FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJanuary 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 878889
Author
CindyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CindyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2013 at 8:52pm
Hi Stacy,
Welcome. I will pop you a message with the pw for the private forum and then you can go from there.
Sponsored Links

snifter2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snifter2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 2:02pm
yo yo - im back :) how is everyone over here? I am currently experiencing issues of the nap kind- the trying to stand type. keep putting M down for a nap- silence. then a few minutes later i hear crying- go in and shes clutching the side of the cot while standing, in tears. put her back down and she just repeats it! where did my napper go?? i would like her back please.
soooo, whats the trick for this private forum on here?? does someone add me? give me a password?
:)
snifter2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snifter2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 2:03pm
haha- i had forgotten by name on here! man i miss snifters.
snifter2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snifter2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 2:29pm
and also- weird (!) its exactly ONE YEAR since i joined. my oh my! i will end this one person assault on the forum now :P
KJK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:11pm
Hi. I had a wee girl on the 26th Jan. Would love to Join the groups?? Facebook and is there a private one on here?
snifter2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snifter2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2013 at 8:55am
hi KJK- :) there is a FB group- i am not on it tho- but the private forum is going :) will see if i can figure out PMing you the password :) (the private forum threads are found at the bottom of the forum page- took me awhile to find it!)
angelbabee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelbabee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:44am
Hi, had a baby Jan 2nd. how do you join the private form page
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 878889