FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHelp Save our School

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pickle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Save our School
    Posted: 31 March 2010 at 11:59am
Hi - I need your help and it will take less than a minute to do.
My old Primary School where currently my son attends and hopefully my 1 year old daughter will attend has had an eviction notice on it. This is because the council want the land (they already have heaps!) and want us tomove to a most undesirable site which is currently a bog where animals cannot be grazed as they get Foot rot!!

As a parent i have joined a working group to try to get this stopped and we have a website and on this we have an online petition... and this is where you guys come in. I am asking/begging you to sign the online petition to get this decision changed.

the website is www.friendsofmonte.org.nz
you just go to the petition tab on the left hand side and click on sign the petition. I cant put the link in can someone help me so that you can just click on it please....

All the info is on the website but if you want to know anything else just ask or PM me

Big thanks from all of us at Monte Cecilia School

Edited by pickle

Sponsored Links

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 12:06pm
Monte is a lovely school, I hope that you don't have to move!
You've got my sig
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

pickle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 12:10pm
Thanks Mel - yes it is a very special school and it deserves to stay!!

kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 1:00pm
All done, Good Luck!!

Little Angel, April 10
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 1:23pm
I went to sign it but I"m not in Auckland. Good luck though, hope you get the decision changed

caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 2:21pm

Wow I didn't know they were getting evicted, Monte is a great school a lot of my high school class mates came from there. I'll go sign the petition straight away.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 2:43pm
Bugger, not a resident either.

Good luck!
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
DaisyAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 9:52pm
done

[/URL]
HuntersMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntersMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2010 at 6:04pm
done

kellie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2010 at 1:37pm
Signed good luck!
pickle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2010 at 10:00pm
thanks for all your support, it means a lot

BriAndOlisMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriAndOlisMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2010 at 8:45am
link to petition

eta: 248 signitures so far

Edited by BriAndOlisMum
 Post Reply Post Reply