FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJust started first IVF cycle!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MarsyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarsyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2012 at 7:09pm
Hiya, hope to join you on FB soon! We had our first consultation last July with John Hutton & I had a laparoscopy & hysteroscopy in Nov & then our follow up with Andrew Murray (who did my laparoscopy) in Dec where it was confirmed after 10 yrs of marriage, 5 yrs trying to conceive that IVF was our only way forward! It's definitely a rollercoaster of emotions, roll on September!!!
Sponsored Links

GlobalIVF142148 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlobalIVF142148 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2014 at 5:02pm
Good luck to your cycle girls! I do understand your desire of having a baby. Have you tried any fertility or pregnancy treatments? There are many reasons why a woman is not capable to conceive and as well as a man's infertility yet there are still ways to have a child of your own. Try to have some medical advice for you and your husband, know the reasons and ask for a solution. If I may, We at GlobalIVF specialize in helping people like you. We are a community of over 5000 IPs, clinics, doctors and lawyer. And it if FREE to use our extensive database. Plus you can ask questions to our very experienced team (free, as well) anytime. Hope you can find what your looking for on our site. http://www.globalivf.com/directory
pagerlvy33237502 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pagerlvy33237502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 8:13am
I hope all of you ladies have your dreams come true already. it is history by this point but still.
I am thinking about sharing the whole journey of my own. maybe i will create a blog or something. but I think this is so amazing. to be able to see so many women gather and share their stories with each other. so supportive!
lenabr199848 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lenabr199848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 3:03pm
pagerlvy33237502 - amazing idea to start a blog, I can't wait reading it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12