FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSevere morning sickness runs in families

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Severe morning sickness runs in families
    Posted: 06 November 2010 at 3:32pm
On stuff

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/wellbeing/4315034/Severe-morning-sickness-runs-in-families

Sponsored Links

Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2010 at 8:25pm
Interesting isn't it. I suffered HG while pregnant and my Dr also told me that any daughers I have will most likely suffer from it as well.

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2010 at 9:59pm
That could be right! My pregnancy, labours & kids ended up being very similar to my Mum's, except I got a couple of stretchmarks & she got none!
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Lucky apple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucky apple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2010 at 5:52pm
We buck the trend...I had HG...my mum never spewed once with all 4 of her pregnancies!
my2girls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2girls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 4:57pm
I had HG with my first two and nothing with my 3rd (apart from normal MS) My mum had HG with her first two and nothing with the next two....
 Post Reply Post Reply