FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhen the joy is killed....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KiwiL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When the joy is killed....
    Posted: 24 April 2010 at 10:02pm
... honestly do some people not have anything better to do with their time?!?

Trolleys

"I won't go back there unless the trolleys are recalled!" Love it.

Jackson loves those trolleys, and the article fails to mention the giant parent handles on them. Surely better than kids running around eating screws?
Sponsored Links

MummyFreckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummyFreckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2010 at 10:50pm
We were there today and DS loves them....I cant see anything wrong with them....like anything so long as there is parental supervision they would be fine!
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2010 at 9:49am
Originally posted by MummyFreckle MummyFreckle wrote:

.like anything so long as there is parental supervision they would be fine!

i think this is more her issue, she probably doesnt like kids full stop!   lets face it though not everyone does supervise their kids and some may think oh hes alrioght hes got a trolley hes happy, and not care how many people he tries to run over. Not a reason to ban kids trolleys though.

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2010 at 9:55am
I have been mowed down by a kid with a trolley LOL

I wasnt annoyed with kid, but the parent who wasnt blardy paying attention!

So from that point I can understand where she is coming from but jebus I am sure Jake will love them when he is old enough to use them!

catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2010 at 10:48pm
Catriona loved pushing the trolley when we went to Bunnings and, if anything, it will encourage me to go there as it keeps her occupied and also I can put the shopping in the trolley she pushes. If I am on my own, there is no way i can manage her and a basket/trolley of my own as there are way way too many tempting play things on low shelves!

caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2010 at 10:19am

I complaint in 25 years nuf said.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
Kellyfer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellyfer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 2:46pm
Unsupervised children are annoying to anyone, whether they are ramming trolleys into people, or pulling stuff off the shelves, or running unchecked out the front door into the carpark!! The trolleys aren't the issue, just inattentive parents, and people who have nothing better to do with their lives than to complain about stuff.
Kids trolleys are great, they encourage toddlers to 'help' while having a sense of independence and is a good opportunity to teach them manners and trolley ettiquette!!!
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2010 at 10:32pm
omg seriously!!! some people need to get a life and find some worth while to complain about!!!!! what a dick!

kiwi2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwi2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2010 at 12:28am
at the risk of getting slammed...

I hate these trolleys. I lived in the states where they are in every blimmin store. My kids would throw a tanty if they couldn't have one then I would be constantly looking over my shoulder as I am the one they would run into and they hurt. Right in the back of the leg and archilles tendon. ouch. We never were a problem with other shoppers as I was busy supervising and stressing over the things but it would make a normally stressful trip (3 kids in a supermarket) even more stressful. Fun in theory but after a while and every store they get a bit much and I would go to another entrance of the store where I knew there wouldn't be any just to avoid a confrontation. Screaming toddler in the supermarket is bad enough without have the screaming start before entering the actual food part. Bunnings isn't a supermarket so maybe it is different .
 Post Reply Post Reply