FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBreastfeeding need to stop....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lightning8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Breastfeeding need to stop....
    Posted: 12 July 2012 at 10:34am
Hi to all mums!

For sure most of us when we started breastfeeding we like to do it as much as possible. For certain reasons like our baby will get more nutrients they need, become closer to bubby, and of course this will save us from expensive formula milk.

But the time will come & needs an end. Especially when we have to go back to work, & of course when the bubby is old already :).

Just starting this post. Because I want to see some experience form other mums how, when & what happen when they stop the breast feeding.

My first child a boy stops when he was 9 months. And I don't have problem with him after that.

But now my girl who is 1 year & 8 months when I tried to stop. Almost a month now. But the effect is not likely. She always wake up in the middle of the night.... 2 to 3 times she cries. Nothing to do but to stand up, take her & cuddle her till she goes back to sleep.

Sigh...:(
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply