FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAdoption?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
rosiefarmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosiefarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2011 at 4:58pm
Congrats Bubbles - I love hearing success stories.
IVF - ICIS 1 - June 2010 BFN
TER - Oct 2010 BFN
IVF - ICIS 2 - April 2011
BFP
31st May no heartbeat D & C ,
[url=http://lilypie.com][
Sponsored Links

Carnelian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carnelian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:07am
Wow Bubbles Congrats on getting your miracle wee daughter. Must have been the best news ever.
I definitely might have a few ?'s for you so will pm you.
I managed to finally get hold of the adoption team and *fingers crossed* should have our first seminar on 31 May. The last one got cancelled as the venue fell through at the last minute.
Hoping that doesn't happen again.

Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:30pm
Love the success stories ladies. We are going to book in for the seminar at the beginning of next year. We decided to have this year to just enjoy our little girl and sort ourselves out with moving or not. I'm really excited about the adoption process, even though I know there is no guarantee. We have made up our minds that we will not do IVF again, but both adamant we want more children.

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 7:23am
I feel for you, I want to foster babies later cant adopt probably because of our ages, I am a trained Karitane/nanny and love babies, which is why I would love to foster babies who are in need at some stage
hope you get the right family for your wee girl
susie
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 10:03am
I just private messaged you Gina154643 Smile

Luckymama23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckymama23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 11:55am
Gina, have you been in touch with CYFS? they will be the best people to help you find the right family for your baby good luck xx
2 superstars
too many miscarriages 2009-2014
rosiefarmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosiefarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 1:36pm
Bit sad that there are people out there scamming when it comes to babies!!
IVF - ICIS 1 - June 2010 BFN
TER - Oct 2010 BFN
IVF - ICIS 2 - April 2011
BFP
31st May no heartbeat D & C ,
[url=http://lilypie.com][
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 1:42pm
Everyone needs to be aware that this Gina person is a scammer.  Starts out seeming very legit, with photos and all.  Please be careful everyone.

Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 2:19pm
Thank you so much to Admin for removing the scammer from here.  I hope none of you lovely ladies got caught up in it xo

babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 3:09pm
Grr that makes me so mad! My heart aches for a baby so badly and that clown comes on here and abuses good will. Not cool at all. Luckily I figured something was up.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 4:29pm
babcrazy I feel your pain.  Did she email you to?  Worst part was sending photos.  Feels like she was making a fool of us, but we are not stupid.  But it hurts.

babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2014 at 7:41pm
No didn't email I just had a hunch this morning when I read her msg in her that it was a bit dodge.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
pagerlvy33237502 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pagerlvy33237502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2019 at 5:45am
why not consider surrogacy?
you can use both of the embryos and have the babies carried and born via surrogacy.
this is what we are doing right now. minus the embryo part.
it is a magic process. and I was really surprised to find out that it could be that easy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12