FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedEmail buddy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sharpie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharpie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Email buddy
    Posted: 26 April 2009 at 8:30pm
Hi Guys,
I have to admit that these forums are a little beyond me. I find it difficult to follow the thread and I am really looking for some one to one contact. You ladies are obviously all lovely but i was wondering if anyone would be interested in becoming my email penpal to talk about our journeys and ups and downs or anything. I would just like someone to bounce ideas off and share experiences along with having the occassional rant to!
We have been ttc for 3 years and have just started our first Clomid cycle. I am 30 and live in Rotorua.
If anyone is interested please post in here and then I will leave my email address.
Thanks very much.
Sponsored Links

Juzl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juzl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2009 at 8:35pm
Hi Sharpie,

I would love to be your email buddy, we have been TTC Baby No 2 for almost 2 1/2 years.

Look forward to being in touch.

Jules
anna123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anna123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2009 at 8:52pm
Hey,

I feel the same way as you, I would love an e-mail buddy also. The forums are great and such an awesome opportunity to meet others that can relate to your situation. Its also nice to find a 'buddy' whom you can chat to more often. We have been TTC for our first baby for 4 long years! Would love to hear more about your journey!

Anna
sharpie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharpie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2009 at 8:41pm
Oh thank you, both of you. Please email me on sharprach@hotmail.com when ever you want.
alexbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 11:52pm
hi sharpie,

i just sent you an email
 Post Reply Post Reply