FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctuplets update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Octuplets update
    Posted: 08 February 2009 at 1:01pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/04/us/04octuplets.html?ex=1249448400&en=a1bfd5926f4848cb&ei=5087&WT.srch=1&WT.mc_ev=click&WT.mc_id=GN-S-E-GG-NA-S-octuplets

This is very interesting reading,,,, What is this womans real intentions for these precious babies?

Sponsored Links

BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2009 at 4:58pm
I say let her be, sure you have to question the ethical failure on behalf of the fertility clinic and dr's there, but at the end of the day what's done is done ...she now has to find a way to raise 14 kids with very little income. More fool her.

With everyone up in arms and talking about it, I figure it's just giving her further publicity ...waste of media resources. Sure 8 babies, one pregnancy and birth - it's amazing, a world record if you must ...but life goes on. I certainly don't envy what she has ahead of her
sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2009 at 3:14pm
i think buzzy bee has said exactly what many of us our feeling.
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 6:20pm
I would not want to be in her position with 14 babies, I think the only way you could cope is hiring a nanny, but only Brangelina can afford that.
busyissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busyissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 12:59pm
Apparently her story is worth millions, once she sells it Im sure she won't have any financial problems. I just hope all her children are well and happy, can't imagine that she has enough time or energy to raise 14 happy children. I struggle with 2!
NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2009 at 8:35pm
Asking for hand outs??? Im sorry she bought this whole thing on herself

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
 Post Reply Post Reply