FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFormula

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mucky_Tiger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mucky_Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Formula
    Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:30pm
in particula the Karicare brand and specifically the tins of Soy formula.

Can someone please tell me how many litres of formula the 900g tin makes.

Thanks
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mucky_Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:02pm
I know its a weird question.
i'm just wondering if per litre of made up product if its cheaper to make soy milk than to buy so good/pams stuff.

It seems to be that the common thing is 1 scoop per 50mls of water.

So does anyone know how many scoops in a tin?

JoJames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoJames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:28pm
My normal can of karicare has 115(or so) scoops of formula per can (the old packaging actually told you how many 200ml servings it had) using the magic of math I think you can make 5.8 litres per can so a $25.99 can of soy formula (assuming its the same as the normal kind) costs about $4.50 per litre. Not sure how much a carton of soy is but I'm thinking its cheaper. I like to use my brain to do math. going to be gutted if I'm wrong.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mucky_Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:51pm
a one litre box is $2.85 standard price at pak n save.
seems its still cheaper to buy it as milk. even though its not cheap.

thanks for helping though
Kimnthekids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimnthekids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:52pm
It's a pain isnt it? My son could only drink rice milk - and that was nearly $3 a litre, my daughter also looks like she'll not be able to handle cows, but is ok on soy - but i do feel your pain!
Brian269420 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian269420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2021 at 12:54pm
The app https://softorino.com/youtube-to-mp3-iphone/ is very easy to download and has a Play Market on all mobile devices - from there you can download this app for free. I like noticing the work of the app - it works well, it's not slow, and most importantly it doesn't crash.
 Post Reply Post Reply