FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAuckalnd - Can you do the 05/01/10?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auckalnd - Can you do the 05/01/10?
    Posted: 22 November 2009 at 1:43am
Ok Auckland Mummy and Daddy's while we are in NZ for Christmas we would love to meet up with you.

Unfortunately the only day we are available is the 5th January 2010 so cant be flexible on dates, sorry. I know the timing isnt the best as most people are still on holiday or in holiday mode but if there are some of you around that time and are keen to meet we'd love to meet you and your children, or you and your partner if bubs to be is still in utero.

When: Tuesday 5 January 2010
Time: 12.30pm ish (we will be on our way up to Whangarei from Hamilton and expect to be in Auckland by 12pm)
Where: TBA. Could someone make a suggestion, we're not too familar with the area. Perhaps somewhere central i.e. a family friendly park or similar?
More Info: BYO Lunch and drinkies

I know its a month or so out but figured its best to get organised early especially being that time of year
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
Sponsored Links

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2009 at 8:08pm
Yah, would love to meet you and fam hun!!!!!!

I will make sure jake and I will be there!

weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2009 at 9:12pm
Sounds awesome! I have a hen's do that afternoon/evening (and I'm matron of honour so can't miss it) but I might be able to swing by on the way there. Maybe Cornwall Park or One Tree Hill domain could be a good option?

Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2009 at 11:27pm
Oh Great. Dh said he knows where One Tree Hill domain is so we could make it there if thats a convenient spot?

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 9:22am
I'll still be in Auckland (DP travelling too much for speedway this season so its a quiet xmas/new years at home for Jae and I) and I'd be up for a meet-up
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 8:43pm
Great Lisa

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2009 at 12:14am
Ladies just bumping this up to see if your still keen?? The more the merrier

We're flying in tomorrow afternoon so probably wont update again for a few days.

If you want my cell number PM me or add me to FB if you havent already.

And just to confirm the details:

When: Tuesday 5 January 2010
Where: One Tree Hill Domain
Time: 12.30pm ish
Other Info: BYO Lunch, drinkies and camera

Edited by rianna08

?Lolly? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Lolly? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2009 at 2:29pm
Hey :) Should be able to make it!!! (I hope) Lets keep our fingers crossed on one gets sick GRR
Captain Chaos (5) & the Trouble Monsters (2!)
amykt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amykt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2009 at 3:39pm
whoop - we'll def try to make it too
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2009 at 8:24pm
Jae and I will be there

Do we have a back-up venue in case of rain?
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2009 at 9:23pm
Oh yes, thats a good point. Sorry Im no good with the geographics of Auckland.

?Lolly? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Lolly? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2009 at 9:43pm
Maybe the Museum?
Captain Chaos (5) & the Trouble Monsters (2!)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2009 at 10:15pm
Good idea, the muesum would work...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 9:18pm
Great sounds perfect

Should we say that if its raining/drizzling at 12 midday we'll meet at the muesum at 12.30pm normal time?

Edited by rianna08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2009 at 10:31pm
Yeah, cant wait!!!!!

weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2010 at 3:16pm
bumpety bump - this is tomorrow! Weather forecast looks good (fingers crossed) so don't forget the sunscreen

Last time we met at One Tree Hill it was under the trees near the observatory carpark (ended up being the next trees along from those circled in this pic because someone else got there first) - thought it might be helpful to post this pic

See some of you tomorrow

Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2010 at 3:44pm
If its drizzling, I can make it to the museum as its close to work and i can pop out for a bit ..
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2010 at 8:28pm
Great thanks for putting up the pic Weegee. That helps alot

Is the address for the Museum Domain Dr
Parnell? Im assuming its the War Memorial Museum?

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2010 at 11:32pm
I assumed war memorial museum too. The weather is supposed to be good, so at this stage I'd say we are all set for One Tree Hill

I'll have a brown steelcraft pram and will be wearing 3/4 jeans, a bright red singlet and a light white hoody... last time I went there I had no idea where that circled spot was until i saw a couple of June mums I recognised from bump pic posts lol!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2010 at 8:44am
LOL BK, good description!!!!

I will be wearing jeans, black singlet and black long cardy oh and a baby in red moby! (May have the old pram out if he is tired as he just wont sleep so close to the food source, also a brown steelcraft LOL).

Not sure what the weather is like south and west but its there is a strong, cool breeze here this am. Hoping it goes away so its nice and warm!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>