FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked**June 07 Toddlers**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 45>
Author
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2008 at 9:15pm
Yay for the job Rach, boo about the cake, hope it works out.

Spencer can't have cake not unless I attempt to cook a diary/soy/egg free one and god knows what that would taste like, cos a) it doesn't sound very nice to start with and b) I can't cook to save my life.
Oh well, I will stick a candle in a rice cake for him he won't know the difference

Spencer still has 5 teeth, the fifth one came through at about 8 months and we haven't had anything since, I keep thinking number 6 is gonna turn up cos he gets mega red cheeks and dribbling but nope nothing. I don't mind he likes biting me given the chance so the less teeth the better.

He is making some progres with his movements and is now doing a strange one kneed crawl, it looks like his left leg is broke and he is dragging it along. He is getting up onto hands and knees quite a lot as well know but doesn't know what to do once there so just collapses again. A couple of times he's ended up on hands and feet and that has really confused him. Hopefully this is the start of him catching up.

Sponsored Links

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2008 at 7:49am
Daniel has 6 teeth. He's had a very sore mouth for the last couple of days so I suspect that there are another couple moving around in there.

Thats good Spencer is moving around a bit. Daniel actually decided he would give "proper" crawling a go last night rather than commando. He knows perfectly well how to do it but prefers commando. I don't think it will take Spencer long how to figure it out
3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2008 at 8:33am
Yay Spencer Once they get the taste they're off!! BTW Marissa, Congratulations I must've missed you're news, sorry.

Commando is probably faster for Daniel hehe!!

Lucas has 8 teeth now, 4 at the bottom, 3 at the top & 1 big one at the top/back a Molar maybe? I think he has more on their way, he has very red cheeks & a sore bumbum

He's walking more & more now, he's still pretty unstable but he's giving it a go. I'm still very happy for him to take it easy tho!!

I'm off to the mall today to spend the bunch of Vouchers I got for my birthday a couple of days ago... woohoo! I'm going to get some things for ME for a change
Jess
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2008 at 6:10pm
I hope you enjoyed your shopping spree..

Here is a photo of Daniels cake..

Good old mickey mouse. I even made it myself (with some advice from Jess)
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2008 at 9:12pm
Jake has 8 teeth now (4 top 4 bottom). I only just noticed the last two, they probably came thru a week or two ago (he was sick so thought that was why he was off his food a bit). Before those two it had been months of none coming through.

Sorry to hear about those still up in the night. I seriously couldn't do that now -- hope it improves for you very soon!

I wouldn't risk making a cake - would stress me out too much and I'm not good in the kitchen - so I went with the easy (but not cheap!) option of buying one.
Daniels cake looks so cute!!!!

Yay for Spencer trying to move! And work going well Rach.
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2008 at 9:25am
Lovely cake
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2008 at 11:07am
Aww cool cake Stacey.

Capreces party went well, the cake even turned out alright and she got so spoiled.
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2008 at 5:26pm

cool cake stacey!!

Tristen has 8 teeth now and some molars moving up and down.... its his birthday party this weekend and im making a tiger face cake. Hoping all will go well I have done a few cakes in the past so hopefully...

And since I will no doubt forget to post tomorrow

to Caprece!!

Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2008 at 8:11am

Caprece
Mummy of Two Boys
B: 2004
K: 2007

3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2008 at 9:42am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPRECE!!! We hope you have a wonderful day!!

Well I didn't get to the mall on Saturday to spend my vouchers Kinda glad tho because more have arrived in the mail, I was very spoilt!
I went out (for a boogie in town) with a girlfriend of mine instead, last minute decision made at 1030pm LOL!
Boy was it a good night, we got home at 4.30am!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! Was up with Lucas at 7 as Mike had to work yesterday
I was VERY Seedy yesterday
I hadn't been out for a long time..... wont be going again for a long time, hehehe!

Jess
3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2008 at 9:43am
hehe, sorry about all the smilies!
Jess
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2008 at 11:26am
Happy Birthday Caprece

Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2008 at 1:21pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPRECE hope you have a great day

Love the cake Stacey

Sounds like you had a fun night Jess

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2008 at 9:56pm
Happy B'day Caprece!!
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
Jennz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 5:59am
Oooo happy birthday Caprece Hope she had a lovely day!
Jen, Charlotte 7 & Kate 3

Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 4:17pm
Thanks everyone we had a great day, went to the museum and had a play. We then went to my parents and buried her placenta.

One boob is really sore I'm not sure if I've cracked a nip or Capreces teeth have been digging in, boy it hurts
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2008 at 7:56pm

Good to hear that Caprece had a good day

Yeah every now and then Ella teeth dig her teeth into me while feeding as well. It doesn't usually feel so bad while she is feeding it hurts more when she latches for the next couple of days.

Well both Ella & I have colds. Last night she was awake from 2.30- 4 and won't settle despite having a feed and pamol...hopefully she sleeps better tonight as I am soooooo tired. Think I might call in sick tomorrow for work and drop Ella off at her educarers and have a relaxing day on the sofa.

Ella is now obsessed with hair- doesn't matter whose hair it is, she will go up and touch it. She has also just discovered my hairbrush and once I showed her how to use it has started brushing my hair (sometimes she gets it right, other times she bangs it against my head).

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2008 at 8:39am
Owie about the boob Rach, hope its feeling better soon.

Hope you get over your colds soon, its so exhausting when you have to get up in the night now. Spencer woke me up at 1.30 last night cos he had done a poo first time that has ever happened and I really hope it was a one off.

We saw the allergy doc yesterday and he got skin prick tested, he came up positive for diary, eggs and peanuts but everything else was negative. Reactions were quite small so doc said that he should outgrow them quickly. Plan is to obviously exclude those foods and then get him tested again at 2. He was negative to soy so am gonna get him some soy yoghurt to try and he can start having all the other millions of things that have soy in them.

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2008 at 9:01am
Yay on the allergies. It must suck knowing hes got them but at least he's not allergic to soy! I hope he likes all the new foods you can give him!
AN E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AN E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2008 at 3:05pm
WTF.... I have been a bit missing in action lately - and we've moved!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all those bubbas who have had their birthday.

Kate June 8th
Daniel June 10th
Spencer June 11th
Caprece June 16th
Ella June 20th
Laura June 21st
Tristen June 24th
Jakob June 26th
James June 28th
Lucas June 30th
Kalyx July 3rd
Astin July 4th

Wow, time really does fly! At home sick, DD in DC so having a bit of time out Hope everyone else is well.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 45>