FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 146147148149>
Author
kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2011 at 9:32pm
Nope, hehehe :)

Little Angel, April 10
Sponsored Links

Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2011 at 1:05pm
Haha, I need to do Jody's too. CBA right now though!
best_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote best_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:49am
Hi Ladies, so im guessing all our August babies would have been born and going on 4 months now. My daughter was born on the 4th of August at 4.02am
KirstyO View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KirstyO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:41am

Originally posted by best_mum best_mum wrote:

Hi Ladies, so im guessing all our August babies would have been born and going on 4 months now. My daughter was born on the 4th of August at 4.02am

Hi Best Mum

Congratulations for your wee girl!  Is she your first?  My boy was born on August 10 so is coming up to 4 months now.  How is your daughter keeping? I hope she is well.  How are you doing?

best_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote best_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:42am
Thanks Kirsty, No she is my second, i have a 4 1/2 year old daughter as well :) Savanna is doing very well, i have just put her into her cot, i really didnt want to take her out of the bassinet, she is growing up far to fast! She wasnt to happy with it the first day but now she is fine with it. Im doing good, getting better with dealing with 2 kids but all is good. How is your son doing? Is he your first? How are you doing?
KirstyO View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KirstyO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:56am

Caleb is my second, also. I have a nearly three year old boy.  He's adjusting pretty well, although there have been a few hairy moments! 

Savanna is such a pretty name!  I'm just about to move Caleb into a cot, he's banging his head on the end of the bassinet now:)  Just have to get organized and set the cot up.

Where in NZ are you?  I'm in Whakatane, in the sunny BOP. (Most of the time, anyway!)

best_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote best_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:49pm
How do you find having to kiddies? Paige (my older daughter) has been really good. Apart from when your talking to some one she has to make every thing about her even if it is in a bad way, and we have to learn to be a bit more gentle around Savanna, but apart from that she is doing good. I was her age when my sisters were born and i see my self in her so much when i was her age in the way in acting out etc.
Thanks, i was going through a baby name book and that name stuck out more then the others :)I like Caleb for a boys name, i had that in my top 5 of boys names hehe.
I had a bassinet that was in the cot, so handy to have and easy to rock her to sleep.
Im in Auckland, weather has been so up and down lately, im so over it. One minute its chilly and the next its sunny and hot!
Chells View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chells Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 11:13am
Hi everyone, how are all your little darlings doing? August seems so long ago now, it is hard to believe Caitlin will be 6 months on Feb 3rd! It's such an amazing journey, I love being a Mum!
IVF#1 - November 2010 = SUCCESSFUL.

<a href="http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow">[IMG]http://lbdf.li
gooseychew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gooseychew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 11:58am
Hi Chells, Motherhood is amazing isn't it?! Our babes are just getting to the really great part now. We've got a fair bit of rolling (when noone is looking mostly because if she has an audience she would rather scream and make someone pick her up!) and great interaction with everyone. Alice is a big buddha at 8.8kgs and not interested in solids yet but i'm hoping baby led weaning will interest her as she has started waking in the night to feed.
I can't wait for crawling, it feels like it will be really soon but i know that it's more likely to be months away yet. We're loving every moment of every day though, hope you all are too!

best_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote best_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2012 at 2:20pm
Hi Ladies,

Isnt mummy hood great! My girl will be 6 months on the 4th of Feb. She is keeping me on my toes! She is just about crawling now, she gets up on her hands and knees and pushes her self forward then does it again and again until she gets to where she is going :)She also has both of her bottom front teeth! She is growing up way to fast!
karenmary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenmary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2012 at 5:10pm
Hard to believe how quickly time flies - all these 6 month birthdays coming and going...

William is starting to roll but not lots, although he's very alert and quite strong on his feet. I sometimes wonder whether he'll skip rolling and go straight to crawling!

No solids here yet as he's only just ticked over 4 months and we are hoping to start BLW at 6 months on 12 March...so far BM seems to be keeping him happy
KirstyO View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KirstyO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2012 at 9:49pm

Yep, Caleb is rolling from back to front, although only 1 way at this stage.  Its so cute!  I'm not thinking about solids yet, he has shown absolutely no interest in food. 

No teeth for us yet...

Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 9:18pm
We're trying to hold out for solids too. Shelbi's almost 5 months and showing so many signs of being ready for food so I think it may just be a matter of days before we whip out the ol' Farex.
KirstyO View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KirstyO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2012 at 9:03am
Yay for Farex! 

Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2012 at 11:31am
Haha, well technically we're using the Wattie stuff but it's all the same really.
Had plunket today, Shelbi's 7.2kg so has dropped back to the 50 percentile line, quite a drop considering she was off the charts at birth but she's still growing so it's all good.
Going to offer her some baby rice tomorrow, fun!
karenmary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenmary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2012 at 4:27pm
what's farex?
Nay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2012 at 4:29pm
Having a baby is the best thing i have done so far. Hands down!
Nay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2012 at 4:30pm
It is like watties baby rice but a different brand, and flavoured with pear and banana?
gooseychew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gooseychew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:18pm
lol Amby, what a lightweight!

Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2012 at 12:14pm
Teagan is almost 5mths now and so wants solids. She watches us eat hawk like and shovels things into her mouth, the few things we've given her (fruit salad, banana, kumara/potato mash), shes downed like a champ and wanted more.
Does anyone else have a baby who hates being wet? (nappywise)Teagan basically wees...then cries and whinges till she is changed, has done it since birth.
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 146147148149>