FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMOST dangerous chocolate cake in the worl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Alianasmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alianasmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MOST dangerous chocolate cake in the worl
    Posted: 02 November 2008 at 7:53pm
I dont know if this has been posted before but it rocks! DP is making it as we speak and i thought i had better share.

4Tbsp plain flour
4 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp cocoa
1 egg
3 Tbsp milk
3 Tbsp oil
3 Tbsp choc chips (optional)
splash vanilla
Coffee mug

Mix dry ingredients together well in your coffee mug. Add egg and stir well. add milk and oil, mix well. add chocolate chips and vanilla. mix

Cook in micorwave on high for 3 mins. allow to cool a little then tip out and enjoy!

We put jam and chocolate into the bottom of another mug then tip the mixture over before cooking . when you tip it out it dribbles down the cake and is DELICIOUS!!!! Perfect for 2 or a self indulgent pig out!

Why is this the most dangerous cake in the world? because you are only 5 mins away from chocolate cake any time of day or night!!!
tickers" /></a>
Sponsored Links

Freesia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2008 at 8:13pm
I KNEW I shouldn't have opened this thread! Thank goodness we don't have any eggs or I'd be trying this straight away. I know what'll be in my shopping trolley next time I do the groceries though.
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2008 at 8:19pm
Its freaken fantastic! I dig a hole in and stick some cream in it
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2008 at 9:30pm
Have just made one, and it's in the microwave as I type this. Didn't have oil, so I hope it turns out ok!
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2008 at 9:44pm
Ok, well since I have a nasty habit of not following recipes and adding and subtracting things when I probably shouldn't or I don't have the right ingredients and improvise, it turned out quite bad. It tasted ok, but had the consistency of an old shoe.    Oh and it looks like a big crap. ( I think that was due to the shape of the coffee mug I used.

Don't let that put you off though! I am going to make them again when I have the right ingredients and it will be awesome!

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2008 at 10:12pm
Renee - if you don't have oil you can substitute melted margarine/butter. It does alter the texture slightly but works OK.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alianasmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 7:33am
Lol i love the pic!!!! Ours turned out great. we had plum jam and a melted dark chocolate square on top.... mmmmm yum! The texture this time was a bit more dense but it was still damn good
tickers" /></a>
NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 8:17am
Lol I must say I was a tad reluctant to try this after the giant turd pic!!
But ours turned out great! The only problem is that our mugs are tall and skinny and perfectly round so when I tipped it out it kinda looked like the leaning tower of Piza lol but it tasted GREAT!! Don't think I will use choccie chips next time though.

Awesome and so EASY writing it down now

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 10:39am
Today's morning tea

Warning, might have been the mug I used but it only needed 2 minutes in my 1100W microwave.

Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010
weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 10:46am
ohhhhhh I feel a little sick now

Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010
NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 10:52am
oooooo yum!!! yeah it's good for two people otherwise it's sickening for one person But I normally do self saucing pudding which takes ages to make and cook and there is always a big mess afterwards but I think I could do this with chocolate sauce and it would be a excellent substitute!!

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alianasmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 12:18pm
Yum, whos the chef! that looks amazing weegee it does depend on the wottage of your microwave. mine is only 800w. And it depends on the mug. ours are tall but tapered and they come out like a sand castle but i think a rounded coffee mug would be cute. mmmm chocolate sauce. DP put in 2 squares of cadbury dark choc at the bottom of the cup, i think you could double that and it would make a great self sauce! might try it tonight! better watch the hips though, im getting married in march!
tickers" /></a>
Jay_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 12:53pm
Was about to ask, are all those ingredients for just the one cup-cake???? And they are!

Looks delicious but man, I think I'd explode if I ate one!
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2008 at 9:04pm
Mmmmm yummy!!! That is so good.
mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 3:31pm

eating it now! sooooo gooood!

[/url]
AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 4:37pm
Doesnt it overflow into the microwave when cooking?

Thinking of trying it tonight... my sweet tooth is on a rampage
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 6:32pm
Nah I made it last week - it doesn't overflow, because it is cooked before it rises that far. I was amazed but it really works!!
Mum to two beautiful kids   
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2008 at 5:29pm
Ah hahaha Lmao over neeandsam's pic!!!! Thats classic.

But someone please tell me why I opened this?!?! I'm on Jenny Craig you evil people!!!

TTC #3 since Jan 2010 - PCOS
MC April 2010
tishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 8:22pm
*bump*

I'm currently indulging as DH is working late.

Someone please join me?
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2009 at 9:07pm
Pick me! I just made this, was gonna suprise dh with desert,...was going to add bits of choc easter egg instead of choc chipc as we dont have any, and was gonna stick a put more of the choc at the bottom of the cup to make it oh so good,...went to find easter egg in cupboard,..and found that dh had just finished the last part, plus a whole bunny himself and hadnt shared!! So the cake is ALL mine!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>