FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2011 babies :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 287>
Author
bazz44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazz44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2010 at 9:21pm

end of April/start of May - noodle It's a surprise!!
1st - bazz44
5th - double_line It's a surprise!!
6th - ChrisW It's a surprise!!
6th - tigercub
9th - LooLuu
13th - rachelsea It's a surprise!!

For some reason the due in may thing and the green writting wont come up dont know what im doing wrong. Someone else may have to re-do it!

Edited by bazz44
Sponsored Links

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2010 at 7:51pm
Hi everyone, how are we all doing? 4 weeks tomorrow for me, and I was feeling mega nauseous all day today! Yay!!! So good to feel something to show this is really happening (as the 8 (yes, eight) BFPs I've now had isn't confirmation enough ) lol

bazz, what did you want to put on the list? Are you planning to have a surprise or find out? I'll update it for ya
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2010 at 7:53pm

end of April/start of May - noodle It's a surprise!!
1st - bazz44 We will find out!!
5th - double_line It's a surprise!!
6th - ChrisW It's a surprise!!
6th - tigercub
9th - LooLuu
13th - rachelsea It's a surprise!!

Edited by rachelsea
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2010 at 8:01pm
welcome and congrats ChrisW

You are totally right Mel and i'm going to prove him wrong lol I really need to have a good read through the VBAC thread and start getting info to help me (and i'll be watching for your successful one in the near future )

woohoo for 4 weeks tomorrow rach time to get that ticker now and yay for nausea makes ya feel better about it all aye (in a weird sort of way lol) and I haven't even attempted to count how many BFP's i've had this time lol it's a bad bad thing having so many IC's hahaha

I was in bed and asleep by 8 last night after work, and heading there again soon, i've had nausea all day today and bad dry reaching episodes throughout the day...I must be doing it lots as DS has started to mimic me when they are happening lol but it's all good I actually find it reassuring feeling like this

hope everyone else is well

double_line View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote double_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2010 at 9:01pm
Just another day in the office for me today. Am a bit concerned as have absolutely no symptoms now. Did have sore breasts and ab pain with back pain, but now nothing. Not sure if this is normal but also no sign of AF.
Last time I had heaps of ab pain which I got told was growing pain which was a good sign so I am worried this time. Hate this time in pregnancy - so uncertain.
Had no other symptoms last time either as never got sick so no way to tell regarding that.
Another HPT feels like a waste of money.....what to do?
Might just go to bed and sleep as really not sleeping well but tired too.
bazz44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazz44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2010 at 9:19pm
HI, everyone. Hope all is well. No ms for me yet, just sore bbs lol. This is my first pregnancy so me and DH have decided we are going to find out. Thanks Rachelsea, dont know what I was doing wrong lol.
tigercub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigercub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 4:43am
i cant talk ive done 9 tests, i guess i just like seeing those 2 pink lines come up.

i feel a little queasy, but not run to the loo im gonna puke queasy.

ive also had a bit of ab pain, sort of like af but not, kind of making me a tad paranoid, maybe thats why i keep testing.

had my blood tests done on Wednesday so should get the results back on Monday, My GP didnt think there was a point in a blood test to see if i was UTD because i showed him the tests lol, he had a bit of a giggle.

have told 2 friends, that im pregnant (hehe funny word PREGNANT arggggggggggggggggg) but not the parents or the boss yet, might wait a few more weeks just yet. unless i cant get away with it anymore at work, and im forced to confess.

Partner thinks its a good idea to tell Mum and Dad in person, so a trip down to Invers will have to be arranged, funny thing is my Dad and partner get on well, but hes worried about his reaction. I told him he doesnt have a shotgun, his response was i know but he has lots of sharp implements!

oh dear poor partner
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 8:09am
Hehe Tigercub, what were you doing up at 4:53am? mind you I was awake then too as a little someone in my house decided to wake up at 4am but I made her stay in bed with me till just before hehe
And I've had 9 BFPs now too hehe, told myself this morning's one was the last one. Yeah right

Good luck telling the parents! I'm too scared to tell mine, even though I'm almost 28 I'm scared of their reactions I wanted to wait till 12weeks to tell them, although DH announced it to his workmates already and all his refereeing mates, and a few other mates so it's probably not fair that the whole world knows except for our parents! *sigh*

You're right double_line, this first trimester is so uncertain! We just have to cross our fingers and hope for the best I thought AF was coming when I woke up this morning, but was a false alarm, phew!

Wow crazy you have dry retching Lana! Did you get that last time? Hope it doesn't turn into vomiting!
With Chelsea I just had nausea till 12weeks or so, didn't vomit till in labour (and I blame that on the gas I had for 3 contractions - so won't bother trying that this time!!)

Better get ready, seeing a friend at 9:30 and Chelsea and I are still in our PJs. Hope you all have a lovely day
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

tigercub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigercub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 2:24pm
i was up at that time as i work nights, i can see im going to test a few more times yet, have 8 tests left out of the 25 i got from tests for less.

im almost 29 and my partner is 29 ! funny how its easier to tell friends than it is parents, i think its an ingrained thing.

although telling my boss who is also a good friends is going to be interesting, the reason im stalling is i drive a 3 ton forklift and he will take me off it, thats not the problem the problem is telling 35 other people as to why i have been taken off the forklift, because they trust me more than the other drivers, unless we can concoct some story up till im either 3 months or start to show.
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 7:08pm
you are so right double line this part of pregnancy is hard as it is so uncertianall we can do is cross our fingers and hope like anything that all will be ok

yip Rach I did for 17weeks with DS didnt actually vomit much but had constant nausea kept my mind at east though

wow driving a forklift tigercub! go you chick!! good luck telling everyone, i'm sure they will all be stoaked for you

hope everyone has had a good day, I'll be back later for a proper catch up i'm off to have dinner I feel like fish, mashed pototoes and beetroot hahaha

ChrisW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2010 at 11:23pm
well i sent DH a text this morning (he works away) saying this time next week pretty sure I will be vomiting each day!!! Can't believe it I am so early and feeling like I am going to be sick already. With DD I threw up at least once a day from 6 weeks -12 weeks not sure how I am going to manage that with a toddler in tow!!!

we would like to tell everyone asap but we will try and hold out until 12 weeks except for our parents - we will probably tell them within the next week... actually DH has told all his workmates but he is leaving that job on Tuesday so doesn't really matter.

I had applied for a few jobs and have a few interviews lined up hmmm probably should ring them next week and tell them.

and telling parents - I was definately nervous first time even though we had been married for 3 years lol
tigercub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigercub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2010 at 5:12am
great, home alone and the earth decides at 4.30am its a good time to shake rattle and roll, 7.4 mag quake just blooming great
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2010 at 6:48am
o no ChrisW I hope ya ms isn't as bad as it was with DD, it's a hard one with new jobs and new pregnancies isn't it alot of people say dont tell them until the 12week mark as they might not employ you based on knowing about ya pregnancy but it all depends on how you feel about it and how up front you feel you need to be. I dont know what I would do if it were me

tigercub I just read that! I hope you guys down south are alright!!

tigercub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigercub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2010 at 2:39pm
we are fine in Dunedin, chch doesn't look to good though
maysie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:13am
Hi ladies. You can add me in to the list I'm due with no. 2 on the 10th May (we will be finding out the sex). Very excited (been trying since Dec) but a bit nervous at the thought of having 2!! DD will be 33 months at that stage so I'm hoping she will be a great little helper by then, I htink we will have to do some work on the sharing thing over the next 8 months though lol!
I'll be 5 weeks on about Tues I think but am already feeling particularly seedy. I had 24 hour nausea with DD until about 13 weeks and it feels like I'm going the same way with this one. I don't mind though, I hate throwing up!! Surprisingly I have gone off food though but I'm sure I will make up for it if any cravings kick in later sometimes pregnancy is a good excuse to eat those things you usually wouldn't - like hot chips YUM!!!
Hope you are all feeling well

double_line View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote double_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 1:15pm
Welcome Maysie! Nice to have another May Mum join us :)
I am at home alone today while DH is off working. Have told him though that he has to go and feed the ducks with his little girl this afternoon as she needs Daddy time on Daddys day and then maybe I can sneak a little rest time for me.
I am still feeling fine and I think others are already to worry more than me about being pregnant. I had my Mum tell me I can't garden yesterday as I was pregnant.   I explained to her that as long as I can bend down I will be gardening. I know that dirt is not so good especially if you have pets that may have gone toilet in it but I always wear gloves.
Hope everyone has a great Fathers Day and catch you all later :)
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 1:35pm
May babies ?? Yay !!!! My DD was due on the 31st of May (she was born on 8th June instead )
Huge congrats to all of you , there are a few names I recognise , wishing you all a happy healthy 8 months

tigercub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigercub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 2:43pm
hi all

im feeling better today had been feeling a tad queasy over the last week.

My boobies hurt

im going to ring for a midwife tomorrow, even though i feel im jumping the gun a bit lol being only about 5 weeks.

even though my due date is May 6 i have a feeling its going to be towards the end of May, keep thinking 26th lol
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 5:40pm
Sorry just lurking, but gosh I remember being where you guys are and its making me preggy sick (like home sick, but wanting to be pregnant!), I am so jealous! I hope you dont mind if I lurk in here for a bit and hopefully it will scratch the itch I have to be pregnant!!
I hope you all have healthy and happy pregnancies, and even though they may seem to drag on (esp that first trimester) they are over soooo quick so 'try' to enjoy it
alright will go back into my dark corner and continue lurking till your babies are born!

+1 May 09 Angel
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 7:42pm

*lurking too*

Emmi you are crazy wanting another baby so soon lol  I'm gonna have 18 months between mine and I am erm sh*tting myself...'scuse the language lol  

My bubba is a May 2009 baby... so it's lovely to see some 'new' May babies are gonna be born

Edited to add- Rachel I like your new ticker (altho it doesn't say twins on it. Yet) 

Edited by Emmecat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 287>