FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYAY movies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YAY movies
    Posted: 15 September 2006 at 7:41pm
So last night me Kirst and Liz went out to the movies and left the men to babysit lol hilarious but yeh... we went and saw D.O.A (Dead or Alive) and apart from the half neked chicks in it it was a pretty good movie! I actually found it quite funny hehe oh and as for that new Ali G movie...saw the preview and i just about weeed myself lol Its causing a bit of uproar but seriously its a movie and so false its funny

Heres a Link to DOA if your interested:

DOA

And a link to the new Ali G Borat movie:

Ali G - Borat Movie

Fuller Trailer - Funnier

It was sooooo good to get out its the first time for me without ella and it felt really strange i was hugging her non stop before i left hehe

Edited by Jezsika
Sponsored Links

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 8:47pm
OOoo I went to the movies the other week and saw Snakes on a Plane. It was hilaaaaaarious... though it isn't a comedy. Loved it for how crap it was!
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 9:25pm
I havent been to the movies for ages but I want to see that new one kind of like bring it on but its about gymnastics, it looks stupid but funny too, not normally my sort of thing but i need a good laugh at the moment.
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 10:36pm
oooh I almost want to see snakes on a plane to laugh at it's lameness.. i mean come on, how original is that?! "oh no, some snakes are on a plane and out to get everyone!"   oh please.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 8:28am
lol i love the AliG trailor. ha ha

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 9:14am
DO IT Janine.
I thought maybe 'Snakes on a Plane' was being all cryptic... then we got in the theatre and I said to my friend "So what is this movie actually about?" and he replied "Um snakes on a plane, isn't it?"

It's not for those who have a brain. (But it is for those who have a brain but don't want to use it for an hour and a half.)
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 9:20am
oh oh oh i totally larf when someone mentions snakes on a plane coz of this...

Snakes on a Plane Auction
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 3:22pm
lolol that cracks me up.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 11:28am
Atish told me that he wants to watch it when it is out on DVD (We havent been to the movies since Zaara was born)...and I said no way...that is the crapiest thing I have ever heard...snakes on plane yah right!! What next???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 9:11pm
That's why it is so great! It seriously is one of the crappiest plots I have ever seen in my life... but I still loved it! hehehe
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2006 at 9:16pm
That auction is hilarious!!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2006 at 6:59am
My friend Shaun saw Snakes on a PLane and said it was a bit like one of those old melodramas. People yelling "no don't go in there" at the screen, and woohooing at parts too.
By the way, the title is cheesy on purpose. The director was going to change the name but the producer said to keep it as a talking point. worked huh!

I'm so jealous of those going to movies. the movie theatre here is owned by this woman who is famous for her....eccentricities. All school children's bags will be seacrhed. If she sees a mobile, she'll confiscate it, any adult bags are checked for outside food.
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2006 at 1:44pm
Are you serious Liz? Man...do any one actually go to the movies then?

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2006 at 2:00pm
I so want to see Snakes on a Plane!!!! B grade movies like that are right up my ally! (yeah I own the anaconda movies, Deep Blue Sea - the list goes on!)

Apparently Samuel L Jackson himself even said that he would not do the movie if they renamed it. It is a great title!

I would go to the movies but I can't see myself being comfy at all. I'll be hanging out for the DVD.

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2006 at 2:04pm
Oh and that was a great auction!! *lol*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2006 at 2:53pm
It gets a bit gorey... hope you are up for that Gen!
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2006 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by nikkiwhyte nikkiwhyte wrote:

It gets a bit gorey... hope you are up for that Gen!

is it as good as when Jon Voight gets eaten whole in Anaconda and then the snake spits him back out whole and he winks at J-Lo??? *hopeful look* (yes I am a B-Grade horror/thriller freak!!!!)

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2006 at 5:04pm
yes, i'm serious, and there isn't much else to do over here in winter.
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 2:22pm
Move to Akl Liz.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2006 at 2:40pm
Gen - Perfect for ya then!!! Snakes gouging out eyeballs and all.
 Post Reply Post Reply