FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKids bedroom intruder in Hastings!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kids bedroom intruder in Hastings!
    Posted: 15 August 2010 at 7:44pm
Sponsored Links

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:13am
I was absolutely astounded when I saw this on the news last night! How the hell was he getting into the houses? I know we do a security check before we go to bed each night.. and I can't believe that after he was chased away he went into another house.. Seriously farked up! Those poor poor girls!
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2010 at 9:45am
So scary! I hope they catch this guy soon, it sounds like he is very determined and not giving up.

Poor girls, it must have been terrifying for them!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2010 at 10:19am
We have locks on all our first floor windows so they only open a little bit unless you unscrew it with a screwdriver! Such a scary thing to happen for those girls and the family! He does sound very determined.
JillMac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JillMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2010 at 6:46pm
This whole issue scares me.

For me it is much wider than the people trying to break in, its the opportunists oin the streets.

the thought of my daughter going missing or in the hands of one of these people drives me crazy.
It seems to be happening at an ever increasing rate.
Will locks stop them.

Im really acsred for Hannah

I have the locks and am as vigilant as possible but I dont want to constrain my daughter.

I have purchased a child tracker from a group called neverloseyourchild.co.nz.

Am I being over protective???

what measures is everyone taking???

Im interested in your opinions
MrsMc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 9:58pm
such a scary thought for me as an adult, must have petrified those girls
JillMac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JillMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2010 at 11:20am
I agree.

cant bare the thought of my little girl anywhere near anyone like that.

dont want to be a scaremonger or over protective but this is scary as hell.

I am finding the child tracker to be excellent and gives me more confident to let her have more space and freedom
 Post Reply Post Reply