FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 376>
Author
Aprilfools View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aprilfools Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 9:39am
Thanks minik8e and Lexiesmumma

We will definitely find out. We found out with Harper and for us it was really nice to call him by his name and buy him his little boy things. And I agree, it's a surprise at 20 weeks when you find out as it is at 40 weeks. The only way it wouldn't be a surprise is if you could choose to have a boy or a girl baby.

We're not telling any family or friends yet. DH has 'forbid' it. Yeah, yeah tough guy, I give you a week!!

We have a party to go to on Saturday so will need to come up with an excuse for that. The person hosting the party doesn't keep secrets very well. Not in a malicious way, just likes to talk.

Sponsored Links

B,E&Rsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B,E&Rsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 10:08am
[QUOTE=Babykatnz]

2nd Blake&Ellasmum+1 - #3 not sure finding out

3rd MrsFord - #1 thinking girl! finding out

10th NEN10 - #2

11th Aprilfools - #2 Finding out

12th Babykatnz - #3 thinking boy! finding out
12th Marengo - #1 Finding out

16th Bella24- #1 not sure will be a surprise!

Well, had dating scan, estimated at 2nd March but the lady said the 12 week scan would be better to tell as it is really still a little too early. I don't really mind as long as it isn't born on the 1st ( my bday ) or the 16th ( DS's ). Lol

Edited by BlakeandEllasmumplus1

MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:12pm
feel free to pop by our March 2010 thread and help bump up our post count although we really dont need it lol. omg im so so so excited for you all! ohk im going to try be a behind-the-scene lurker

yay babies!
Bexta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:26pm
Hi ladies

Just had a + HPT yesterday so I'll be joining you on the journey to March.

I recently had a MC and DP and I both wanted to TTC straight away. We were very lucky in that we did but I haven't had an AF since my MC so no idea of dates (and am hoping that this one sticks). But I'm guessing it will be due around 12-17 March. And yes both DP and I want to find out what it will be but thinking pink, also thinking twins! Not sure why I'm thinking the last but DP's hoping it's just one.

Angel Baby June 2010
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:53pm
hehe, thanks for the congrats guys!!

lol Bexta, DP and i 'agreed' that we'd wait til after the 1st scan at least before we tell anyone (forum budies dont count lol!) but within 48 hours, ALL his friends knew!! I'm still sticking to the first scan rule as i have been burend by mc before, so dont want to have to go around all my firends and amend the news if the worst happens!

Bexta congrats, I'll put you down as 12th and you can change it if a scan gives you a different date?
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:56pm

2nd Blake&Ellasmum+1 - #3 not sure finding out

3rd MrsFord - #1 thinking girl! finding out

10th NEN10 - #2 finding out

11th Aprilfools - #2 Finding out

12th Babykatnz - #3 thinking boy! finding out
12th Marengo - #1 Finding out
Bexta #1 thinking girl/twins! finding out

16th Bella24- #1 not sure will be a surprise!

Added you in Bexta
Brandon - 05/12/2003

FionaO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 2:39pm

Hi,

I'm in this thread!!

I have not found a midwife yet - but I reckon my EDD is around 1st March.

I already think its a boy and I will be finding out.

][/URL]

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 3:32pm

1st
FionaO #2 thinking boy! finding out

2nd
Blake&Ellasmum+1 - #3 not sure finding out

3rd
MrsFord - #1 thinking girl! finding out

10th
NEN10 - #2 finding out

11th
Aprilfools - #2 Finding out

12th
Babykatnz - #3 thinking boy! finding out
Marengo - #1 Finding out

16th
Bella24- #1 not sure will be a surprise!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 3:34pm
Did another test today (quickstream) and its exactly the same as the one I did 3 days ago... I would have thought it'd be signifiicantly darker after that long right?!?!

Got an appt with my GP tomorrow, and rang my midwifes clinic and turns out shes on leave and due back tomorrow, so they said to ring her direct (still have her work cell # from Jae) on Wednesday and talk to her about whether she'll take me on or not.

Still have the insanely sore boobs... but not much else happening!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

FionaO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 3:42pm

Not many symptoms here either, tired, but busy weekend so think i'd be tired anyway.

Felt crazy sick earlier, but that passed.

Sore and big boobs - already, which is a bit scary, I had really nasty cramps this morning too.

Am hoping to get a midwife sorted this week, thats my goal.

Bexta, are you having twins, or just think you might be?????

][/URL]

Bexta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 3:58pm
FionaO - just have a feeling it could be twins. Will wait and see what the scan shows! I've probably got it completely wrong and it's a (single) boy

Angel Baby June 2010
Marengo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 5:24pm
Bexta my partner said he thought we were having twins as i'm twice as crabby and my boobs are twice as big as they were at the same stage last time!

the bras i bought to fit me then no longer fit me.. eek!

i'm going for my first bloods tomorrow.. scared of blood tests so i have to force myself and say its for the baby its for the baby heh..

Our angel Ella Louise born 13.04.
rjs1982 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rjs1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 5:30pm
wow - March mummies already!! Congratulations hope all goes well
Cherub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 6:54pm
Hi everyone, I am very thrilled to be joining you on here, after 2 years of trying and on our 2nd IVF attemp, here I am, due 10th March!

Had 2nd blood test today and levels are looking good, I don't really have too many symptoms, a bit of metallic mouth and headache. I kept proding my boobs to check if they're sore but they don't seem too bad yet.. he..he

I look forward to getting to know you all
TTC since '08
1x IVF
4x FET, 1 m/c and 1 chem
Marengo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 7:34pm
wow thats so great cherub! its meant to be :) all the best for your pregnancy and look forward to getting to know you too!

Our angel Ella Louise born 13.04.
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 8:29pm
Congrats Cherub, you must be thrilled to bits that its finally worked out for you guys! Look forward to getting to know you and your bub-to-be over the coming months/years

Will update the list to add you in, do you think you will find out, or will bubs be a surprise til birth?
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 8:30pm

1st
FionaO #2 thinking boy! finding out

2nd
Blake&Ellasmum+1 - #3 not sure finding out

3rd
MrsFord - #1 thinking girl! finding out

10th
NEN10 - #2 finding out
Cherub #1 thinking boy! finding out

11th
Aprilfools - #2 Finding out

12th
Babykatnz - #3 thinking boy! finding out
Marengo - #1 Finding out

16th
Bella24- #1 not sure will be a surprise!

Edited by Babykatnz
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Cherub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 9:30pm
Thanks, we will be finding out, we both think it is a boy for some reason.
TTC since '08
1x IVF
4x FET, 1 m/c and 1 chem
Aprilfools View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aprilfools Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 9:49pm
Congrats Bexta, FionaO and Cherub

Morenga where in West Auckland are you? I'm in Oratia.

Have had some slight nausea last night and tonight. Also have sore boobs, they were sore last week but I kept telling myself I was making it up.

freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 8:13am
BK - I wouldn't worry too much about the line not getting darker on the quickstream - they quite insensitive compared to the FR! and hcg levels can fluff around a bit in the early days I'm sure a FR will give you lovely lines now!
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 376>