FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2011 babies :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 433434435436>
Author
Ceres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 1:18pm
I agree PD, replying to individual posts is so much easier than having to write mammoth posts, whilst forgetting half of what you want to say, to get everything in. I hope they do make the change.

<
Sponsored Links

thmprs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 1:28pm
It is sad, as like you say PD it was a huge part of pregnacy being on here asking all the questions. but as long as the FB kicks of like we all have on here it will be much the same.

Best bit about being on FB is I can get it free on my phone so when i am away i wont miss out.. ha ha

<a href="http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow">[IMG]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/ue02p12.png" /
CJsays View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJsays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 3:56pm
Hopefully Ohbaby stays for abit tho, as is a good bit of history on here! Elizabeth might like to look at the journey when she is a mum hehe! or maybe not, might scare her haha. the internet will prob be replaced by something much cooler by then too haha
Spacette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spacette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 9:05pm
Good point, lots of history here! Just flicked back some random past pages of us talking about pregnancy...seems like there's some little people missing from the posts, now we know them so well, hehe.
Makes me want to archive the whole thread or something but I dunno how you would.

Edited by Spacette
CJsays View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJsays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 9:25pm
i know wot you mean spacette, is funny looking back at the old posts, seems like so long ago, but once you read some of them you really are taken back to the "old days" of pregnancy and early newborn baby!
Spacette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spacette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 9:30pm
Definitely, it's quite evocative.
Was just reading on the general forum about how you can collect all your posts from a thread if you want. It's not the same as seeing the whole discussion of course, but I was just thinking I could save all my comments here at least, as a little (or not so little) record. If you want to check it out, go to http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/community/forumprint and put in 33960 and your username.
CJsays View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJsays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2011 at 10:00pm
sweet thx for that, great idea!
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2011 at 4:10pm
Hi girls,just letting anyone know that doesn't,I've made the Feb FB page secret so its completely private.

Ha,man I will have a LOT of posts if I do that link thing,but it IS tempting...

TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2011 at 4:12pm
oh and I've been on here since Caitlyn was 3...shes now 9,I have posts about her starting school,meeting my now DH,I know what page in the 2ww thread I got a BFP with Ty,I have all his pregnancy details in the June 09 thread and getting a BFP in the charting thread,and of course my pregnancy with Mila...its great to go back and look at things

CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2011 at 4:21pm
*Lurker*

Hi Ladies, just jumping on to ask a favour - my lovely daughter Emily is in for OH Baby of the day today and she is coming a close second! If she wins we get a merino sleeping bag for her, so if you have a spare minute could you please vote for Emily on the below link:
http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/community/baby-of-the-day/vote-for-today's-winner
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2011 at 6:24pm
link

hope you don't mind CandyBear,I fixed the link

TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2011 at 6:24pm
oh and voted ! goodluck,its very close!

Spacette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spacette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2011 at 7:27pm
Done, good luck!
Puddleduck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puddleduck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2011 at 4:41pm
Thanks for the link Spacette - I did it the other day and am slowly making my way through the posts. Ahhh, memories

lockie&soph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lockie&soph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2011 at 1:52pm
Hi ladies,

Wow I wish I had known about where to find groups like this when I was pregnant with my two kids! A belated congrats to all the FEB 2011 mummies, my how the year is flying by already!! :) I had a beautiful little girl on Feb the 4th this year called Sophie. Seems kinda late to be trying to join in now but I have no other mummy friends with children Sophie's age and it would be nice to see what every body else's Feb babies are up to :)
AngeC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngeC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2011 at 8:21am

Edited by AngeC
CJsays View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJsays Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2011 at 5:46pm
lockie&sophie be great to meet up with you on facebook!
Buttons2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttons2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2011 at 11:40pm
Wow kind of sad coming in here and it's all abandoned. As everyone says, it's been such a huge part of this pregnancy. xx

May 2010
Puddleduck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puddleduck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:59am
I know right? Not sure what can be done to save threads that have already gone - just hope they can fix problems so that new ones dont feel the need to go off site.

Delli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2011 at 10:53pm
How do I join the Facebook group? Can I have a link - I must have missed it!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 433434435436>