FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 248>
Author
kandk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2010 at 7:38pm
Might be joining you here too - BFP this morning EDD would be April 1 though . But still a long way to go yet.

Sponsored Links

Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2010 at 7:36am
Wow..A year ago I was you girls!! My original EDD was 3rd of April 2010 then at 12w scan changed to March 29..Bubs was an April baby tho the 8th

Huge congrats girls
Good luck with your summer pregnancies
ohanlon82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ohanlon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2010 at 8:06am
ahhhhhhhhhhhh time flys - this was me too :)

Congrats girls xxxxx
http://lb2f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/RPaODBg.jpg
greenstone27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2010 at 8:26pm
joining this group. got my BFP this morning, so only early days.

This is our first baby. have been trying for 2 years with one missed miscarriage in between that, so hoping this one works out for us.

still feels like my period is going to come hahaa...

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2010 at 8:29pm
Congrats April mummy's to be! wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies

Essjay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Essjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2010 at 9:00pm
Hi Greenstone and KandK big Congrats to you both!    Wow Greensotne, what a journey for you and your partner. Looking forward to getting to know you guys over the next 8 months
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2010 at 9:11pm
April 2011 Mummies to be

Charlieface      31st March - 1st April      Will you find out?
Essjay           31st March - 3rd April        Will you find out?
kandk             1st April                    Will you find out?
RBsMama      3rd April           Yes,we will find out
greenstone27   ?                   Will you find out?
Leahsmummy 7th April        Yes, we will find out

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2010 at 9:12pm
Just a rough Due Date List. I'm sure someone else will do much better, but at least that's the info so far.

Oh yes, a big welcome to the new mummies to be

Edited by RBsMama

troutpout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troutpout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2010 at 9:22pm
Oh my god the next lot of april mummies!!! A year a go I was where you are!!! Hope you all have fab pregnancies girls xxxxx
Charlieface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlieface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2010 at 11:18pm
Congratulations KandK, RBsMama, Greenstone27 and Leahsmummy!
Thanks for the due date list RBsMama I can assure you all now that I will go nowhere near the list as I am sure to stuff it up! We are not sure if we are going to find out if baby is a boy or a girl. We found out with the last one and had her named as soon as we knew, we loved that we bonded with her and could use her name early on. I read somewhere that there is a hormone or something released when you find out after giving birth which sounds lovely too... I don't know if we can be that patient!
Essjay -We are actually on our way home to NZ after 5 years in Sharm el Sheikh. I am sure having a NZ summer pregnancy will be much easier than an Egyptian one!
Rachelsea -Fingers crossed you join us in a few weeks!

Leahsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2010 at 7:47am
Hi everyone, man im not even 4weeks yet and for the last 4or 5 days i have been feeling rather so lets hope it ant twins no actually i would love twins but hubby wouldnt!! DH's dad is a twin and there are twins on my side so who knows!!

Wow Charlieface Egypt, man NZ summers are prob going to be cold LOL !!!

Cool thanks RB that looks cool, i was going to do one today if noone else had.

Angel Baby Dec 09, We will love you forever.
Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2010 at 12:55pm
Wow that time of the year again, congrats to all you new april mummies-to-be. Was joking with DP this morning that cuddling from the cold was how we ended up with our bundle last year!!!
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
greenstone27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2010 at 6:44pm
Hi all. Yes it has been a journey for us, so I hope this one works out.. we had just started our first fertitlity appt a few weeks back as it had been a year since we had been trying... everything was normal for us, hubby count good, me all good. I was waiting for my period to come so I could book a dye test to check if tubes were blocked and well.... it never came.... so its exciting for us... still early days and I cant help but worry cause of what happened last time we got to this stage. we got to the scan and had a blighted ovum.... so Im not going to relax until I have my scan. I am booked to docs on friday to get it all confirmed, and then i will book in for a scan a couple weeks after...

so far all good... just a 'wet; feeling down there... im guessing its normal?? and my boobs have grown me thinks haha... they seem fuller?? TMI..

congrats to you all... and yes I will find out what im having if we get to that point.. exciting times :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlieface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2010 at 10:38pm
Fingers crossed for you greenstone27. We had two sets of friends who got pregnant after their first fertility appointment too, they think it's cos they finally relaxed about the whole thing knowing they were getting help
Leahsmummy -yeah, we are planning on travelling around a bit in a camper van when we get back... our first NZ winter since 2002   Maybe we are being a little silly?!?!
OMG, I have not lost the baby weight from the last one yet and have realised I will not be able to do bump pictures for this one as I already look 5 months preggers LOL
Hope everyone is feeling well and we all have sticky bubbas

Leahsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 7:06am
Charlieface when are you due back home?? Are you resettling back into NP once you have finished traveling?

Angel Baby Dec 09, We will love you forever.
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 12:16pm
*lurker in*
I just wanted to say a big congrats and lots of sticky and healthy vibes to you all

Greenstone - I was waiting for my af so I could have to dye test done but we didn't get that far. I also had a script for clomid Now I'm expecting again (didn't think it would happen that quickly)!!!

Good luck girls *lurker out*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlieface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 12:24pm
Yip, in New Plymouth until next winter probably. We think we will be home in about a fortnight. Can't wait to introduce baby to the family :-)

maysie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 5:26pm
Charlieface!! Totally random that I looked in this thread, guess I'm hoping to join you here ;-)
Don't worry, I won't mention the new addition to anyone. Sending lots of sticky vibes and can't wait to see you all next month!!!!! xx Kara

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlieface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 5:33pm
**BIG SMILE**He, he! What a surprise!!!!!!! I was thinking how brill it would be if we both were expecting at the same time as your sis had said you were trying. Wouldn't that be something to tell the oldies I think we'll be back in a couple of weeks. Yay!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlieface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 5:35pm
I was going to fb you to say that Calypso wore the babylegs for the first time this week. They look soooo cute, and Nick loves the fact he can just put the nappy and the babylegs on as he has an ongoing issue with poppers etc    Thank goodness you sent them as Calypso had no warm clothes ready for this weather!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 248>