FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly/August 07 Toddlers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 575859
Author
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2012 at 1:43pm
were just by that subdivision i think, were on a kiwifruit orchard just before the golf course as you drive into katikati.

ROFL love the photos, perhaps its in the name , my jett is exactly the same falls aslep in the strangest places doesnt matter whats going on around him LOL

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
5 little angles watching from above
Sponsored Links

peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:27pm
Wow Cat!! Congrats! 5 angel babies???? you poor thing. Hope this one is being kind to you. Must remember to come and check back in July!
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:51am
this one is being very kind :) find out on wednesday which flavour LOL, jett wants a boy because they like cars and it has to be just like him and sarah wants a girl as she is sick of all the boys LOL ( all her cousins are boys)

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2012 at 10:00am
How's tings ticking along cat? Had your anatomy sna yet? Hope it went well!

Eek! I'm thinking of heading to the school soon to pick up enrollment forms for Jett! Ick it's making my stomach turn just the thought, haha. It's coming around way too fast! He seems ready for it, looooves kindy and goes 4 mornings a week, but know he would love to go fulltime! His speech is coming along nicely and i'm confident he'll be up tp speed by the time he starts school. Although he seems ready, he still seems little to me!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2012 at 10:57pm
Tom starts transition to school next term through his preschool! It IS happening fast!
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2012 at 11:51am
I picked up Jetts school enrollment pack last week :(

we had the anatomy scan and are having another BOY! much to DD's horror as she wanted a girl aparently shes sick of boys haha wonder how long that will last, and also DH was totally convinced it was a girl also so he was wrong LOL

Anouska what school do your kiddies go to? we have been looking at schools in tauranga as im not to happy with the one here but theres so many of them and most are zoned.
DD only has next year left at primary then will be at intermediate anyway so were looking at sending her to Aquainas (excuse spelling) as it was the sister school to where she would be going if we were in rotorua still

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
Gracy205071 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gracy205071 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2017 at 1:10am
Originally posted by my4beauties my4beauties wrote:

I know this has to be done sooner or later, and we're nearly in August.

I think Emma will be very proud of us, making our toddler thread, without her having to come in & do it for us!

Oh no toddling again.
I think this is our new year resolution. Ha Ha Ha! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 575859