FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked**June 07 Toddlers**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 45>
Author
3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2008 at 5:52pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!!
We hope you had/have a wonderful day (I'm guessing you'll just be waking up to your birthday very soon???!!!!)

Lucas is up for baby of the week this week, doesn't look hopeful for us this time round. Maybe next time?
Good Luck to Jakob - fellow June buddy, he's doing really well!!

Stacey, we want some pics from the party .......
Jess
Sponsored Links

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2008 at 6:01pm
There's a couple in the photo gallery
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2008 at 7:34pm
We have a walker here too :)
Iv started planning Astins birthday :) YAY!!!!
Oh and we finally have 2 teeth!!!!

Kate June 8th
Daniel June 10th
Spencer June 11th
Caprece June 16th
Ella June 20th
James June 28th
Kalyx July 3rd
Astin July 4th
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 10:14am
Happy Birthday for yesterday Kate

Im off to do a photobucket upload of photos and will be back with some pics.

How is everyone today?
James has another flu, damn daycare, since Haleigh started daycare she's been bringing home bug after bug.

Poor James has been hit with them all including throat and ear infection

Luckily its nearly over with, the nose has started running clear rather than green which is great.

We're going to look for a present for James's bday this week.

What is everyone else getting their wee ones?
I can't think of what to get him.

We are jsut doing a small maccas party since its the only place here suitable for the older kids and warm enough since its so cold now.
We looked at kidzdigz but they were wanting near $500 for a min party of 3hrs HELL NO!!!! Who would spend that on a flippin bday party? thats just rediculous, no matter how great the place is.
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 10:46am
We got Daniel a swing set and some books.

Most people got him toys/books. He got some fab toys. We actually need a bigger bookshelf now his one is totally full hehe. My mum also got him a slide which is yet to arrive.
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 11:26am
Happy Birthday Kate

MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 11:52am
photos up in june babies gallery

we are getting a swing set for the kids for xmas this yr, haleighs getting a bike (EEKKK my baby girls getting a bike ) for her 3rd bday

James is just so hard to shop for really not sure what to get.

We have seen a really nice winnie the pooh table and chair set we thought about getting the kids.
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 2:08pm
We got a swing/slide set for the boys bout a month or so ago. I said to DP it was for Kaly's Birthday hehe & since have got him a wooden pull-along train with blocks, sounds etc & a trike/ride-on. Brae has a bike already & the wheel came off his old trike/ride-on so thought i'd better get another for Kal.

Im not having a party as such as i have spent over $300 on presents already. I'll just blow up a room full of balloons & let him have a "ball" & do a nice   dinner inviting Grandparents etc. Thats about all we did for Brae 1st aswell.

Crappy weather here today, good thing there was PC this morning so we could burn off our excess energy, get all dirty & see how well our washing machine works. Kal will most likely be asleep for another hour or 2
Mummy of Two Boys
B: 2004
K: 2007

Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 2:45pm

We got Ella a table and chair set- thought we go practical as I am sure she will heaps of toys from other people. My parents got her an old fashioned rocking horse. 

The little monkey ran away from me at the supermarket today. I thought I could pop in quickly and since I was just getting a couple of things I didn't bother about putting her in the trolley- well, the little miss decided that she didn't want to be carried around and then everytime i put her down she ran away in the opposite direction. and then while I was at the check out 'trying' to pay she decides to run off into the middle of the mall. That's the last time I am going to the supermarket without a buggy or using their trolley.

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 3:24pm
Happy birthday Kate.

We have just got Caprece clothes, a gloworm and blow up pool with balls in it and a ride on trike thing. Jack chose a wee doll for her as well. We are hiring out our playcentre for the day for $25 which I think is pretty reasonable.
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 8:29pm
happy birthday Kate!

I havnt got Astin anything yet but im eyeing up a "little people village" and i think thatll be it seen as family and friends will give lots (as they do for Bay).

We are having a family BBQ on the sunday

Tehehe about Ella running off - i can just amagine this tiny little girl waddling her little bum off! Astin tries to run but his top half of his body tends to goa hec of alot faster than his legs which leads to face meeting floor!
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 7:32am

Daniel
Mummy of Two Boys

Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 7:37am
hehe at runaway tots. We went to Rotovegas on the weekend & Kal thought it too would be funny to run away, heading straight to the lake lol And pull stuff off the shelves at Polynesian spa GAH
Mummy of Two Boys

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 8:49am
Daniel is having a good day al;ready. He got to have a sleep in with mummy and daddy. He woke at 6:30. I gave him a small feed of 100ml and bought him into bed with us and he went to sleep again til 8am - bliss! lol

And his slide arrived at 7am so that's super timing!
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 9:01am

Kate & Daniel

Hope you all have great days & get spoilt rotten lol

We got tristen a swing for his birthday and its already up on the deck DH reckons he wont know the difference between days lol any excuse....

Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 9:03am

Kate June 8th
Daniel June 10th
Spencer June 11th
Caprece June 16th
Ella June 20th

Tristen June 24th
James June 28th
Kalyx July 3rd
Astin July 4th

Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 9:43am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL

Hope you had a fun day (sounds like you had a good start already).

She is definitely keeping us on our toes at the moment. When she ran off while I was at the check out, I had to chase after her and left my credit card at the counter...luckily some nice guy behind me picked it up for me and commented 'it's good to know that your child is more important than your credit card'.  And I can't let her out of her buggy at shops now and she is basically starts pulling everything off the shelves. Ahh....remember the good old days where they were just happy to lie on their backs (although they are more fun now).

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 1:14pm
Happy birthday Daniel

Oh no about Ella, Jack has just started to behave when we go shopping so i'm not looking forward to Caprece starting.
Jennz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 10:41pm
Aw thanks for the birthday wishes guys    I keep forgetting we've moved over here!
We had a lovely day- just a quiet BBQ. It was a gorgeous hot sunny day so the kids spent the whole time playing in the backyard- Kate loves it out there. She had her first taste of cake and thought it was the best thing ever- she was on such a sugar high for the rest of the day!
We got her the fisher price laugh and learn home (her and Charlotte both play with it together which is nice) and her first pair of proper shoes, plus some little bits like books and toy cars etc.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!
Jen, Charlotte 7 & Kate 3

Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 9:24am
Spencer
Mummy of Two Boys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 45>