh no' to try to make it a bit more light hearted (thats his father, I never swear in front of the boys!)
marielb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marielb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2008 at 1:44pm
Hehe, the stories here crack me up though! Isn't it all you can do not to laugh :)
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2008 at 2:07pm

Yeah we are getting frick now from Andrew, i'm called a fricken lady when he doesn't like me

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2008 at 2:41pm
I think we've been relatively lucky, considering Willie has a truck drivers mouth and I'm not much better, Maya learnt relatively young that there are certain words she is just not allowed to say. She did say them of course, I had her piping up the F word in the back of the car at 15 mths, but she knows the limit to what we'll put up with.
We do have trouble with "nasty" talk tho - the "I'm not your friend", "I don't care" kind of cheekiness when she's not getting her own way.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
 Post Reply Post Reply