FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2011 babies :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 287>
Author
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2010 at 6:49pm
My overkill test pics hehe tigercub, upload your pic to www.photobucket.com then select the [ IMG ] code (without spaces) and post it here

DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Sponsored Links

double_line View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote double_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2010 at 7:00pm
Can someone please correct the list as this is my second :) I already have a DD who is 16 months old.
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2010 at 7:19pm
Oops sorry double_line, have updated
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2010 at 7:22pm
Ha ha Rachel - what a great welcome!

I have only done the one test so far (mainly cos i am skint till pay day, and i believe this one!) May splash out on a digital one later just to see the word 'pregnant'!

my MW from last time just phoned me and she can take me on again so that is great - she is lovely

tigercub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigercub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:38pm

my over kill lol

hope i did it right lol
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:47pm

end of April/start of May
Noodle - #2 It's a surprise!!

1st
Bazz44 We will find out!!

5th
Double_line - #2 It's a surprise!!

6th
ChrisW - #2 It's a surprise!!
Tigercub - #1 Not sure if we'll find out....

9th
LooLuu

10th
Maysie - #2 We will find out!!

13th
Rachelsea - #2 It's a surprise!!

14th
SusieC - #2 Not sure if we'll find out....

I hope thats ok??

Edited by Emmi_

+1 May 09 Angel
maysie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2010 at 8:21am
lol Emmi, I saw the age of Lilla and thought, woah, you don't mess around!! and then I noticed the next ticker! Preggy brain has started to kick in already
and i love seeing all the tests.. i still have lilys one, but have only done 2 for this time

Edited by maysie

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2010 at 8:45am
Hehe very pretty Emmi thanks!
Wow cool tests Tigercub- they're all very obvious BFPs too

I still have Chelsea's test too Maysie

Hope everyone has a good day!
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2010 at 9:30pm
i have an urge to buy another box of tests!

I am just about to phone my parents to tell them, as DH told his mum last night so i'd better before they hear it from her!

not telling work any time soon though . . .

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 11:03am
lol at all ya test pics, you girls are so organised having them all lined up like that mine are all in a snap lock bag

I hope everyone is feeling well.

Ooh Susie did ya ring them, how did it go? Rach have you told ya dad yet?

Thanks for our list Emmi!

DS has a cold and really bad asthma at the mo, was up at 4 with him and had him in bed with us, I dont sleep very well when he sleeps with us, so not feeling to good today. He is in bed now so might get me a nap soon
I went to the midwife yesterday it was so nice to see her again. And I have a scan first thing next Tuesday morning, am excited but also nervous hoping like anything we see a nice healthy bean with a good heartbeat in there.

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 12:12pm
Do it Susie, do it!!! (get more tests that is, lol)
Yeah how did ringing your parents go?!

Haha Lana nope haven't told my dad yet have decided to wait till the weekend rather than telling him tonight, coz I know my step mum will be offended if I don't tell them both together. Although last night I dreamt that I told them and she said "I hope you have another miscarriage" stupid dream, like anyone would say that!!! Still got me all worried though
Poor Rory I hope he feels better soon! What do they give for asthma in young bubbas? I don't sleep well when Chelsea's in our bed either, which she was a bit over the weekend when she was sick. Thankfully she's all better now, but I have a stinking cold! Nevermind, it'll pass soon enough, and YAY for Spring!!!

Ooh and good luck for your scan next Tuesday too same day I meet my midwife! Doubt I'll get an early scan this time, would be nice though! Had an OB last time so saw bubs every fortnight from 8 weeks, till 22weeks when we went to monthly appointments hehe. Washing to fold, hope everyone's doing well
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

princesspumpkin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesspumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 1:40pm
Ha ha ha...lurker in, just came to giggle at all Rachel's tests! I still have Jarvis's three in my top drawer

Good luck ladies, I love popping in to see how everyone's doing! Makes me very clucky indeed...only 4 months 'til we TTC...

Lurker out!
catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 2:39pm
no answer at the parents' place last night, and i am out with a friend for dinner tonight so will have to wait till tomorrow to phone them.

They are coming over (from the UK) to see us all in November, but will now have to rearrange another trip out for May! (my mum had been holding out on booking flights for ages waiting for me to announce i was preggers, but gave up cos i was taking so long!)

i will get more tests asap!

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 5:09pm
eeek ya have such random dreams when preg aye! I would imagine that one wasn't very nice! good luck telling them over the weekend. I'm glad Chelsea is feeling better chick R is on a ventolin inhaler and the orange preventative and he has it through a spacer, he is so good taking it especially since he has to have 4 puffs every 2 hours the poor wee mite! if he gets worse i'll take him to the after hours for the nebuliser (cant spell it lol) I agree yay for spring, I cant wait for warmer weather so all these bugs leave! I hope you feel better soon!

That will be cool to see them soon Susie and I et they will be stoaked when they hear your news, sounds like ya mum has been hanging out for it for a while hehe

I have been having pains off and on today... hard to explain today its weird sort of like throbbing burning on the inside of my cs scar, i'm assuming its just the scar tissue stretching I might ask in the cs thread to see if anyone else had it.

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 7:52pm
Lurker! Love all the tests! I did a few but mainly because I bought one - it was a dud, bought another one and it was a dud so bought a double pack and one was a dud but one was +ve so got a couple more just to make sure and yup all +ve!
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 8:29pm

*lurking*

Aaawww ((hugs)) Noodle for saying I was a good Mama....*sob* it's been a hard day so ncie to read that ...re your pain, I didn't have a c-sect but I *did* have emergency abdo surgery with this bubba when I was 9 weeks pg...and the scars from that can hurt as my tummy stretches, so perhaps it is your CS scars hurting hun?

Ok will go lurk in my own thread now lol..well not lurk but read hehe  So tired tonight adn just realised I am 28 weeks today! Yikes! The countdown is on till utter chaos eeeekkk hehe  

double_line View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote double_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 8:38pm
Hey All,

Just checking in to see if there is any gossip I have missed. Had a long day at work and now I am tucked up nice and warm in bed with DD asleep in the other room :)
Am still waiting for realisation to set in that in 8 months time I will me a mummy to 2 kiddies instead of just the current one. Seems a bit unreal and I think I am in denial. Still 2 weeks until I see the MW and am getting a bit bored already. Want something exciting to happen and I remember feeling this way last time until the end - then I panicked!
Hope you all have a good night and catch you all tomorrow.

Love all the pics by the way. I only did 3 and think I will stick with that number - don;t think the result will change now :)
MrsEmma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsEmma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 8:57pm
Hi All

Congrats on all your pregnancies!!

I've been lurking for a few days since I found out I was UTD and finally decided to join you!

This will be my second, DS is 7.5 months and we are so excited although it hasn't been too long since having DS so I'm a bit nervous but I think I would be nervous regardless of the age gap - double_line I'm the same and have yet to get my head around soon having two children, I'm only just getting used to having one!!

I'm due 9th May if someone could please add me to the list I'm hopeless with those and always break them so I won't attempt it!

Wow the tests are impressive!! I tested on Sunday night and again on Tuesday just to be sure (as you do) and saw my GP today who sent me for bloods so it's getting a bit more real now.

I've made some fantastic friends in my Jan 10 thread and I look forward to getting to know you all in here!

ETA - And we will be finding out, patience is not my strong suit and same with DH!

Edited by MrsEmma

heaf3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heaf3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 8:47am
good morning everyone!

OMG i cant believe this, but I get to join you in here!!!
Just got a blaring positive BFP this morning. totally in shock. I dont even know what to do or anything right now! EDD from LMP is the 11th May but will change as i ov'd later.

heres a pic of my bfp

looking forward to getting to know you all!!
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 9:16am
Congrats again Heaf.....that is a VERY strong BFP btw....ooohhh maybe you'll join Rachel and have twins?!   *runs and ducks for cover as Rachel throws a beef hash brown at me*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 287>