FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDecember 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 133>
Author
millysmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:01pm
congratulations everyone! So exciting!
Sponsored Links

ItchyFeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItchyFeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:27pm
I have no real symptoms either this time, just not staying asleep and DH complains because I'm restless apparently. I think I felt sick from about 6 weeks last time though, so enjoying it while it lasts this time.

Becsandmonkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becsandmonkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 4:59pm
Hi lovelies, please may i join you? Got a seccond "very faint line" discover test this morning, so looks like i am having another!! I am so excited as its only our 1st month trying! Our last bub was nearly a year of hard going before i got preg so im a little bit in shock! I wont believe it till i get a dark line! LOL!
Edd is 14 dec and we will most definetly be finding out. This is bubba number 3 and our last.
Tigerish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tigerish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 6:17pm
Congrats Becsandmonkeys! Very cool news

Pinkybar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinkybar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:45pm
Congrats, congrats!!! I'm so excited for you all.
I will be back to stalk Emmi (we both have May 2010 babies). I wish you all the best!!
NZ-rules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZ-rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 8:05am
*lurker*

Lol Pinky - I saw you post in Dec and got all excited!

Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 8:41am
I did too Amy!! Wish you were both joining me in here!!

Yay! Welcome Becs, I will add you to the list

+1 May 09 Angel
Pinkybar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinkybar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 8:46am
lol! funny! Nope, just here to say yay to the dec mummas. maybe i will be jan 2012...
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Amybaby Amybaby wrote:

*lurker*

Lol Pinky - I saw you post in Dec and got all excited!

Me three!
Pinkybar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinkybar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:31pm
That's so cool! Thank you all for getting excited for me. You can all cross your fingers for Jan.
NZ-rules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZ-rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 2:17pm
Pinky - sorry but I'm crossing my fingers for Feb for you (I'm hoping for Feb and selfishly wanting you in my DD thread).

...and now I'll stop thread-jacking.... as you were

Pinkybar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinkybar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 2:20pm
Aww! That would be awesome!! ok, fx for feb for both of us then.
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 3:16pm
nooooo I want you both in mine!!
Either way I hope you both get UTD soon!!

+1 May 09 Angel
Tigerish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tigerish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2011 at 6:36am
I keep checking in and expecting to see a huge number of newly pregnant women! Maybe we're destined to have a small intimate group instead!

Not much going on here. I did end up carrying my toddler for at least 1km today as he threw an absolute wobbly and wouldn't stay in the pushchair. So a bit stretchy sore now but still all good.

TwinnyBump View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TwinnyBump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:31am
Yeah I thought I'd come back (we've been away for a few days) to see lots more ladies joining us. I guess there is still plenty of time!

Im going to call my dr this morning and make an appt to go see her. Is anyone else getting their HCG checked? I want to get mine done and also see if I can get a dating scan cos I wanna know everythings ok this time round and to see how many we're having

Cramps have eased off a bit now, but I find Im not sleeping that great. Once Im awake Im awake no matter how early it is sucks cos Im so tired! Hows everyone else doing?
Becsandmonkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becsandmonkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2011 at 4:27pm
Do you think the realization will ever kick in that af isnt comming and that i really am preg?! LOL! I have another test in my stash and its soooooooo comming out tomorrow!! LOL!!!
Tigerish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tigerish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2011 at 6:11pm
Becs, I'm still knicker-checking so it definitely takes a while to sink in!

I see my midwife next Thursday 16th so will talk to her about HCG etc then. I'm in the UK and they do things a bit different here. The midwife does take a ton of blood at the first appointment so I'm sure HCG is included!

Puddleduck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Puddleduck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2011 at 6:31pm
Congrats everyone. Hope you all have lovely pregnancies

Nadia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2011 at 6:36pm
Wow Dec babys already, to think my baby will be 6mnths by then! Good luck to everyone
[URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/TikiPic.php/0UKrA9O.jpg][IMG]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/0UKrp12.png][/URL]
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2011 at 6:55pm
I keep waiting for a bus load of people to join us too! Maybe it will just be us?!

It still hasnt sunk in for me yet... I havnt got AF back yet after having DD so its weird that I keep getting 2 lines on a preggy test!! I knicker checked every day through DDs pregnancy, but I guess thats the scar from having a MC, you dont trust anything ever again!
Oohh Tigerish your in the UK? Thats exciting! How long have you been there for? are you planning on coming back?

Im catching up with my MW tomorrow (hopeful MW, she was my student MW with DD and shes currently 3rd year) I think she can take me on as my LMC but she needs a supervisor or something? Will know for sure tomorrow anyway! (I really hope so, I AM going to have a VBAC this time and she is just awesome, so FXed!)

WB I wont get serial HCGs done this time, but I will get a dating scan (even tho I know my dates) but they will prob want to confirm it, and I want to use the latest EDD so hopefully I wont get induced... I still havnt been to the GP yet to confirm it, I want to wait another couple of weeks so I can get that scan

+1 May 09 Angel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 133>