FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 72>
Author
Babynumberone View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babynumberone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:23pm
Hi ChikkyD, havent done anything yet we are just waiting, im so scared im going to have a MC so i dont want to get to excited yet, but once i get to 6 weeks we will tell all family, i have told close friends.

but i have been having cramps sometimes they are sharp but sometimes they are just there do you know what i mean. Is that normal?

Sponsored Links

Jacobsmumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacobsmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:16pm

Hi ladies and congrats to you all.  I hope I can join you here soon

Babynumberone, when I was UTD with DS I got period type cramps up until about 6 weeks (or it could have been slightly longer).  My mw told me it was just my uterus stretching etc, so all fine.  But if you're really worried defo see your mw.

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)
jamsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:28pm
Hey babynumberone I have been on a mission to organise midwife tonight, some are already booked till 5 Nov!!!! My dr has said she will look after me until I find one, she used to deliveries so I feel confident with her. Have you seen your gp yet??
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babynumberone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:56pm
Hi jamsta, no i have been in contact with anyone yet. im guessing i will just ring my doctor and he will organize everything?

will try and get onto that tomorrow.

How is everyone else doing???

ChikkyD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChikkyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:44am
babynumberone period cramps are totally normal, i had cramps until i was 8 weeks pregnant (when i tested and found out I was preg) i didn't test before then because i was so sure AF was coming

I think you will have to organise you own midwife, the midwives at the hospital are lovely xx
Katte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:05am
Hi everyone :) I am expecting baby #3 on nov 5th which also happens to be DH's birthday. This baby was not in 'the plan' but I am very excited but also very scared as I get really bad hyperemesis. I am actually in the second year of my midwifery degree so this is going to be an interesting year for me I have my midwife sorted as i am trying for a vaginal birth after two caesareans so wanted someone who I knew was happy and had the ability to facilitate that.

If anyone reads this who knows me i would really appreciate it if you keep this news to yourself for awhile. Would just like to get a week or two further dwon the track and still have some important peopke to tell first. Thanks!!!

BabySurprise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabySurprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:44pm
well im not sure if im staying or going right now.
did another hpt and it was much fainter than the 1st one and i did another 2 days later and it was completely bfn. but the 1st was deff bfp.
but not since of mc or af. so im lost. holding off contacting mw just yet.
salz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:06pm
Babysurprise - It must be a scary time for you. Either contact your midwife or GP to get a blood test to test your HCG levels which will be able to say if your pregnant. Hope your staying!
Sticky vibes to everyone!

Mum_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:02am
NOVEMBER 2011 MUMMIES DUE DATE LIST

jamsta          - 31st October
Babynumberone   - 1st
Salz            - 4th
anahr           - 5th
BabySurprise    - ?th - Not finding out but thinks Boy
Hannahbil       - 9th - will be finding out!

Hi Ladies, looks like I will be joining you all here! Am excited but also a little nervous as had a m/c before DD.
Having those cramps and twinges too but remember them from last time and totally normal (though worrying lol)

Hope you are all well and baby surprise that you get an answer soon!

Angel baby - May 2008
squirtsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squirtsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:04pm
Knock Knock ...may I come in?

We're five weeks pregnant due 8-Nov-11 (having TTC for over three years) so we're on quite a buzz about it :-)

Fresh off the boat in New Zealand from the UK...with hubby who is the resident kiwi with a big fat smile on his face now that he's home :-) So this mum-to-be will be seeking a lot of advice and steer as I navigate my way around a first pregnancy in a new country!
jamsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:50pm
Congrats squirtsmum!!!! You have come to the right place, there are heaps of amazing mums and mums to be on here.

Edited by jamsta
jamsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:59pm

Babynumberone   - 1st
Salz            - 4th
anahr           - 5th
katte            - 5th
squirtsmum - 8th
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babynumberone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:27pm
Hi BabySurprise what has been happening, how are you felling now? keep us filled in i know what its like just waiting it sucks, but just keep taking tests is all i can say.

welcome squirtsmum so great to have you in our forum :) and welcome all other mums

Well we still haven't told parents yet, just trying to find the right time and way to let out the news, any ideas?

Have still been getting pains and have been feeling a little sick, my boobs are sssoooo saw :( but thats a good sign so im happy.

Hows every one else doing?

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:39pm
Just want to say Hi ladies cause I'm going to be in here stalking Katte...don't worry my lips are zipped
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
myfullhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:46pm
I was going to wait a little longer but I may as well as Hi. I am 4w3d pg with #3! EDD 10 Nov We have told the parents, my brothers and their other halves and 1 of our friends. It is pretty early to be telling lots of people I suppose but then DH is shocking at keeping baby news a secret and his workmates will all know by smoko on Monday!

This time we told my parents with a tshirt I have printed this morning, it says "2+1=middle child". We told them about Ben by Jack wearing a cap that said "Big Brother". We told them about Jack with bibs that said "That's it I am going to Grandmas/Grandads"

Feeling pretty good at the moment although I hit a wall at around lunchtime and feel shattered and it takes me a good few hours to get going again.

Contacted my mw yesterday, lucky I did as she is on holiday now until the end of March, then she is on holiday for the month before my due date! But I really want her again so I will just keep my legs crossed and hope this baby is late. Got a dating scan booked for a few weeks time though as I am not 100% confident in my dates

Babysurprise have you used the same brand tests each time? Done the tests first thing in the morning? A friend warned me off a cheaper test that our local chemist sells, she said even when she was 6mths pg it still came up as BFN. Good luck
Lindsey

Jen52 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:19pm
Hello All!!

Very excited to be here. 4 weeks pregnant with my first. DH required 3 HPT's before he was a true believer, but we're both super happy. I have my first appt with my GP on Monday and really looking forward to finding out what's next.

I too am having cramping and yes, it freaks me out too! I'm happy to see everyone's confidence that this is normal. And why shouldn't it be? My uterus is GROWING! YAY!

BTW it took us 3 months to conceive. I'm curious how other people did...

myfullhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by JennyL JennyL wrote:

BTW it took us 3 months to conceive. I'm curious how other people did...

WE are very lucky, Jack and Ben were 2nd mth of trying. This baby was 1st month
Lindsey

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:02pm

*Lurker*

Congratulations to all the newly pg ones!!  All the best for the next 9 or so months!

My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

salz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:26pm
Umm with my first I didnt even get a post pill period, with this one it only took a oncer with no contraception Really feel for those who do have a tough time falling pregnant but does make it so exciting when you do!
To annoy you guys even more I didnt get any pregnancy symptoms with my first except for eating a lot lol. I dont get the ms, sore boobs, tiredness etc does make it hard to believe I am pregnant though. This pregnancy could be entirely different, but no symptoms whats so ever yet.

dixie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:22pm

Babynumberone   - 1st
Dixie           - 2nd
Salz            - 4th
anahr           - 5th
katte            - 5th
squirtsmum - 8th

Its a relief to hear that others are having period cramps etc. I have no idea what is supposed to happen! Need to get onto finding a MW.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 72>