FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctomom got slim all by herself....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
GuestGuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuestGuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Octomom got slim all by herself....
    Posted: 27 January 2010 at 2:37pm
Yeah Right!!!

(cute kids though)

Story
Sponsored Links

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 3:09pm
It's been a year hasnt it?

I cant see why she couldnt get her body back in that amount of time, especially since she doesnt work and has help with all the kids.

Michael Laws' wife competed in a figure competition a year after her baby was born, so its definately feasible (and I plan to stand on stage in a bikini one year after Elias came out).

Edited to add link to The Mayoress competing

Edited by lilfatty
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuestGuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 3:33pm
Oh come on! She had 8 babies inside her not one and she has had extensive plastic surgery on her face so why not the rest of her body?

I love Michael Laws so know all about his wife and you are doing extremely well, good on you!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuestGuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 3:36pm
palomino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palomino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 4:54pm
"tui billboard"
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 5:14pm
just cause she had 8 babies inside doesnt mean that you was as fat as 8 people though. Really she doesnt look like she was that huge before she had them.

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:02pm
Exactly Deb - she wasnt fat to start with and you dont add the fatness of eight people just because you have eight babies ... her eight babies probably weighed as much as some single birth babies!

And she never said she didnt have plastic surgery on her face .. so I dont see why she would lie about having surgery anywhere else.

tishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 6:56pm
I only had twins, but I was back into pre-pregnancy jeans within 2 months.
Also my sister who has 3 month old twins is now a size smaller than what she was before.

If I were her I'd probably have lost the weight by stress levels of having so many kids!

Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 7:12pm
I would be surprised if her stomach was that flat though as the other american that has however many kids (they are seperating at the mo, Kate and ?) has made comments in the media about the left over skin so who knows?

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 9:24pm
It's pretty impressive though, even her stretchmarks are gone!! But remember she also has another 6 kids... so running after 14 kinds I'm sure would be plenty of exercise!!
palomino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palomino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 10:44pm
Maybe im just jealous my boobs dont look like this and iv only had one baby... meh its prolly airbrushed and what not anyway
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 11:05pm
Lol huntd, the bikini is holding them in place really they sag to the floor - only kidding!
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2010 at 7:10pm
Yeah its not the weight loss I'm sus about its how un-saggy her tummy is considering how huge it was. That photo is clearly photoshopped which i find so stupid she is in a magazine going out about how much weight she lost yet can't do it without being photoshopped. Pretty lame.
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2010 at 10:42pm
That pic is hard out photoshopped. In her preggy pic she has a heap of strech marks, and while they do fade her tummy would not look like that lol
Good on her for losing the weight though!

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 7:34am
Originally posted by MamaS MamaS wrote:

That pic is hard out photoshopped. In her preggy pic she has a heap of strech marks, and while they do fade her tummy would not look like that lol
Good on her for losing the weight though!

Thats what I think too Shez .. and in her defense she just stated in the article that she lost the weight, she doesnt have anything to do with what they do with her pics - i mean they photoshop everything these days even super duper stars!

Katep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 8:08am
I wish someone would airbrush my stretch marks

Mum to the Gorgeous Leah!
              7 months
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 11:00am
Reminds me of what happened to Kourtney Kardashian on OK magazine. They photoshopped her photo skinnier and apparently the whole article was a lie and they never even interviewed her!
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2010 at 6:47pm
This woman workouts at stupid stupid oclock!!...like 2 am in the mornings she goes to the gym . I doubt she would have put on much extra padding whilst pregnant, because she was all tummy lolz, but yes...where's the sag! lolz....and the stretch marks! Good on her though.

Rowsieair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowsieair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2010 at 11:01pm

but...marketing her family on reality TV?  Poor children :(

I know she has to support them somehow..but...I don't think they'll ever have a normal llife (as normal as a family of 14 siblings with one parent could be?)

LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2010 at 9:38pm
See Im thinking if my body had to grow that many babies i wouldnt put on any weight in fact im sure it would be hard to eat enough to nourish that many so i highly doubt she wouldve had any weight to actually lose.............I would love to know if she hasnt had surgery how she got rid of excess skin...........i only had one and i have endured a hideous apron since that one and even when i was a size 8 (nz size 8) i still have that excess skin etc and NO amount of sit ups will ever get rid of this EVER.......its impossible to tone up stretched skin......just ask some of the biggest loser contestants

The only thing i cant comprehend though is if she has has surgery like many keep saying, dont you think they wouldve fixed up her stretched belly button??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>