FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYAY WE HAVE A NEW HOME!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YAY WE HAVE A NEW HOME!
    Posted: 22 April 2006 at 12:41pm
Well we went and had a look at this house in newlands and YAY we got it so we are moving on 13/05/06.

Ana its like a walk to your place so i can come visit spesh when ella is born
Sponsored Links

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 2:19pm
Congratulations Jess!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 5:32pm
Thanks its so cool our landlady is so lovely shes about the same age as us and really really nice!
I have already started packing and have done the nursery!!! lol
robyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 8:04pm
how exciting!
KOBE born 19 March 2004

jax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2006 at 9:57pm
See, I knew it'd be worth looking into Jess, this is so exciting for you ! I'm sure your new place will be HEAPS better.
Jacquie - Mama to Erin, 13.07.06 - Chief Cat Chaser & Marmite Sammie Eater

Love many, trust few, harm none. ~Anon~
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 10:32am
congrats jess that's awesome news! good luck for the shift

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 10:54am
hehe,you moving on harmonys birthday.congrats on getting a new place and getting away from those nasty noisey neighbours
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 10:55am
Thanks ladies im sooo excited hehe and mum is excited to coz she gets to come down and help me set up the nursery, she lives in auckland and feels really left out and she is so excited about helping me with this
kasbee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kasbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 5:10pm
YAY no more horrible neighbours
Kelly, mother to
4 wonderful children.
Alan & Bubbles Mummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan & Bubbles Mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 10:35pm
Ya that is so cool we moved into our new home this weekend you are deffently doing the right thing by moving now before baby it is so much harder once they are here we had such drama's with Alan. I use to love moving not so much now, but ya for your Mum being able to help you set up hey and ya for you too you won't have to do it all on our own.

[url=http://lilypie.com][/url
jax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2006 at 10:43pm
I would hate to think what it would be like if we were moving after bubs, in particular while she was still really little
Jacquie - Mama to Erin, 13.07.06 - Chief Cat Chaser & Marmite Sammie Eater

Love many, trust few, harm none. ~Anon~
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 9:13am
Yay for new place.....good move!!!

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 11:59am
i was lucky enough to have my friends and family move and set up our new house while i was in hospital with jack
downside was dean couldn't spend as much time with us as there was too much to do

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 11:21am
YAYAYAYAYAY ANother nice neighbour!!! hehehehe, I will be seeing lots of you now, lol, might want to hide.... wwe are moving this weekend...hardly packed anything yet

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 11:51am
hehehehe im so jealous i wish i was moving that early lol im just sitting here scratching to pack but i cant coz i know ill pack stuff we need LOL
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 1:15pm
Yay, moving is exciting! Until you actually have to do it... Jess, now you can join the moving while heavily pregnant club, I think there are a lot of us who do that! Good thing is tho, you get to stand and direct where everything goes because you shouldnt be lifting...
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 1:33pm
haha yeh i have been instructed already i am to stand and point and unpack only no lifting etc etc hehe im so gonna love this hehe
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 1:42pm
i was lucky when we moved cos  was only 5-6 weeks pregs wth X when nath and i moved in together,then when harms came along(after shifting from the 2 bdrm flat we first lived together in) we moved when i was again 5-6 wks preg.then we moved when harms was around 3 mnths old.lol yeah we move round lots lol.
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
deharn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deharn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 1:43pm
Congrats on fining a new place, it is so cool when you move and everything is new and exciting.

We sold our house and moved into a rental because we hadn't found a new house 2 weeks before Sam was due. The place was so gross it took me 2 full days to clean which cured my nesting instinct big time!!! It all happened at a time when DH was super busy at work so he took off the afternoon we moved and that was his entire contribution to the process!!!!

We then bought our new house and moved in when Sam was 4 months and again DH took 1/2 day off to move I used to pack the car to the brim, squees Sammy in and then lay him on a rug as I unpacked car load after car load. Luckily our new house was pretty new so spotlessly clean.

That is lovely for you and your mum to set up the nursery together. It makes everything so real and exciting when you see all your bubs things set up. Enjoy
For the last 5 days of my pregnancy I used to go in and drink my cup of tea in the nursery on the floor. And at the risk of sounding like a crazy woman I used to remake his little cradle every day........ And each time I walked past the room I would stop and look in and then have a little chat to my tummy.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2006 at 6:00pm
hehe that is so cute about the cuppa tea in the nursery and talking to your belly hehe
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>