FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 223>
Author
Tiggeriffic1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiggeriffic1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 6:52pm
Thanks 3G mummy and congrats radar!

Angs I have a fair idea what to get as I've been a nanny for the last 8 years so there's so much I want! Haha
Sponsored Links

Angs1982 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angs1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 7:20pm
June Babies...

Loube-Lou - 1st June
iwnfup - 1st June
Littlefish - 1st June
Angs1982 - 9th June
Aroha11 - 10th June
Patience - 11th June.
Naki_mum - 15 June
Tiggeriffic - 15th June
Stars   - 15th June
Caitlinsmummy - 16th June
Radar

YAY welcome Radar!!
jessiesmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessiesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 8:43pm
Congratulations June mums!!!

I have one June baby and he is wonderful. A warm dressing gown, nursing singlets and little oil heaters made it much more comfy at night. Great time to be pregnant though

DD 2007, Angel Baby 2009, DS 2010
Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 8:45pm
Congrats June mamas. Heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy for you all x

You girls need to make a pretty list hehe
Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 9:42pm
Hope noone minds. I'm super bored hehe but I started one. Feel ABSOLUTLY free not to use it or to make all the changes in the world. Like I said, I'm bored lol

1st Loube-Lou Will you find out?
1st iwnfup Will you find out?
1st LittleFish Will you find out?
9th Angs1982 Will you find out?
10th Aroha11 Will you find out?
11th Patience Will you find out?
15th Naki_mum It's a suprise..for now
15th Tiggeriffic Will you find out?
15th Stars Will you find out?
16th Caitlinsmummy Will you find out?

Date TBC Radar Will you find out?

Tiggeriffic 5th Nov

Tiggeriffic 27th Oct

Edited by Pillow_Fight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiggeriffic1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 1:09am
Ooh pillow that's awesome! Thanks heaps! My First lmc appt is on the 5th of November but I'm going for a scan in week 7 on the 27th October :)
naki_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naki_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 9:58am
Thanks pillow that AWESOME - Love it
At this stage we arnt going to find out but who knows that may change.
Angs1982 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angs1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 11:05am
I think tigger you should take ownership of the list.... I'm too unco to be able to quote it correctly. lol.

I really really really really really wanted to find out last time but DD didn't play game. x3 times!!! Will definately be finding out this time. Even if I have to pay to get another scan.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiggeriffic1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 2:22pm

9th Angs1982 Yes
15th Tiggeriffic Yes we will hopefully!

Tiggeriffic 5th Nov

Tiggeriffic 27th Oct[/QUOTE]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiggeriffic1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 2:24pm
Cool it worked!!
thunderwolves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thunderwolves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 2:46pm
Hi ladies,
so i am jumping into this list, haven't been on much lately, but used to be a regular through first pregnancy and when Ethan was little..

So have figured out i should be roughly due around 14th June...

so far feeling ok, waves of nausea and a bit of heart burn, but thats all...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiggeriffic1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 3:56pm

9th Angs1982 Yes
14th Thunderwolves Will you find out?
15th Tiggeriffic Yes we will hopefully!

Tiggeriffic 5th Nov

Tiggeriffic 27th Oct[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiggeriffic1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 3:58pm
Hey thunder have just added you into the list :) welcome aboard our baby train lol

My doctor told me the other day my edd was June 13th but I'm gonna wait and see what the dating scan says
CaitlinsMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaitlinsMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 4:21pm
Hey everyone.. so how are we all? is anyone else like me and a Bathurst Widow today?
Ive just come home from work.. so nice to get back into it after school holidays, and once again as usual had so much fun. But ive come home to an empty house! My DD is with her grannie for the day and tonight and DH is watching Bathurst at his brothers.

I'm just wondering has anyone had sharp stabbing pains? I was lying on the couch last night and I jumped off the couch about 3 or 4 times last night it was horrible! it hurt so much! and now today i'm fine.. its weird!

Im calling my MW tomorrow to find out if i need to go and see her and get it all confirmed. i think i do need to.

mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 5:31pm
Lurker....
Tigger-June 13th was the date DS was due... he went nine days over haha.
I'm actually just lurking to see if my friend pops up in here as she is due in june. I have directed her to OB so we shall see!
lurker out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiggeriffic1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 7:19pm
Wow m2o that must have put him right on the cusp of Gemini/cancer then right? I'm on the cusp of Virgo/libra

Hey Becky, I wouldn't worry about it too much hon, I was having them quite severly last week and the doctor and midwife assured me on Monday that it's normal.

I also found that I was a bit blocked up and kiwifruit juice has worked a treat as a lot of my sharp cramps were indigestion low down - gaviscon helped heaps too.

Elevit blocked me up real bad initially so I've stopped taking it now and am taking solgar's prenatal nutrients now which is much better.
mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 7:31pm
Lol Yeah :) He is def a like a little gemini though. Like his mother :)
loubie_lou View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loubie_lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 7:54pm
Hey Tigger, I'm also taking the Solgar prenatal nutrients. Are you taking one or two of them a day? When i told my Dr what i was taking she told me to only take one at this stage as I really didn't need them. Thought it was a bit strange. So it would be good to know what your doing?

Hopefully getting a scan tomorrow - one of the perks at working at a hospital :)
fingers crossed theres only one

Angel Baby Nov '10
Angs1982 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angs1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 8:14pm
LUCKY Lou!!!   

Wow you're nearly 7 weeks.
ShanzD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShanzD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 8:18pm

Hi Everyone and congrats on all your BFP!

I'm on the solgar ones and take two a day for the folate acid amount you need to have.  I also found I got low on energy when I was pregnant with DS so I just started taking two and felt heaps better.

LOU - if your not taking a foliate supplement, maybe you should consider taking two?  I think it actuall says two on the bottle??

TIGGS - gotta love that kiwifruit juice :)

I'm shanz (35), DH 38, DSD 15, DS 22m and preggers with #2 EDD 19th June - eek!  Live out South Auckland.  DS was born DEC 2008 and it was a stinker of a summer and I agree it was difficult to keep cool, sometimes he'd be just in a nappy under the cealing fan - crazy!  I took him into the paddling pool when he was 6w old it was so hot, lol - he enjoyed it!

Haven't had my pregnancy confimed by the doctor yet, still trying to get my head around it really.  We had been trying for 6 months so I guess I hadn't really expected it.  Pretty anxious about having to deal with two, DS will be 2 1/2 by the time #2 comes along. 

Not planning on telling anyone yet till after the nuchal scan, am thinking of getting the extra blood tests (spina bifida) etc as well, being "so old" apparently :o)  I'll discuss with docs I guess and see what the story is.  I had stopped taking my vitimans for a month before I got preggers as I was sick, I guess my folate levels was still okay as I had been taking them for 4 months prior??

Symptoms - sooo tired, and constantly feel UBER HOT!!!  and carbo hungry~!  super thirsty now so gotta fill up my waterbottle....

ooops sorry for the burble :o)  Look forward to spending our pregnancies together and **** sticky baby dust **** to you all.

Shanz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 223>