FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedChild abuse

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nutella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Child abuse
    Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:08pm
It makes me pretty sad to see there are two cases of child abuse resulting in death in the news:

Baby-death-blamed-on-dead-man

Man-played-computer-game-as-he-held-dying-baby

It really does make me wonder about what the women are thinking? And why do some women jump from relationship to relationship and get knocked up so quickly...do they not know what sex results in if you are not careful or do they just not care?? Poor kids who died and quite frankly poor kids who are probably still in the care of these useless mothers.

Yes judgemental but I don't care!

Oct 11
Sponsored Links

jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:14pm
I have just read the first article that you posted and the I can not believe that the mother did not check on her daughter when she heard about the burn, even if he did pass it off as minor. THEN in the morning she stayed in bed until 8, smoked a cigarette and fed her children breakfast (cold KFC ) before FINALLY going into see her little girl

By no means am I the perfect mother but OMG what is wrong with people

Nutella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:20pm
Disgusting ay. I am not perfect either but my goodness....some people should not be parents IMO.

Oct 11
Nothing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:15pm
That is just sick. IMO some people need to be stopped from having kids by having implants/castration done to them. (a bit harsh I know). I just dont get how someone could hurt a child and then do NOTHING about it, it makes you wonder what sort of non-loving upbringing they had. And the really sh*t thing is it seems to be people that dont *need* any more children that end up having more than they can handle, and others who are good hard working and will raise their kids well have trouble conceiving. Mother nature is cruel sometimes

Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:57pm
It's just beyond my comprehension. I mean, I donked Jacob's head getting him out of the carseat, and was fretting over it. I just can't imagine knowing your kid had a burn of any kind and not checking it out!

kellie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:08pm
So many babies are being horribly killed, it is so sad :(

I couldn't believe it on the news last night when I heard that the mother is supporting the man who killed the 5 month old. WTF. What total scum.

UpsyDaisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpsyDaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:17pm

I read the first article, I had to stop I just feel sick :( what is wrong with our country? this type of abuse seems to be happening more and more I wasn't even aware of that poor girls death, do these kinds of stories not make the national news anymore?
 Post Reply Post Reply