FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYes I am sad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Nutella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yes I am sad
    Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:10pm
but does anyone want to have another frontierville friend coz I need two more so I can expand my farm lol....

Oct 11
Sponsored Links

Jelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:28pm
Add me if you like lol - I don't really play anymore as our phone wiring is buggered and it now takes an eternity to load, if it loads at all... But once we move out I'll be addicted again no doubt
Nutella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:33pm
Excellent thanks! hehe, I am totally addicted and got hubby addicted too...and my sisters...what a saddo.

Oct 11
MorgansMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MorgansMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:50pm
You can add me if you like I have a slight addiction to that damm game Facebook name is Kristy Copalnd
Morgan, Libby

myonlineself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myonlineself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 1:53pm
hahahahahahaha just had to post to laugh at Tali ;-)

Renee & Lauren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee & Lauren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:14pm
you add me too Add me
Nutella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by myonlineself myonlineself wrote:

Sad huh!!! I think the worst thing is that DH is competitive so I am determined to have a better frontier than him lol...

Oct 11
Nutella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:26pm
Thanks, added you guys

Take that DH...he will be so jealous when he finds I can expand my frontier....

Oct 11
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 2:55pm
you can add me if you like too!
I'm Bex Thorley

I have to admit I play too many games!!

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 3:47pm

You can add me too, Becks Z, if you have other friends from here you should be able to find me, just when you add me tell me you are from here.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
monikah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monikah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 4:20pm
lol. you can add me if you want facebook.com/mon.green

Bunny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 5:02pm
If you are sad I must be too - you can add me if you want to as well - facebook name, Jo Brown - jvbtax@xtra.co.nz
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 6:31pm

Hahahahahahaha me too!

Robyn26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robyn26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2010 at 9:35pm
Talios I am showing this to DH, he is so going to laugh!!!!!!
Nutella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2010 at 11:35am
Robyn, I so know....and now I have started playing fairyland with your daughter...how worrying is that!

Oct 11
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2010 at 1:56pm
and me too if you want
Sue McGehan(TheKelly's) Mum
susie
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by TaliP TaliP wrote:

Sad huh!!! I think the worst thing is that DH is competitive so I am determined to have a better frontier than him lol...

omg so is mine! He is always saying, "look you've been playing longer than me and Im already way ahead of you" pfffff, I have 2 kids at home to look after as well as play frontierville lol

I havent played it for a few weeks, my farms probably a mess lol
LittleBug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:04pm
Slight threadjack, but has anyone played the new FB game, Flutter?

I'm so addicted. I've never played a FB game before, it's fun, and such a pretty game.
Chloe (4 years) and Oliver (3 years).
Nutella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2010 at 2:58pm
No.........what is it? i so dont need another game to be addicted to hahaha!!!

Oct 11
LittleBug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2010 at 9:24pm
It's a game about a tropical rainforest, and you are a butterfly that pollinates and collects nectar and stuff... you have a little grove that is your home that you decorate with flowers and creatures live there (like frogs, birds etc). Then you have rainforest levels that you work through. There is a limit to how much you can do each day, so not TOO time consuming (LOL) but it's a fun wee game. I love the graphics, so beautiful and calming!

I've never played farmville or any of those other FB games though, so nothing to compare it to.
Chloe (4 years) and Oliver (3 years).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>