FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeptember 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 113>
Author
rgillespie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rgillespie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: September 2011
    Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:47am
Congratulations to all those expecting a new arrival in September 2011.   This is the thread where you'll find friendship, advice and fellowship from others expecting at the same time as you.

Good luck with your pregnancies!
Sponsored Links

whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:03am
Yay, thanks Rochelle!

Cool, I get to start! I'm due 7th September with my 2nd baby.

Will come back later when my toddler is having his day nap!
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:03am
Wihoo!! I guess I will start the list!

Due 5th September -Lexiesmumma - Baby #2 - Will hopefully find out gender!

Due 7th September - Whitewave - Baby#2 - Will hopefully find out the gender!

Edited by Lexiesmumma

whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:05am
Snap, posted at the same time, Lexiesmumma! Love the blinkie! I'll be hopefully finding out the gender as well.
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:06am
Hehe Snap alright! Have added your details to the list

tiptoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiptoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:37am
I'm next! So much for keeping it secret

Due 7th September - Chelle - Baby#2 - Will hopefully find out the gender!

peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:39am
Oh yay! Congrats....hope to be joining you soon...no AF...just need the BFP
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:06pm
Hehe Chelle yay!!

mrsmoomoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmoomoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:39pm
Hi Ladies!!

I am due on the 3rd of Sept with my first. This is unexpected for Mr Moo and I so we havent talked about sooo many things - like genders - amongst other things, still trying to come to terms with this happy reality and we are very excited!!

I went to the docs yesterday and had bloods and got folic acid anf iron + vit c pills

:)

Hows everyone feeling??
Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:07pm
Congrats September ladies!!!

Hehe I may lurk in here as I'm due 25th August so just 1 week over and her I will be! :D

Yay for so many 2WW girls being in here, GL nzpiper!
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:24pm

OMG Nikki - EXCITING!!!!!  All the best for that bfp!

And congrats to all you sept mums to be!  Awesome month to have a bub - not winter but before summer - yay!

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Ksmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ksmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:28pm
Cant believe there is a Sept thread already!!!!

Congrats Septmeber mummies to be...SO exciting!
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by my4beauties my4beauties wrote:

OMG Nikki - EXCITING!!!!!  All the best for that bfp!

And congrats to all you sept mums to be!  Awesome month to have a bub - not winter but before summer - yay!

Ha ha ha....you havent been lurking well have you
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:39pm
YAY congrats Jen, Bex and Chelle, this will make my stalking easy
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

jano1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jano1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:53pm
I'm tentatively going to join- did a HPT this morning and the line was faint but very strong when I checked 25mins later Will test again tomorrow to double check.

EDD 10th September and this is my second

Whitewave I recognise you from Nutbarr- where all the Feb 09 thread ladies disappeared to- our toddlers are the same age
whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:33pm
Yay, hope the second test pops up a second line easily, Jano1! Yes, I remember you too in the Feb 2009 thread. I didn't stay long with Nutbarr, because you gals talked up a storm and I was trying to keep up with the March 09 girls at the same time!

I went to the doc this morning - he just gave me a couple of preg tests to take home with me to "confirm" it! He's a pretty useless doc actually - have now been twice since we moved up here a few months ago, I'm thinking of changing to another doc who's about 10 mins away from here.

Rang a midwife as well, and have an appointment set up for Feb, when I'll be 9 weeks along. She seems nice, which is just as well, as there are only 2 midwives in the area and they work together!
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:37pm

Due 3rd September - MrsMooMoo - Baby #1

Due 7th September - Chelle - Baby#2 - Will hopefully find out the gender!

Due 10th September - jano1 - Baby#2 -

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:38pm
Hopefully I have got this all right! Lots of Baby #2s so far!

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by rachelsea rachelsea wrote:

YAY congrats Jen, Bex and Chelle, this will make my stalking easy

*like*

tropics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:35pm
Hi all!

Im due 3rd September with my second and we will be finding out

Hows everyone feeling? Im waiting for the MS to kick in full force, did feel a bit sick this morning but nothing like I did when it hit hard out with my son! I just cant wait for 12 weeks! I rang and booked in with my obstatrician for Jan 14th so 2 weeks away!

[/url]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 113>