FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJanuary 2011 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 575>
Author
mylilmosaic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mylilmosaic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 7:40pm
hehe thanks Chelle, I wondered how long before you noticed
Sponsored Links

VioletStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VioletStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by chelle chelle wrote:

OMG Appy2!!! I just noticed that you got your BFP!!!! Congratulations, I'm so excited for you

Me too!! Shows it doesn't pay to stop lurking
Congrats on your sticky lil bubs
Formerly Wishin41

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mylilmosaic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 8:53pm
lol thanks Sara Nice username by the way. Will ask around a few people about the dairying overseas for you see if I can find out anything, nice to see you are still lurking hun
VioletStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VioletStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2010 at 10:42pm
Needed a change I think, had a few things change lately!
That'd be fab about the info if you can find out anything.
Take care chicky xx
Formerly Wishin41
Plushie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plushie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:02am
Just got my BFP today........despite all the thinking and planning and hoping just scared myself ***less. Partner is equally scared but excited. First thing he did was ring his best friend and announce he was going to be a daddy.

Seeing doctors on Monday, trying to work out what to do next!

(i'm a panicker, sadly.)

Congrats to all the other ladies in here who are due with me :)
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:46am

*lurking*

Jackie- I think you're due the dame day as my Dad's birthday? 15th Jan? Excellent- I expect to get a text that day then as I sit in the hot sun at his annual BBQ nursing my newborn  

Wannabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wannabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 9:49am

Jan 3rd
Wannabe #1 (will find out)

Jan 9th
didi99 #1 (not sure)

Jan 12th
mum21 #2
smw85 #1

Jan 15th
Appy2 #2

Jan 18th
young_mum_to_be #1

Jan ??
maebee #?

Wannabe Mon May 17th
Mum21 Tues May 18th

Wannabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wannabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 9:55am
Welcome maebee!

I'm guessing from your reaction that this is #1 for you & your DP    Well I wish you a safe, healthy & happy 9 mths ahead !!!

How old are you you guys? We've got the under 25's & 2 over 40's so what a great mix (mind you I believe you are only as young as the husband you're feeling - so that makes me 35 - gotta be happy about that!)

mum21, smw85, Appy2, young_mum_to_be...are you going to find out if you're having a boy or a girl (or both) or are you going to keep it a surprise?

blondy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:08am
I've been lurking in here, hoping to join you....

And got the BFP this morning Yay! LMP due date says something like 20th, but cycles have been quite long, and Nat was over a week late, so I'm happy having 'late Jan' as my due date! I'm not going to get obsessed over a single date this time

DH and I are early 30's, and I'm in two minds about finding out this time - we did with Nat, and it was awesome being able to plan stuff, but as this will probably be the last child, I think I want to experience that real surprise at the birth

No real symptoms here, just a tiny bit nauseous from time to time, and tiredness, but I can't tell pregnancy tiredness apart from the fact I'm a student teacher this year, and have been up till midnight most nights this week lesson planning!

anyway, so happy to be here, and congrats to all you other lovely ladies too
Wannabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wannabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:00pm

Jan 3rd

Jan 9th
didi99 #1 (not sure)

Jan 12th
mum21 #2
smw85 #1

Jan 15th
Appy2 #2

Jan 18th
young_mum_to_be #1

Jan 20th
blondy #2

Jan ??
maebee #?

Wannabe Mon May 17th
Mum21 Tues May 18th

Wannabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wannabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:04pm
Big welcome blondy!

I've put you in as the 20th (hope you don't mind). Just easier to have a date & since when do babies ever arrive when they are supposed to???

Wishing you a healthy 9 mths ahead & looking forwards to getting to know you better!

We've just moved from West Auckland (I was teaching over there until Friday). Now over near Clevedon & looking for another teaching position until the end of the year.

amme_eilyk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amme_eilyk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:12pm
I found out on Friday that I am due for my first baby 13 Jan 2011. My gp confirmed it and I am going to see my midwife tomorrow
Wannabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wannabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:29pm

Jan 3rd

Jan 9th
didi99 #1 (not sure)

Jan 12th
mum21 #2
smw85 #1

Jan 13th
amme_eilyk #1

Jan 15th
Appy2 #2

Jan 18th
young_mum_to_be #1

Jan 20th
blondy #2

Jan ??
maebee #?

Wannabe Mon May 17th
Mum21 Tues May 18th

Edited by Wannabe39

Wannabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wannabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:30pm
Welcome amme_eilyk & big congratulations doll !!!

Can't wait to find out more about you over the next 9 mths!

amme_eilyk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amme_eilyk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:44pm
has anyone else found it a bit of an anticlimax? You are waiting for it and you find out and are excited and a couple of days later its a bit like now what, nothing for 8 months
AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by chelle chelle wrote:

OMG Appy2!!! I just noticed that you got your BFP!!!! Congratulations, I'm so excited for you

sh*te me too!!! I am so, so, so happy for you - awesome news Here's to a happy and health 8 months or so eh!

And congrats to everyone else bringing a wee 2011 bub into the world
mum21 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 4:55pm
Wow, busy in here today!

Welcome to all the new Jan mums and congrats on your pregnancy

Wannabe - My DH and I wont be finding out the sex this time. We did with our son, but I think it would be nice to have a suprise this time...we have no preference for another boy or girl and are just happy to be expecting
Good luck for your scan tomorrow! I wonder with high hcg levels like you had if there might be double the suprise?

smw85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smw85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:07pm
Great to see some new mummies to be :-)

So, as for finding out the sex... Mum21 are you sure you will be able to contain your excitement and not find out? I think we have temporarily agreed that we won't find out - but different time and place - eg at the scan I probably can't help myself! I think it is called instant gratification! [:-)] (it is like that experiment with children and the marshmellows - they can have one now or wait and have two later.)

Amme_eilyk I think may relate to you with the anticlimax. It doesn't help when you can't tell everyone what you are going through! It is almost like living two different lives, one at home and one at work/friends.

And as for the waiting 9 whole months, I can see similarities between pregnancy and wedding planning! Often women have a 1yr-18mths build up for a wedding and, at least with a baby it is a guaranteed 9mths. Which you spend keeping yourself busy with baby preparation. (already looking at cots, carseats strollers - what a new world this is... such selection how do you get it right!)
mum21 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:43pm
oooh Im not sure smw85, I'm pretty happy to wait it out to find out. We wouldnt be buying any gender specific things anyway as we already have everything basically brand new. IMO releatives and friends will buy all the cute pink/blue clothes anyway. Hopefully I wont be able to tell the sex by just looking at the scan myself!

As for the anticlimax thing, I can understand what you mean for sure. I was living and breathing pregnancy with my DS and it was all I could think about! But I think the hardest stage to get through is the first trimester, once you get a belly and can share it with others it becomes way more real and fun

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mylilmosaic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 7:56pm
Hi gals

Welcome to the new arrivals, our little list is getting larger

Haha Karen you will have to pm me your cell number then so you can announce for me. And so cool to see your expecting your second, yay!

Awww Angie thanks babe, I have ordered this one to be sticky Congratulations on your little fulla by the way, not long to go now.

Wannabe goodluck for your scan tomorrow, I will be lurking to see if you are gunna be our twin mummy in this thread, so exciting

As for finding out the sex, Im undecided I guess we will wait and see, I need to focus on getting through the next month first.

Oh and shopping, OMG I can't wait, lol, Ive already started abit of online research. But will definitely wait to buy anything till we are in the second trimester
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 575>