FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWINZ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nevada33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nevada33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WINZ
    Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:33pm
I am currently on DBP after my partner left and have a home loan to pay. I recall being told by WINZ when I initially went in to apply that I should keep hold of receipts for household repairs and I could get help with these. Does anyone know what sort of help i.e. a substantial amount or some pitiful amount towards it that I would need to pay back anyway. Last time I saw WINZ about my accommodation supplement (they lost all documentation they were given) the woman didn't know what I was talking about.    
Sponsored Links

Gin91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gin91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 9:50pm
Winz is one of the most frustrating places ever, i find it depends on who your case manager is that day depends on how much help you will get. Some times they will give you the run around & everyone will give you a different answer so just hang in there & keep all receipts & just take them in with you to find out how much help you can get.
 Post Reply Post Reply