FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly/August 07 Toddlers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859>
Author
Lulu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:03pm
Congrats Nikki, great news! Great to hear that you are progressing well too Jessica. Great that Jett is coming along well with his speech. I have been wondering about an SLT for Jaymie too, but after reading the literature that I have been given, it seems that she is within the normal range. She talks heaps in fact never stops, it's just that I have to be the translater as most people only understand bits and pieces of what she is saying. But now I have a few tools to help her I will just keep and eye on her for the next 3 months and see how we go.
My Sydney/Melbourne trip was lovely, although I did miss DH and Jaymie of course.
We have done alot of caravaning over the Christmas holidays which has been fantastic. Five days in Rotorua, six days in Whiritoa, a night at Murawai, three more nights at Whiritoa, a night in Ohakune. Lots of fun, and on our travels we found another caravan so we upgraded.
Just the one child for us and we are more than happy with that decision. We had two embryos on ice but gave Fert Associates permission to let them go about a month or two ago.
Lou
Sponsored Links

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:40pm

Hi Rackell!  nice to have you pop in!  cathy sounds like she's doing really well.

Hi Lulu!  How cool you've been getting around the place!  Bet it's lots of fun.  I am envious of ones that get away on holiday this time of year.  Just as well we live in a holiday destination and there is plenty going on around town, as we don't get away on holiday.  Usually doesn't bother me, but this year Dh just worked at home in the office for 2 weeks, so that was no fun.  I know he needed to do the work, but just sucks there's no real relaxing with him not being around.

Jessica, not long now!  All the best and can't wait to hear of the news!

How you keeping Nikki??

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:45pm
I'm good. Just had my scan and baby is small...just 6w4days. my LMP had me at 8wks but I was working off 6w6days so more or less spot on. Still I was hoping that I was wrong and bubs would be 8weeks. ITs still a long way to go.
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:48pm
Hi ladies, good to hear from everyone. I just can't believe how fast life seems to be taking past, just think it does not seem that long ago since our 3 year olds were babies. I was looking at pics last night with Lachie and he took great delight in telling me how cute he was - "I think I was cuter than Tessa Mum" it never ceases to amaze me what they come out with. Playcentre starts again on Monday - we are all hanging out for it!
Al feeling fine, baby is all good, good position etc etc, I had a wee melt down at the midwife today, I am just really anxious about the birth etc, my hormones have me all over the place!
She thinks I will go early but I don't want to get my hopes up - Lachie was on time and Tess was a week early. Have been getting lots of Braxton hicks but other than that nothing major .
Will let you know when this one decides to grace us with its presence!

Our con-joined boys 20 wk
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:50pm
A day at a time Nikki, but it is always gutting when dates go back! Did you see a HB? It will go fast - this one has been faster than the other two, especially when I got past 20 weeks - my wee melt down time of preg

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:54pm
yes saw a HB....slow but apparantely thats normal for this age.
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:54pm
Nikki are you going to find out what you are having

Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:54pm
Always nice seeing a HB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:59pm
probably not. I'd love to know but I dont want to find out. My gut is telling me this is a girl...but I wont be going out buying pink as I still fully expect a boy.
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:02pm
I was like that with Tess, was shocked when she popped our a girl - I thought I was destined to have boys - the twins and Lachie, my sister just had her third, a wee girl after 2 boys.
We have not found out and I am looking forward to the surprise again, although Lachie really wants a brother, he then continues saying that then I can have another girl after that - there will not be a number 4 buddy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:14pm
Nikki, great to hear the scan went well!  Same thing happened with me with Jett, LMP date had me due 20th Aug, but scan showed baby due 31st Aug, which went with when I know he was conceived (week before AF was due).  He was a one-hit-wonder!  So perhaps you concieved later in your cycle too with this one.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:18pm
Yes, same thing happened with TOm and James too. This time I was sure I conceived later as I was paying attention and had ov signs around day14-15 but used OPKs and they were negative. didnt think anything of that, just assumed I'd done something wrong. Then about 8 days later I had EWCM, so peed on the last OPK and it was positive!   So I think I ov'd later too. Maybe I always do. Tom was put back 9 days and James about the same I think. So I was expecting it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:32pm

So when you go 'over-due', is that over your LMP date, or scan date?

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:35pm
scan date now. I was hoping to get this baby born before I turn 39 so I can say I have finished my family by then...but now the dates are getting put later and later thats not looking likely. My birthday is the 20th!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:39pm
Probably the reason why it took a while to get a BFP too.  Bubs can come on the 18th, our wedding anniversary.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:04am

Gah!  Jett's getting back into his Houdini ways.  Three times in a matter of weeks he's escaped the house.  Once was through the front door as the kids left it unlocked, and twice he's jumped out the front bedroom window!  He only goes to the house that's at the front of our driveway, as Rico's made friend's with the boy that lives there and so Jett wants to go and play there too, but still!!  So today a trip to buy window latch thingys is in order.

Jess, how you getting on, any baby yet??

How's the first trimester treating you, Nikki?

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2011 at 1:01pm
Bump!

How is everyone??
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

TheBabe View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2011 at 3:47pm
Hey Anouska

Yay babies!!! I want one :sigh:

We're good, counting down to Jakes 4th birthday :sob: hes getting so big... Tys walking and talking (kinda) now too.

Anybody else planning bday parties? Its hard to work out what we're gonna do since chances are we'll be moving again. Jake has an ever-growing list of friends he wants to invite but the bus is way too small to fit even just a couple more people so need to sort a date that we *know* we're still gonna be in the area plus a venue that fits everyone lol argh...
Formerly 'Babe'

Mama to my beautiful, busy boys
Jake     01-07-2007
Tyler     20-02-2010
Lulu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 7:21pm
Hello Ladies! Yes the countdown is also on here to Jaymie's 4th birthday. I must say I am loving this age. We are having a Neverland themed pirates and fairies party at Ivy Cottage in Greenhithe. There will be 12 kids and about 10 adults. We went there for a visit today and it's really cool, well at least I think so, and Jaymie did too.
Jaymie is in kindy 9am-3.30pm four days a week now, and she loves it. It has really helped her come out of her shell. I am loving seeing her growing up and becoming a gorgeous, empathetic and loving individual. Still no inkling from DH and I to have another child, we feel so content with our little family.
How is everyone else?
Lou

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:30pm

Sorry girls!  I bump the page up then forget to come back myself to reply!

Hi Babe and Lulu!  Great to hear from you both.

Babe are you living in a bus now?  How cool.

I agree Lulu, this age is a good age.  Jett is easier to take places now - to restaurants and to the shops.  He sticks by me and I can almost trust him not to run off.  Still have to keep close tabs on him though.  His speech is coming along nicely now, thankfully!  Still not to where it probably should be for his age, but he's come a long way this year.  I just hope he's up to speed by the time he starts school!  He still LOVES kindy, goes 3 mornings a week till he turns 4 then he'll go for 4 mornings.  He asks to go everyday to kindy, even on the weekend, then gives me this sad face when I say no kindy today.  He's very outgoing and loves putting on shows for everyone.  So he's a lot of fun.

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859>