FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRecommend your android app

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BriAndOlisMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriAndOlisMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Recommend your android app
    Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:58pm
After reading kiwisj's thread on iphone apps I thought i'd ask what good android apps there are out there.
Sponsored Links

JadeC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:37pm
Oooh, good thread!

I've tried the Baby ESP trial and that was really good, would be fantastic for a new mum in the first few weeks!

I haven't downloaded one yet, but I'm going to get one of the baby monitor ones - basically when you put the baby down, you leave the phone near them, and when they make noise to a certain level, it will call another designated phone!! Thinking this will be very handy for Xmas travel!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriAndOlisMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:01pm
But what happens if you get a txt or call and it wakes up the baby? Maybe you can silence calls but still have the monitor going or something
MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:07pm
Um, a few I've got at the moment:
GoChat (facebook chat)
MyDays (period tracker)
Photoshop Express
Shazam (song recognition)
Useless Facts
Sudoku

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriAndOlisMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:02pm
Thanks Mama T will check them out.

Hey does goign to the android market use your bandwidth?
Merry268450 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merry268450 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2021 at 10:13am
Hi Margot, I think I have an app tip for you. By the way, in my opinion, he will solve all your problems. This is because it is a cool Android bug fixer, software bug. In addition, you can choose the interface you like, the desired theme. I think it's great. Make the most of your time!Here is this                    https://androidbughunter.com/ platform.
 Post Reply Post Reply