FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly/August 07 Toddlers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 59>
Author
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2008 at 9:01pm
jett got a ride on cars car thing, and a singing vtec phone and a bead frame. oh and a book

my mums got him some of those new crayola crayons

dh's mums got him something he can push and ride lol, i told everyone hes constantly dragging the vaccum cleaner around and sitting on it lol

his party is more so everyone can see him all in one hit! lol as we dont see the outlaws much mainly as dh cant stand them and they seem to make everything about them

lol mellin just think if you have 34 people turn up to her party shell get 34 presents!
when does your mum arrive?

edited as this keyboard tyeps random letters

Edited by CatzKids

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
5 little angles watching from above
Sponsored Links

MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 11:28am
Hey all.

We have had a pretty good couple of days. Except when we tried to take Kylah to willowbank, ended uo having to put her to bed and going in the afternoon. It was pretty cool though.

Kylah got spoilt rotten for her birthday.. Heaps and heaps of presents, we had to save some for yesterday as she just wasnt able to get through them all friday. Then we went to visit family and got more presents! She really was spoilt, horrible thing is now i actually have to find room for all this stuff.

Hope everyone else is well. Whos birthday next, is it Toms, or Jetts?

EllasMummy's daughter has the same birthday as Kylah im sure, so Happy Birthday Ella.
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 11:39am
Birthdays!!

AUGUST
01: Ethan(2007) - Justme

07: Lachlan (2007) - Jessica

15: Kylah (2007) - KylahsMum

21: Thomas (2007) - NZpiper

24: Jett (2007) - catrad
24: Mila (2007)- chonni

28: Briahna (2007) - MellnBriahna

31: Jett (2007) - Italiah

theres a few missing as i just coppied from the kiddies list.
were missing samara, ethan,ella . .

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 7:47pm

Hey girls

Well I'd just had Jett at the Dr's again, because when I was changing his nappy before I put him to bed tonight, I noticed a large lump on his tush again.  I showed Dh, then decided I'd quickly take him to the after hours Dr to see what they thought.  It is just below where the paeds cut to drain his last fistula.  My heart sank when I saw the swelling.  I thought that this time everything would be ok!  The Dr said it could just be an infection from the cut, as there is no discharge from the cut, and hasn't been since his last surgery.  So he's given me some antibiotic cream to put on the area, and Jett is already on AB's for his eye, so hopefully it will go away by itself.  Jett has an appt with the Paed from Waikato, at Tga Hospital on Wednesday, so if nothing changes before then (as in, it doesnt' get worse) then the Paed can check it out.

Anyway, that's about all there is to report.  I've put Jett to bed but he's not settling, so better go check on him.

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

ShellandBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 8:03pm
Hello ladies, so sorry I haven't been on for ages, but happy birthday to Samara and Kylah. Sounds like you had good days and congrats on getting through the first year!

I haven't been feeling the best. I was struck down with this cold/flu 'thing' that is striking people up and down the country. Went to work last Monday but was told I shouldn't be there so called in sick for the rest of the week. Have been feeling really rotten (don't think being pregnant helps things). REALLY sore throat, coughing, snotty/blocked nose, sneezing, feeling REALLY lethargic and nauseous and haven't eaten much for ages (in fact I think I've lost weight, so haven't put on ANY weight yet for this pregnancy). Then the last few nights has seen me start vomiting straight after dinner and generally feeling miserable so have been taking to bed at 8.30pm!! Back to work tomorrow which I'm not looking forward to, I'm just hoping I'm over the worst of it.

And...the other reason I think I've been feeling nauseous/dizzy is because I'm starting to feel baby move . My Mum said it always made her feel a little 'seasick' until the body adjusts, and thats exactly what its like.

Bella has also been sick with this cold which of course went to her ears and she still has wax oozing from them and has been miserable with it and not sleeping for the last few days. Plus I think she is teething.

On the bright side, its been a cracker day today and I am feeling Spring in the air. Can't wait for the warmer weather. So far this year has been crap filled with sickness/tiredness/being overworked and stressed! Can only get better, huh??

chonni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2008 at 8:42pm
hey everyone how are you sorry i havint been on latly so busy now that milas crawling, milas being voted for now for the baby of the week so please vote shes supa cute hahha
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 9:22am
Shell, I know how you feel.  I seemed to get any bug that hit the south island with this pregnancy but I am pleased to say I have been better for a while now.  You should start feeling better soon too.  Wow! feeling bubs move already.  I have just started to feel that this weekend.  I have only put on 1 kg so far and that has been in the last week...but I have a HUGE bump
MelanieAndBree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 10:10am

Originally posted by CatzKids CatzKids wrote:

lol mellin just think if you have 34 people turn up to her party shell get 34 presents!
when does your mum arrive?

Hehe yeah! oh dear, where am i going to put it all

I pick her up on wednesday morning at 6am! Im so excited!

Melanie.
Mum to Briahna Robyn, 3yrs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 11:35am
Hey Chonni..

Hope things are well with you, have you managed to get the landlord to help with your house? Hows Mila?

Shell, hope you get better soon, and Nikki hope the bugs continue to stay away.

I have a headache and its soooooo cold here, we have ran out of gas for the heater and i dont get paid till tomorrow. Iv hung up blankets to stop the cold air coming up the stairs and trying to keep what heat we get from the oil heater in.

Iv written a new budget starting this week so hopefully this wont happen again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 11:36am
Italiah, i hope Jetts abcess isnt back.. hope its just nothing and goes away with the cream..
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 11:55am
How long is your mum over for Mel? How exciting to see her again

I hope Jett is ok.

We went out yesterday to try and get something for Cooper for his birthday and only ended up getting stuff for Nyah. We got her High School Musical on SingStar!! Should be a laugh, she knows all the words too.

Cooper has a sniff so I'm hoping it doesn't come to anything.

Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 11:59am
OMG Shes drinking water!! Lol..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 2:41pm

Aw Italiah i hope Jett is ok!!

Shell, sorry bout you being sick! 

Yay for baby Shell and baby nzpiper moving! Exciting!

Originally posted by .Mel .Mel wrote:

How long is your mum over for Mel? How exciting to see her again

Shes back till the 5th of September. Yeah im so excited aye !!

Melanie.
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 5:32pm
hi all
mel jett was about 5-6mths in that photo, ooohhh i love singstar! but dh has taxed the palystation to his workshop so ill have to go there and tax it back, sarah would love the H.S.M singstar!

hi chonni - did you get the landlord to sort all the stuff???

italiah i hope the absesses arnt back again, at least the pead can have a look at them,
hows rico doing at school??

kandice our heater ran out too :( but its not as cold here as down there!! waht kind of stuff did kylah get for her birthday??

hi shell that bug/flu thing sounds nasty

hi nikki oohhh toms birthday soon!! are you doing anything for it.

mellin - has your mum seen briahna ? or does she live overseas??
i remember a friend of mine put half the presents away and gave them to the kids at christmas as they had so many lol

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 5:56pm
Yeah she has seen her. She came over at Christmas. Shes been overseas for 2 years in September.
Melanie.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 6:18pm
Hey Cat..

Kylah got heaps for her birthday. She got a hairy maclairy soft toy, and a hairy mclairy book with 6 stories in it. She got a paddling pool filled with plastic balls, she got a big bath boat toy with shape sorter in it and ring stacker. She got another bath toy with whale and starfish, she got a Hi5 and barney dvd, she got a ride on battery operated barbie 4 wheeler, she got a big pack of megablocks, 2 wooden puzzles, a bead frame, 2 dresses, 1 set of pajamas, 4 tops, a pink hoodie with skulls on it, a pair of togs, a huge outdoor play thing with slide and climbing wall bit. She got a fork and spoon set and a big girl sippy cup! I cant remember what else. Lol..

Yay for your mum coming over Mel.
chonni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2008 at 8:12pm
[/QUOTE]

\she came over to have a look and got a guy to look at puting a heat pump un but i havint herd from her since so i dont know wats happening

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 8:00am
Originally posted by CatzKids CatzKids wrote:

Originally posted by chonni chonni wrote:

she came over to have a look and got a guy to look at puting a heat pump un but i havint herd from her since so i dont know wats happening

Our landlord is the same chick. Its so cold in our house that i have to hang sheets up to divide our upstairs to stop the cold getting in.

Ring her up again, or ring the tenancy tribunal and have a chat to them. See if she can be made to sort it out. If not to can ask to have your tenancy ended so you can move somewhere suitable. I think you pay $20 for the application.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 9:20am

I was dancing around like a crazy to Disturbed and Briahna was craacking up. haha.

MORNINGALL.

Im getting our stuff ready to go to Auckland.

Melanie.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2008 at 9:25am
Arrgh!! Briahna is grinding her teeth like ALL THE TIME! Its so yuck!
Melanie.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 59>