FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJanuary 2011 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 575>
Author
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 8:05am
Oh Hun that is just awsome news!!!!!! FX for a sticky bean for you!!!!!1

Sponsored Links

mum21 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:37am
Congrats Appy to you and your family! Welcome to Jan babies

Can someone add my scan date in, its Tuesday 18th. I went back to my doc yesterday as he asked me to do a second hcg test to check my levels were rising as they were only 71 last week. He gave me a scan referral too, but I hope they can see something at the scan cos I'll only be 6 weeks.

Hopefully I get my blood results back this afternoon!
Have a great day Jan mummies

didi99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote didi99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:51am
Welcome Appy and a huge congrats thats fantastic news, I remember you from the TTC after MC thread.
Yay for scans & Blood tests, I'm off to see my MW today, DP joked last night about how funny it would be if I went and wasn't actually UTD. I really did not see the humor and promptly went off and POAS another strong BFP.
Angel Babies Nov 09, May 10, Dec 10
mylilmosaic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mylilmosaic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:01am
Thanks Rianna & Mel your posts brought a tear to my eye too, it has been a long journey to get to this point

Thanks for the welcome mum21 and didi, and didi Im positive things will go well for us both this time

Well I have to go pick up more progesterone pessaries tomorrow to get me through the next few weeks, I am also taking baby aspirin so hopefully that combination will get me through the first trimester, fx

Hope everyone is feeling well today and can't wait for more mums to be to join us.
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 1:17pm
congrats everyone... cant believe it was almost three years and then one year ago i found out i was pregnant with my boys...crazy...all the best to you all! esp you mum21 i was the same both babies due the same day 2 years apart:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
mum21 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 1:36pm
Hey everyone, just heard back about my hcg results and they are at 532 now. The nurse said its great to see they have got higher since Friday but the doctor seems to think I'm only 3 weeks pregnant rather than 5 weeks?
If my LMP is April 7th I dont see how I could be 3 weeks pregnant...

So, do you think I should rebook my scan for say, the end of May rather than next week or just keep my appointment as it is?

didi99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote didi99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 2:08pm
mum21 it's up to you when you have the scan but I think it depends on what you are hoping to see in the scan. If you really want to see the heartbeat definately put it off as if you are only 3 weeks now you wont be seeing it next week. Did you notice when you ov'ed? maybe it was late and implanted late?

Had a great meeting with my MW today I have forms for bloods and an early scan, she pretty much said anything that will make me happy we can do. She has had 2 MC and a prem herself and now has 7 children so it's nice to have someone who has been there before who can relate to my paranoia but give me a good slap when I need it too.
blessedwiththebest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blessedwiththebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 4:00pm
Hi everyone... I've been hanging out on OB for the past couple of months... still a bit of a newbie though.

First of all - congratulations to all the babymummas in here! Wishing a happy & healthy pregnancy to all of you :)

As for me - Funnily enough - after getting my hopes up 2x cycles in a row, DP & I *stopped* worrying so much about TTC/charting etc... & today we've just found out that I'm pregnant with #1.   hCG levels are only at 60 as of yesterday, so only very early days yet, but FX this bubba sticks!

Sooo.. just wondering if it's ok for me join you lovely ladies in this thread?
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 4:07pm
Lurker

mum21
My hcg was only 51 at 4 weeks pregnant so im not sure what your doctor is looking at but that seems very normal to me.

http://www.advancedfertility.com/earlypre.htm
DD 12 DS 9.5 DD 6 DS 4 DD 23 months and here comes number 6

YODA18- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YODA18- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 4:36pm
Congrats Ladies,

Sticky baby dust to you all,

It was the end of May that I found out I was preg hard to think that my wee girl will only be a month of from being 1 when all your bundles arrice
didi99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote didi99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 4:54pm

Jan 3rd
Wannabe #1 (will find out)

Jan 9th
didi99 #1 (not sure)

Jan 12th
mum21 #2

Jan 15th
Appy2 #2

Jan ??
jjrich #1

Wannabe Mon May 17th
Mum21 Tues May 18th

Welcome jjrich, do you have a est due date yet?
I have updated our list, hopefully I haven't missed anything.
Wannabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wannabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 5:23pm
Good afternoon ladies!

Welcome jjrich - nice to have another lady to chat with & compare symptoms & support each other!

Mum21 - hmmmm its entirely up to you but I've read that its between week 6-7 that you can see the beating heart on a scan - I'd probably want to wait to see that unless they agree to scan you again at say 8wks???

didi - have you booked Danielle North?
If so, what a coincidence - I rang her but she said she only does 'easy' pregnancies (is there such a thing) - and as I'm 40 & could possibly be having multiples she recommended another midwife who will deliver at Middlemore (just in case I need to).

No news from me - just waiting with baited breath for Monday...

Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 5:44pm
Jackie- I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stoked for you hun!  I just know this wee bean will be your sticky one! I could cry with the happiness I feel for you my friend, you so deserve this!

mum21 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 5:45pm
Welcome jjrich! Congrats to you and your DH

That is so the case huh, stop 'trying' and wham your pregnant! Well thats how it happened for us with our DS and again this time.

Thanks for that mummyof2...I thought it was normal too. Especially since my DH and I only saw each other 2 times in April cos my DH works away so I know I must have OV'd around the 10th or the 18th in order to even be UTD!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mylilmosaic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 6:02pm
Awwww thanks Emmecat Im hoping like mad that this is the one for us too, fx a
asicsgal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asicsgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 6:55pm
Yeaaaa Appy nice to see you in the due thread hun, we are all on the side line cheering you and bubba on.
ETA - just went back, yeaa wannabe on the hcg rise, gosh those levels are amazing aye, so scan on Monday, bet you can't wait to see if theres one or two.
Had my first mw appointment today, heard the hb, amazing feeling, I think there's a good chance this bubba is going to stay. Soooo relieved.

Edited by asicsgal
minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 7:36pm
I said it in the IVF thread but I'll say it again here.....huge massive ginormous congrats Appy!!! I have everything crossed for you, although I know you and asics are going to be success stories

Mum21 - I'm not sure how your doc thinks you're only 3w pregnant, because that would mean you only ovulated a week ago I wonder if she's not counting the 2 weeks before you ovulate, even though you're supposed to....I know at 3w6d my HCG levels were 92, so yours are fine for 5 weeks!!! I was 6w5d when I had my first scan and we saw both heartbeats flickering away

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mylilmosaic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 7:38pm
woops double post

Thanks Kate and Asics Asics I definitely think it is our time now, and yay for hearing the heartbeat, awesome

Edited by Appy2
smw85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smw85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:40pm
Hey congrats on all the January babies - how exciting to read through all your progress so far!

I am due on Jan 12 2011 with our first baby, very exciting!

I am surprised and pleased to hear that many of you have already seen your Doctors and MW!

I rung up a birth centre to get contact details for a MW and the lady on the phone gave me the impression that should wait until 15 weeks...! also friends have told me once you know you are pregnant there is not point seeing a Doctor, just wait until MW appointment.

This doesn't sound right!! Not if you want to double triple check everything is going smoothly right?!

So I am not sure if, who and when I should see someone..!!

BTW: Minik8e your twins are extremely beautiful, Adorable smile!
Wannabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wannabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 4:15am

Jan 3rd
Wannabe #1 (will find out)

Jan 9th
didi99 #1 (not sure)

Jan 12th
mum21 #2
smw85 #1

Jan 15th
Appy2 #2

Jan ??
jjrich #1

Wannabe Mon May 17th