FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2011 babies :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 284285286287>
Author
mummymonster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummymonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2011 at 6:29pm
Wednesday sounds good :)

J's up for about 1.5hrs in the morning, 2hrs in the middle and can be up from 2 - 7 if he says no to the afternoon nap.
Sponsored Links

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2011 at 8:06pm
Sweet see you all on Wednesday!
Oh and Austin is up for 3-4hrs in the afternoon before bedtime.
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

MrsEmma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsEmma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2011 at 8:25pm
S is up for 1.5 hours between feeds and then is down for approx 1-1.5 hours each time (so 3 x naps a day) and then after her 4pm feed she stays up until bedtime at 7pm

LG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:25pm
Q's generally up for 1.5hrs but has just changed her sleeping so shes only having 2 sleeps most days but they're usually long enough for me to get heaps done (yay) and then up for about 3hrs before bed. I know now that i've written this it will all change too ha ha

Angel Baby Aug '12, Feb '13
bazz44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazz44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:04pm
Taylor is usually up for 2hrs but if I see her getting tired before then I will put her down. I also have her up for 2-3hrs before going down for the night. When are they meant to go down to 2 naps a day? T is still having 3.
Keolyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keolyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 3:38pm
I just go with the flow with A.. she normally has a short nap ine morning sometime (and I have a shower YAY!), then a long nap in the afternoon (around an hour, sometimes 2)and a cat nap while we have dinner.. but that can change and she's a bit unpredictable depending on wht we're doing and what time we go up etc... she does get MIGHTY cranky if she's tired though! sheesh!! She goes to bed around 9:30, any earlier and she won't sleep, any later and she'll wake up at the same time in the morning anyway (bewteen 7-8am)

I gave her tinned peaches (in juice) the other day that I washed and dried and put into a mesh bag feeder.. she LOVED them.. I would recommend them!! As long and they're wearing old clothes haha
heaf3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heaf3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:13pm
Hi all! Man i'm knackered today, went for a big walk up a hill with H in the pram, felt so unfit lol. But YAY she went to sleep on the way down and just woke up after sleeping for like 2 hours! woohoo. feels so great when i can get her to sleep that long.

She's getting so clever now with her rolling, she loves being on the ground which is cool. I leave her there after she gets up in the morning and feeds and I quickly get something to eat, come back in the room and she's rolled halfway down the room lol.

Started her on solids this week too, on pumpkin. First time she gagged on it and spat it out, second time went a bit better, and last night not too bad either. bought some baby rice to try her on too so will see how that goes.

hope everyone's doing well!
Tinkerbelle83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbelle83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:18am
Hey Welly girls
What time and place are we meeting on Wednesday again?

3 precious Angel babies - Oct 09, Feb 10, June 10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummymonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2011 at 7:31pm
10:30am, that cafe in J'ville (is it J cafe?) next to the pizza hutt etc.
Tinkerbelle83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbelle83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:43pm
Cool. It's Q cafe :)

3 precious Angel babies - Oct 09, Feb 10, June 10
Keolyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keolyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 9:28am
Yay for a big walk Heaf! and yay for catching up :)

Mrs Emma, Noob_mum and I met up thurs.. the girls are so cute together!

I'm getting back into my excercise stuff (not that I did much before though soo.. lol) I have my first dance class in an AGE tonight, I have 4 weeks to learn the end of year show dance to 'Remember my Name' from Fame.. it's an adults class so hopefully I won't be the worst.. haha I kept forgetting to phone the girl who runs the classes (at my old academy) and when I finally did she was like 'we only have 4 weeks until on stage rehursals, you keen?' meh, why not!
Also have Hockey every wednesday now too.. it felt good to run around and get out a bit of frustration! haha.. It's just a social league which is good, nothing too intense :)

Went to Armageddon Expo yesterday with A.. that was interesting.. lol.. always lots of stuff to see and I met one of my favourite tv stars, Amanda Tapping from Stargate SG1.. She was really lovely and Alice got a kiss haha..

Hope you're all having a lovely day! My house has gone to pieces over the last few days.. time to get cleaning!
meganflett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meganflett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 9:41am
Hey everyone,

Luke has a doctors appointment at 11.30 and I am dreading it :( I have to go on my own and i'm worried about what the issue may be (will post on the group, don't want certain nosy busy bodys to see it) and DH has to work so he cant come :(

Luke has been on puree solids for a while now but the other night he had a bit on in tact but boiled carrot and he chewed and swallowed it like a pro! no gagging or anything. Yesterday he managed to grab a bit of my toasted english muffin and I wanted to see what he would do with it and he chewed away then swallowed. VERY proud !!
Keolyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keolyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:38pm
Just checking to see if I got my ticker working finally..

YAY!

Edited by Keolyn

n00b_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n00b_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:43pm
I think my little monkey might be ready for solids!
She has been waking more at night, and getting really hungry - in fact she woke (1hr after she went down, having a whole 200ml bottle) and has now polished off another 150mls!

That is HUGE for her - normally it is a mission to get more than 120mls in her.

Tomorrow I'm going out and buying a metal sieve so I can smoosh up some avocado for her. YAY!

Also looking forward to Wiggle and Rhyme with Mrs Emma and Keolyn - we must get a photos of the bubs together, they do look super cute!

Hope everyone has a good night.

Hugs,

N00b

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummymonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 7:11pm
I just put the grumpyst most over-tired toddler in the world in bed, shut the door, am hoping for the best but I suspect it's going to go on a while. I know I can't do anything to help but it's hard doing nothing.
Keolyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keolyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2011 at 8:39am
10 days with no posts! woah!

Hey everyone :)
A is doing super with the solids, she normally has 2 meals a day now, I try to give her something fruity like apple and apricot in the morning with a bit of farex mixed in then she has a vegetable mix or a jar for dinner (currently her icecubes are pumpkin, carrot and peas). Yesterday she ate a whole jar of that watties pumpkin and sweetcorn, and when I didnt give it to her fast enough she would start going 'uhh uhh uhh' lol
She's meant to be having a nap at the moment.. but I just heard her sneezing and now shes giggling at herself!

I can't wait until it gets warmer... A has all these clothes shes very quickly growing out of she hasnt even worn yet!

Hope everyone is all good :)

jakspaksing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jakspaksing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2011 at 4:35pm
i think most of us are posting on facebook page now.
wow 2 meals heck i havent even started em on anything yet. she is only just starting to sometimes eat a full bottle but that isnt all the time. she just isnt interested. bit like kc so i guess my girls are not big eaters.
i should get some vegies done up and ready to go for when she is wanting to start.
i agree bring on the warm weather i have some cool tops i cant wait to put on her and some shorts too
fallen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fallen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2012 at 2:40pm

BABIES DUE

25th
LG - #2 It's a GIRL!!
Tinkerbelle83 - #1 It's a surprise!!

27th
CassB -#3 It's a GIRL!!

1st June
littlefish #2 - It's a GIRL!!!

MIA

2nd May - swewi in christchurch - #?
9th May - Looluu
17th May - tanuki - #1
24th May - missyb - #2
25th May - ripcurlchickie - #3
25th May - beebajee - #1

30th March: Noodle (due 29th April) - Elise Christina - 10:50pm - 6lb 2oz (2.83kg)
16th April: SusieC (due 14th May) - Isla Freda - 7:01pm- 6lb 1oz (2.77kg)
27th April: Isaacsmum (due 4th May) - Joshua Davis - 11:40am- 9lb 3oz (4.24kg)
29th April: Carlie (due 4th May) - Bailey
3rd May: Jakspaksing (due 9th May) - Emma Rose - 12.03am - (4.06kg)
8th May: Meganflett (due 21st May) - Luke Gregory - 9:15am - 2370g
9th May: Rachelsea (due 14th May) - Austin Gregory - 5:04am - 7lb 11oz (3.5kg)
9th May: Tigercub (due 6th May) - Jamie Dawson - 9.22am - 7lb
9th May: Lafemme (due 4th May) - Eva May - 8lb 8oz
10th May: Bazz44 (due 1st May) - Taylor Kaye - 7:10am - 9lb 3oz
11th May: Fallen (due 17th May) - Hailey Gretta - 4:54pm - 8lb 9oz
12th May: MrsEmma (due 19th May) - Sophie Erin - 5:31am - 9lb 6oz
13th May: Heaf3 (due 17th May) - Holly May - 9:20am - 7lb
13th May: farmgirl (due 17th May) - Olivia Jayne - ?? - 8lb 10oz
15th May: Double_Line (due 5th May) - Cameron Michael - 5:03pm - 7lb 11oz (3.6kg)
17th May:Maysie (due 10th May) Maia Rose - 7:40am - 7lb 2oz
19th May: LMaM2b (due 24th May) Hannah - ?? - 6lb 15oz
20th May: Kiwikid (due 6th May) - Emily Violet - 9:31am - 9lb 10oz
21st May: lovingmummyhood (due 9th May) - Seth - 1:03am - 7lb 13oz
21st May:dunnaschic (due 26th May) A little girl - 3:16am - 7lb 2oz
25th May:n00b_mum(due 14th May) Harriet Ardinia - 10:54pm - 6lbs 11oz
30th May:Keolyn (due 17th May) Alice Diana - ?? - 8lb 7oz

Just thought I'd bump the list as first birthdays are on their way soon. Though I think the list isn't complete, please add anyone whos missing!

Keolyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keolyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2012 at 9:18pm
Helllooo! Long time no see forum!

Sheesh look at all that pink!

Alice was born at 9:34pm if anyone cares to change it lol..

meganflett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meganflett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 3:08pm
Luke is ONE next week! aaaahhhh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 284285286287>